Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Missed updates will be sent once your connection has been reestablished.

This was an expensive special-order item back in the day and they made only 528! Some head work is believed to have been done by the last owner about 6,000 miles ago, though service records before the seller’s ownership are unavailable.The build tag shows this truck was delivered with the following heavy duty drivetrain equipment:Congratulations! Ends in: It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale. Ends in: Please contact me if you want to see the video. I have videos of it starting and driving. Thanks Ends in: The 4-speed manual transmission finally got synchromesh in 1957, so it's a bit more user-friendly, and if this truck can't get you where you're going with its 4-wheel-drive system, then you probably didn't want to go there anyway. And a 1967 Dodge Truck Brochure in very good condition. The doors are in great shape with 100% solid bottoms and only minor exterior spots on 2 of them. I reserve the right to end the sale early.

It weighs about 4000 lbs. If you don't win, your existing pre-authorization will be released.When you bid we pre-authorize your credit card for the service fee (this helps prevent fraud). Ends in: Ends in: Ends in: Ends in: Ends in: Ends in: The body is overall very good with some small dings and minor rust spots in the door corners. This is a nice truck with tons of potential, but does need some work to be a daily driver.

The winning bidder is required to contact Streetside Classic Cars within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction. Ends in: Smitty-Built bull guard. Ends in: Ends in: Ends in: 1967 Model Manufactured January 1970 Exported to Denmark as a Military troop truck Decommissioned in 2000 Restored 2001 Ends in: Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. Ends in: Ends in: Cornelius North Car… Ends in: Paypal will be accepted for deposit only. $50,000 Car looks and runs great! Thanks for looking. Ends in: Ends in:

Ends in: Ends in:

Ends in: Ends in: Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, tax, title, or registration fees. The original factory vacuum canister is mounted under the body, as well as a newer booster mounted on the fire wall. This is a real good truck and I will not give it away but am motivated to sell. In the pictures you can see the original Air Force gray paint and markings under the hood. Ends in: Ends in:

5. Power brakes. Ends in: Ends in: 1967 or 1968 Dodge Truck Brochure. 6. Trucks like this 1959 Power Wagon pickup are no longer $10,000 beaters and my professional opinion is that we'll probably see a $100,000 Power Wagon sell at the 2015 Scottsdale auctions. 15 results per page.

Ends in:

The 230 cubic inch inline-six seems modest in specification, but with proper gearing, it moves this big truck and a full load without working too hard. Ends in: Ends in:

Ends in: 3. This engine is believed to be unmodified, retaining its original intake/exhaust manifolds, carburetor, and air cleaner. The truck is now painted desert camo. I am also Including an additional big block 383 with NP 435 4 speed transmission in perfect running condition, no smoke, removed from a 1967 Dodge D200 Crew Cab. Ends in:

Acute Pericarditis Treatment At Home, Celeste Price, Nissan 7 Seater, Kia E-niro 2020 Update, Coat Of Arms Of Asturias, The Spirit In Man, Art, And Literature Pdf, Conmebol Nations League, Coyote Puppy For Sale, Ladytron - Seventeen, Bmw I8 2020, Renault Kwid 2018 Model, Hyundai Creta Sx(o), Concacaf Nations League Finals, Mario Hoops 3 On 3 Unblocked, Bill Luke Tempe, Jeep Gladiator Gator Color, 2018 Nissan 370z Nismo, Leonardo Wiki, 2016 Infiniti Q70l 0-60, Nissan Micra 2009 Specs, Indo-european Map, Chinchilla Fur, Bring A Trailer Video, Maryland Beaches, Population Of Orange, 2020 Toyota Yaris Sedan L, Quaker Anti Slavery Society 1775, Verrocchio David, Julie Anne Smith, Fibrinous Pericarditis Sle, Riki Kunio, Audi Q3 2019 Interior, Logan Square, Tamworth To Inverell Via Bingara, Weather Forecast Bom Orange, The Nuer Cattle, Dylan Meyer Age, Ford Bronco Sport Interior, Noémie Merlant, 1991 Crown Victoria, Are You Mad At Me Or Something I Don't Know, Tata Cars Price List, Nissan Almera 2020 Interior Malaysia, Dubbo Photo News Pictures, Inslee To Address Wa, Alex Rider Tv Series Season 2, Playstation Classic Ebay, Serval Meaning, Rainbow Cotton Dreamcast Iso, Rioja Wine Region, 2015 Nissan Sentra Price, Houses For Sale Warrawong, Amok Meaning, Toyota Fortuner 2018 Philippines Price, Canadian Flag, Highest Crime Rate, Partial Terms Of Endearment Dvd, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Very Cheap International Flights, Counter Attack Game Pc, We Ski & Snowboard, Guitar Hero World Tour Controller, Toyota Sequoia Dealership, 2019 Jeep Renegade Towing Capacity, 1993 Dodge Dakota Specs, Calella De Palafrugell Restaurants, Zamba Argentina, Men Of War, Dodge Magnum Turbo, 2012 Nissan Quest Dashboard, Sentence Of Hurl, Nissan Versa Sl Hatchback, Canowindra Funeral Notices, Stephanie Gilmore Nowness, Andy Mackay Wife, Affordable Coastal Towns Nsw 2019, Range Rover Malaysia Price, Nissan Maxima Uk Price, Killer Meaning In English, Holiday Inn Brussels Schuman, Is It Safe To Swim In Lake Ontario, 2020 Gle 43 Amg Coupe Price, Jeep Jl Soft Top Tan, Roller Hockey International An Oral History, Buy From The Bush Baby Clothes, Qld Border Pass Application Form, Evil Season 1 Review, Swtor Khem Val Ossus, Anima Synonym, Honda Singapore,