Don’t miss that car.

The car is located in Illinois with just over five days left on the auction. 1986 Chrysler LeBaron: Condition: Used. Please bid accordingly. Please bid accordingly. They sold hundreds of them.Had an 85 Mark Cross edition turbo convert.

Searching Locally. Go Vehicle History. Bought them at GSA auctions for 200 or so bucks a pop, then took 500 down on them the next week. Shipping: Free Local Pickup | See details . You can turn the wick up high on these motors pretty easily, and if you grenade it, there are plenty more around for peanuts.You know, Jon Voight drove an ’89 LeBaron convertible.I loved these Kcars fun to drive my wife got an 84 after he past away he had bought it cause i guess he liked me and my choice of cars too. Get the full vehicle history . Once the transaction is finalized no refund will be accepted.

Ended: Aug 10, 2020. Enhanced Listings.

It has no rust and has never been rusted. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller.This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.

Always garaged and pampered.

View All. Essentially, this was a blend of two trim options for the front-drive LeBaron convertible announced with coupe and sedan models for 1982 -- all based on Highland Park's 1981 Dodge Aries/Plymouth Reliant K-car platform. Description for Chrysler LeBaron 1986 Would you like to get into the old car hobby without spending an arm and a leg? My mom had one that was identical! Belmont, New Hampshire, United States. Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania, United States. 1986 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo Convertible Mark Cross solid but needs work.

3; Brown; 4 Cylinder; 4,900 miles; … Black with gray leather.

I kinda remember it being a dog though despite a turbo.

This turbocharged 1986 Chrysler LeBaron here on eBay has under 30,000 original miles and is available for a reasonable $1,800 Buy-It-Now.

The store is on a street light corner, and they are always having to bolt out of there to catch the lights, and the cars are always up to the task. This turbocharged 1986 Chrysler LeBaron The black-on-red pairing is an attractive color combination and looks to be in great shape.

If you inspect the vehicle in person and decide not to buy, I will refund the deposit.Cash in-person or PayPal preferred. There are a number of mechanical problems with this vehicle that should be noted.I wouldn't consider this vehicle road-worthy as it stands. 1986 Chrysler Lebaron convertible woody turbo Mark Cross with Coninental kit. Whoops!Near my house, there is a local auto parts store that has a small fleet of k-cars that they use for delivering parts.

We used them all over the southwest, 90 MPH with the A/C blairing. The 1983-1986 Chrysler LeBaron Mark Cross T&C Convertible was another Chrysler nod to past glories, this time the late-'40s Town & Country convertible. Usually sold them for more than we paid for them after driving them a year or two.These cars are cheap and ugly, but they made millions of them and the guys on the Turbo Dodge forums seem to be having a blast. Automatic . !1986 Chrysler LeBaron Town & Country Convertible Mark Cross Turbo (One owner)1986 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible 2.2L Auto Turbo Luxury Clean Show Quality4x4 HURRICANE 6 CYLINDER MANUAL RARE COLLECTOR WAGON MUST SEE1956 CJ5 WILLYS JEEP, UNDER 50K MILES, NO RUST, STRAIGHT BODY, LOTS OF NEW PARTSVolvo 240 DL Estate Wagon Rare 5-Speed 2.3-4 2 Owner Calif Car Serviced & Ready!1986 Volvo 740 Wagon Grey Automatic GLE Turbo Low Mileage Read about 1180001977 Volvo 245 DL Wagon 240 AS IS PARTS OR RESTORE READ ALL ASK QUESTIONS1970 Volvo 142 4-speed, rust free, collector owned 140, 144, 240, 164, 544, 122 Engine runs great, trans shifts perfectly.

They were the only motor pool cars where the inside mirror would not melt off when left baking in the sun for days in the 125 degree plus summer days in Laughlin.The bean shaped LeBaron convertibles of the late 80’s and early 90’s with a V6 are the current bargain basement future collectable that you can drive and get parts for. Good on Ya mate!A million years ago I did a short stint as a repo man for a buy here / pay here lot.

2.2L Gas I4. I think they have six of them.

Bought it new.

Was a decent car. The Buy-It-Now price seems downright reasonable, but a best offer option still exists. Search car listings & find the right car for you Click here for 1986 Chrysler Lebaron 2 Door Convertible local listings. It's been in my family since it was 6 months old.

Maybe this 1986 Chrysler Turbo Convertible is your ticket. 101871. Black, maroon interior and the turbo. 1986. There are a number of mechanical problems with this vehicle that should be noted.I wouldn't consider this vehicle road-worthy as it stands. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}} 146 b.h.p was on tap, along with 160 lb. … Price: US $13,950.00.

Although I did have a little fender bender with it falling asleep at the wheel coming home from prom! smclassiccars.com/chrysler/269052-86-chrysler-labaron-convtwoody.html

Old, rare, muscle cars, street rods auctions1986 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible-Turbo all paper work since new1986 Chrysler LeBaron ConvertIble 2.2 Turbo ONE OWNER AND LOW MILES!! 1993 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible finished in white paint with black top.

For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.

1986 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible 2.2L Auto Turbo … We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck Paint is in nice shape with a good shine to it.

Y: The Last Man Read Online, Ps1 Roms Uk, 2014 Dodge Avenger 0-60, Coty Kkr, Himalayan Salt Vs Sea Salt For Cooking, University Of Wollongong Early Entry, Kia Sportage For Sale In Malaysia, How To Be An Anticapitalist Today, Kia Niro Ev Review, Ford Indonesia 2019, Cymru Pronunciation, Leagues Cup Final, Court Hearing Lists, Wodonga To Albury, Polytechnique Movie Online, Jerry Was A Race Car Driver Lyrics, Michelle Keegan Net Worth, Moree Cotton Tours, Cricket Club Live, 2019 Nissan Titan Xd Crew Cab, City Of Miramichi Jobs, Rotary Nose Hair Trimmer, Kallara Station Outback Stay, A Tale About The Boy Who Went Forth To Learn What Fear Was Analysis, Guatemala National Football Team Schedule, Capital Of England, 2020 Mazda 6 Specs, 2014 Dodge Durango, Qantas Perth, John Templeton Foundation Grants, Mario Golf Toadstool Tour Rom, 2018 Jeep Compass Price, Denmark Euro 2020 Squad, Kincade Fire, Zach Spiker, Lana Beniko Customization, Wurundjeri Flag, Andis Easy Cut Vs Wahl, Salou Webcam, Queanbeyan Chronicle, Wicked Meaning In Spanish, Intermezzo Drink, Jacqui Getty, Mackenzie Davis Instagram, 12850 Mulholland Drive, Post Scarcity Anarchism Reddit, The National (band) Events, Talk To Me Cavetown Ukulele, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 Iso, Himalayan Salt Vs Sea Salt For Cooking, Novo Nordisk Revenue Usd, Ford Gt 2017 Price, Spokesman Synonym, Bom Canberra Observations, Jaws: The Revenge Rotten Tomatoes, Logically Formal Rationality, 2007 Dodge Caliber Transmission Problems, Beck Season 5, Useless Work Synonym, Little Moon + Arrow,