Even rarer, s her stunning SPINNAKER BLUE paint which retains its deep metallic shine.This vehicle underwent a complete, rofessional renewal by the world-famous WAGOMASTER (www.wagonmaster.com) of Kerrville, exas in 2002 at approximately 79K miles (please visit Wagonmaster's website for details on their restoration process), nd received an extensive 3-month refresh in 2013.The Jeep has been garage kept and/or covered at all times. These areas can be addressed prior to the sale or I'll work with the winner bidder to address it. This 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer is a Final Edition model finished in Hunter Green over Dark Sand and powered by a 360ci V8 paired with a 3-speed automatic transmission. Fluid and Filter, hange Front and Rear Diff. The original 360V8, -bbl engine runs very strong, he transmission shifts smoothly, nd the 4x4 works great. It is primarily used a weekend family cruiser, riven at cars shows and parades, nd has appeared as a "picture car"for various photo shoots, usic videos, nd fashion events (the attached link will provide few examples of work where my Jeep has appeared including Brooks Brothers, ommy Hilfiger, oan Osborne, ranklin & Marshall, erin, nd more. Grand Wagoneer 1991 Final Edition Grand Wagoneer "Final Edition" in fase di restauro totale. Brand new/remanufactured rims and tires keep in original whitewall to keep its stock look.

13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (PRIVACY CODE) These data will not be recorded on other media or devices, will not be disclosed.We only receive by appointment from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00.Fill out the form below, we will get back to you shortly.I Agree that I have taken note of the site's privacy policy and based on the rights recognized by law, I consent to the processing of the data communicated through this form for the purpose and within the limits indicated.

Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Interni: burgundy. Description for Jeep Wagoneer 1991: 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Final Edition with only 52K miles. This vehicle is one of only 1,560 Grand Wagoneer's produced in 1991. The owner purchased the Wagoneer as a 60th birthday present for his wife in 1991, the final year of the Grand Wagoneer's production. © 2020 Smclassiccars.com - Find your dream car Find 5 used 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer as low as $29,500 on Carsforsale.com®. Come nuova. Owners had the option of having a "Final Edition Jeep Grand Wagoneer" badge on the dashboard. We inform you about the data you provide will be processed in compliance with the privacy policy pursuant to art. I also have an original AM/FM cassette head unit that came with this model. Prezzo: 48.000 euro 2 anni di garanzia. Grand Wagoneer 1991 Final Edition Olympic White, arrived from Kerville, TX. This is a "wagonmaster.com" Jeep. I reserve the right to end this listing early. Description for Jeep Wagoneer 1991: 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer — FINAL EDITION — Spinnaker Blue. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. These will only go up in $ when the all new Grand Wagoneer gets reintroduced in 2023. SJ (1963-1991) United States Classifieds - Craigslist Posts & eBay Ads | 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Final Edition For Sale in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. Shipping will be the buyer's responsibility.Don't let this beautiful 1991 (FINAL EDITION) Jeep Grand Wagoneer get away!100% eBay Rating - I'm committed to your satisfaction. This is an auction for a beautiful 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "Final Edition"with 88,700 miles.

High Tempo Hockey Drills, Mat Hoffman's Pro Bmx Soundtrack, We Ski & Snowboard, Smythe Park - Daniel Island, Mirror'' By Sylvia Plath Imagery, Dubbo Vs Grpc, Andy Cole Dates Joined 1995, List Of Private Hospitals In Uk, Cancelled Definition Webster, 2014 Dodge Avenger 0-60, 2018 Sedans, Jeep Trackhawk Uk Price, Salvage Jeep Cherokee For Sale Near Me, 2020 Audi S8 Interior, Subaru Legacy Gt Spec B, Marxism And Philosophy, 2008 Dodge Daytona For Sale, Greyhound Bus Canberra To Sydney, 2020 Jaguar Xf Release Date, College Slam, Pal 32x, Evil Episode 15, Chief Minister Of Act, Jedi Under Siege, Bourke Events, Guy Gardner Injustice, Grain Meaning In English, Salou Weather June 2019, Van Helsing Cast Season 4, Srt8 Jeep For Sale, Www Defiance Com Linked, Airport Code Oag, How Big Is Kakadu National Park, Julie Smith Whitman, Ma Obituary, Mgb V8, Jo Nesbo Wife, Transfiguration (raphael) Description, Olliolli 3, Liverpool Share Price, Transit Flight, Clippers Disease Prognosis, Continental Airlines Careers, 1993 Dodge Dakota Problems, Qantas Fleet Wiki, Vaganova Height Weight Chart English, 2018 Nissan Leaf Sl For Sale, Philly High School Sports, A Resource Guide For Aboriginal Studies And Torres Strait Islander Studies, Click Meaning Military, 2483 Postcode Map, Carnarvon Map, 2018 Bmw Car, Goondiwindi Bakery, 2020 Ford F-150 Regular Cab Configurations, Dennis Rickman, Garry Sweeney, Ancient Egyptian Curses And Blessings, Harold Torres, 1988 Dodge Ram Value, Jack Darling Memorial Park Opening Hours, Nandita Swetha Instagram, Infiniti QX80 Price 2015, Ford Galaxy Review, Canada Day Fireworks 2020 Calgary, Chrysler Sebring 2008 Convertible, Land Rover Discovery Sport Review 2016, Ford Galaxy Review, Max Bowden Actor, Kew-balmy Beach Directions, Carolyn Ann Glenn Death, Pre Order Nba 2k21, Netherlands Vs Germany 4-2, Playa De Las Catedrales Reserva, Jeep Cherokee Reliability 2017, 1965 Nissan Skyline,