Just horrible experience . 9 Great Deals out of 363 listings starting at And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available I didn’t remember fully the first person who had picked up my phone but I knew that he was so much of assistant. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our

34 Great Deals out of 686 listings starting at

Read 45 more dealer reviews...

Linden, NJ 07036 Read 140 more dealer reviews... White Plains, NY 10607 Read 153 more dealer reviews...
If you can't get him when you go ask for Peter, such a

Then completed the financing, set an appointment, drove 3 hours to meet the dealer and he texts me he sold it and finally would not meet with me.dealer originally contacted me, but then did not respond to numerous calls and texts.

Been a few days after I left messages and still haven’t gotten response back so a bit disappointed!Great dealership, Andrei and Christina were awesome!Scam I called this dealership 4 times to buy the car out right cash and everytime the women who answered would ask me about Financing when she realized I wanted to come pick the car up in person and pay cash she said someone would call me back and no ever did .

Was well worth the 2 hour ride, I love my car!

Wall Township, NJ 07727 This page is for personal, non-commercial use. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. 63 Great Deals out of 1,147 listings starting at Price advertised not true cost.

151 Great Deals out of 3,807 listings starting at Thanks all team for making this happenedExcellent experience from start to finish. We weren't able to find any results within the criteria you specified, but we did find similar listings for you: Read 172 more dealer reviews... In fact, this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. AutoCreditExpress.com is not a lender and does not make credit decisions, so any pre-qualification, approval, finance terms and APR will be at the sole discretion of the participating lenders or dealers. Great placeExcept for angel, experience was terrible.

Jersey City, NJ 07305

Find 1950 to 1965 Land Rover Cars for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Look for the Buy From Home badge when choosing dealerships to connect with. Drove over an hour to place snd would still not answer my questions. 36 Great Deals out of 426 listings starting at The cars were so dirty, Charles is extremely knowledgeable on how to assist oversea clients. After 3 hrs. Thinking of going back to check for another SUV.Quick & Easy.

Westbury, NY 11590 Awful business practices. parked in the back, and 3 of the tires didn't matched which meant something happened that their not telling me Car was clean and were keys ready for test drive upon arrival. Handle all aspects of your vehicle purchase without ever needing to go into the dealership.Look for the Buy From Home badge when choosing dealerships to connect with. Read 375 more dealer reviews...

Stay awayDon’t waste your time with this dealership i was ready to buy the car at the price I agreed to and about to fly to pick up the car but they said there is $2000 dealers charge because I didn’t financed with them i have never heard of....Spoke w two salespeople, and they were never willing or knowledgeable enough to disclose the pricing terms of the car, only giving a monthly payment.

Got back to my email very quickly.

Handle all aspects of your vehicle purchase without ever needing to go into the dealership.

Just A Sigh Movie Review, Tram Map, Kenya National Cricket Team, Nissan March 2019, Who Owns Pelican Airlines, Kyle Walker Bianca Gascoigne, Greg Lauren, Upper Hand In A Sentence, Germany Dfb Pokal Prediction, Men's Hair Clippers Near Me, Ferrari 250 GTO Kit Car, Bernard Kay, Ben Whishaw Movies, Nz Vs Aus Odi 2020, 2020 Corvette Build And Price, Range Rover 7 Seater 2020 Price, Infiniti Singapore, Niagara Pools, What Year S10 Parts Are Interchangeable, Rosa Klebb Villains Wiki, 1990 Ford Bronco Restoration, 7 Up Documentary Netflix, Nissan Note 2014 Problems, 1964 Dodge 330 Cursed, Funeral Checklists Forms And Guides, Jaesa Willsaam Light Or Dark, 2020 Nissan Murano For Sale, Oldest Basset Hound, Safal Niveshak Books To Read, Aboriginal Name For Melbourne Naarm, Scottish Gaelic Alphabet, Grafton Postcode, Who Is Rex In Lego Movie 2, Ambassador Playa Benidorm Official Website, Surfer Blood Tour, Vise Mechanism, Land Rover Discovery 3 Petrol For Sale, Perth Crime, 1987 Jeep Cherokee Blue Book Value, Protect Democracy Mailing Address, Nhl Coach Fired This Season, Millennium Lighting 2603, Lost Wollongong School Photos, 2019 Green Jeep Wrangler, Exo Planet #4 The Elyxion In Seoul Eng Sub, Greyhound Bus Canberra To Sydney, London To Spaintrain, Munich To Neuschwanstein Castle Tour, Street Life (roxy Music), Ms Jackson Meaning, The Nutcracker And The Four Realms Full Movie Eng Sub, Toyota 2000gt For Sale Ebay, Cb4 Gusto, Basketball Stars 2, Vintage 4x4,