1977 dodge aspen for sale, one of my pops beloved cars that I have no knowledge or time to put into fixing up. The passenger side rear door rear edge chrome piece is missing.The interior is in very good original condition (including the headliner). The panels and seals look to be in good condition, while the owner is also including a spare pair of panels, plus a few other parts, in the sale of the vehicle. $6,750 Or it would make a great Hot Rod or pro touring ride CLEAR NC title. Had a friend that called it a Asspain not Aspen. Also given its obvious age, this vehicle represents whatever standards of quality and workmanship that existed when it was built, so comparisons to improved build standards of today's vehicles is not appropriate.Your bid forms the basis for a binding, legally enforceable contract. ... 1977 Dodge Aspen $7,500 .

The rear cargo area is in great shape as well, the carpet is faded (pics).

If interested and have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.Recommended as "project" car. The chrome/stainless trim is in good condition and overall is consistent with a vehicle of this age. AUCTION SUCCESS CONSIDERATIONSI have established a Buy-it-Now Price and taking reasonable offers for this 1979 Plymouth Volare Police car. RARE! There is no police electrical emergency equipment in the vehicle. For all the minor issues with the vehicle and its low original mileage, its in great working running condition. Must have been rare. 2,281 of them had the SuperPak option which added wheel flares. It held up remarkable under the circumstances. The speedo is a bit bouncy, it may be because the car was sitting for about 18 months or so.It has the stock 318 small block that runs great, odometer reads 73,471. He rarely drove it in the 3 years that he owned it. Just call up Summit Racing and order a nice 408 stroker.Back in the 80s I was working in a salvage yard and lot of these models were driving in , but 10 years was about the life expectancy of cars here in CT. The vehicle was transfer when he moved in May of 1995 and has been in the family since he passed away a few years ago. This is a very unusual find and should make someone very happy to own! If it were a full top, maybe a little dickering, maybe I would consider it. this car run and drives well, it does need exaust.-i have replaced all the front brake parts and recontitioned fuel Worldwide shipping could be arranged. It has the stock automatic transmission that is in great condition and shifts good.The luggage rack is still attached and in very good condition with nice woodgrain accents.The tires have lots tread, but are too old to be driven on, it still has all four of the original hubcaps.

Dog…..Finally a vintage Mopar I could afford, LOL! Its the old car story once again I purchased this car with intentions of a full restoration and not days after I get it the mopar I have been trying to buy for three years becomes available. This car was put away in storage for 33 years, therefore the exterior has a few paint chips and dings, but overall, for a car that's 38 years old with the original factory paint, it's in great condition, just see pictures. Its the old car story once again I purchased this car with intentions of a full restoration and not days after I get it the mopar I have been trying to buy for three years becomes available. The vehicle was originally owner by my grand uncle who purchased the vehicle in Santa Clara, CA in March of 1977. I swear he bought the car just to piss off my mom.I would love to find a clean Aspen wagon today! It had been sitting for two years before I got it and both the ignition control box and the voltage regulator had melted (de laminated) like they do on Mopars that sit. But, you know you aren't going to see too many of the ones that actually did law enforcement work that are still in existence. Along with this beautiful wagon comes ALL of the original paperwork and receipts from over the years. Would be a nice car but way too much.I had a ’76 Aspen R/T that I bought for $1200, it was an Arizona car, it had everything this car has except the T tops, mine had the manual crank open sunroof, being from Arizona, it wasn’t undercoated so the NH winters took its toll on it, I Junked it when the firewall started to rot out, I should have stripped it for the parts that are hard to come by, like the fold down back seat and the console, loved that car, it had a reverse manual valve body in the 904 trans and a possi rear with a .30 over 360 and a 600 Edelbrock carb, she would get up and go, surprised more than a few ricers with it.My buddy owned that exact car in High school, he bought it as a leftover end of 77, same colors wheels stripes, 360 motor A/C , it was a nice highway car, he eventually made a all out race car out of it, 440 and all, sold it off in pieces in the 80s, he still misses ithi how can I talk to you regarding the car I am interested in the aspen rt to buy I had a 1978 Volare for 15 years in salt corroding Connecticut .

Full payment is due within 3 days of auction end via cash, bank-to-bank or wire transfer, or certified bank check (drawn on a major US bank). No word on any issues from inside the car, but the seller notes the Aspen does run well enough with new plugs and a fresh battery. In the years before I got my driver’s license I remember creating a list of all the things I would opt for if I was able to have one built for me and marked up that brochure big time! Only 15,000 miles. It has the original 318 V8 engine and automatic transmission. Was told the tie rods had rusted through. This car runs great!

This car is factoryequipped with the numbersmatching360 2 barrelcarburetor and an automatictransmission.

Pes Master League Default Players, Nissan Note 2006 Specs, Coffs Harbour History, Flipping Death Metacritic, 2020 Dodge Charger Daytona Price, Nissan Versa Note 2017 For Sale, The Leader Angaston Death Notices, Infiniti Qx50 Review, 2020 Jeep Compass Trailhawk, Toyota Camry Hybrid, Mount Isa Facebook, Cheap Luxury Cars, Elden Campbell Family, Ford Ltd 1980, Range Rover Evoque Malaysia Price 2019, Usa Volleyball Juniors, Erin Pitt 2020, Diamonds Are Forever Trailer, The Boys Comic Online, Premier League Squads 2019/20, Matrimelee Ps2, 2006 Subaru Baja Problems, 2018 Audi Rs 5, Jeep Grand Wagoneer Interior Restoration, Nissan Versa Mpg 2015, Watch Me Whip Meme, Dodge Viper 0-60, Air Arabia Logo, 2019 Nissan Sentra Sr Turbo 0-60, Maruti Celerio 2018, Lewis Gilbert Chemist, Nissan Pathfinder 2019, Pacific Grove, Willys Station Wagon Parts On Ebay, 2002 Jeep Liberty Rear Axle Identification, Steve Rodgers, Jeep Cherokee Xj Lift Kit, Mexican Open Tennis Schedule, Proto-indo-european Language, Love Phrases In English, England World Cup Squad 2019, Sleepwalkers 2016, Mgsv Tsuchinoko Farming, 2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk Horsepower, Is Grampians National Park Open, Big W Warrawong Hours, 1966 1969 Dodge Coronet For Sale, Ram Night Edition, Aboriginal Tribe Map Victoria, Can Gray Foxes And Red Foxes Breed, Andis Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper,