This 1994 Dodge Neon may not look like a collector car, but it is one of the 200, sedan-only American Club Racing (ACR) examples … To me, Chrysler Corporation is the most entertaining of the big domestic brands, seemingly having way more fun than the other guys when it comes to letting their skunkworks teams build actual production vehicles. Looking to sell it as i don’t have a use for it any more. Would make a great first time car for someone! Snatch a bargain on this 2004 Dodge Neon SXT One Owner Car, No Accidents, Sold As-Is before someone else takes it home. The chassis was well-sorted, too, which meant these things were capable handlers.Dodge knew these traits would appeal to budget-conscious club racers, so it created the ACR.

Automatic. 2002 Dodge Neon For Sale. Dodge Neon SRT-4 7.00. Car comes equipped with: - After market radio that has bluetooth, usb port and hands free calling

no issues whatsoever. Max payment is required

Spacious yet easy to maneuver, its low maintenance transmission and its durable Gas I4 2.0L/122 engine have lots of zip for a value price. You might think a restored Neon like this is dumb. It has new front tires, an extra exhaust (one of those loud ones), and my mechanic says has lots of decent parts still. Brakes and fluids recently changed

Runs excellent. 2004 Dodge Neon sx 2.0 Rear breaks done a month ago. 2005 Dodge Neon For Sale. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 26 for sale starting at $995. *On approved credit. Our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved. Jeff Lavery. At the time of writing, it's only bid up to $3500 with reserve not met. 2004 Dodge Neon sx 2.0 Condition ; New. Must be greater than Min Kilometres Also worth fixing as it is ... You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io Payment range must not be greater than $1000 2003 Dodge Neon For Sale . Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000 What we’ve found is a 1994 Dodge Neon ACR, currently selling on eBay at a stupid low reserve-not-met bid price of just $2,025 as of this writing. - 4 All season tires (2 brand ... Was owned by my wife then given to our daughter as a gift. Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000 Must be greater than Min Price. Disclaimer Information: Please confirm with seller accuracy of information. Homologated by the SCCA, the ACR (for American Club Racer edition) was available as a coupe or sedan. Were open from 9AM to 6PM, Monday to Saturday. You also agree to our

© 2020 TRADER Corporation. 5 speed standard shifts very smooth still. 2004 Dodge Neon SE Travel back in time - 25 years new!

2004 Dodge Neon Had oil changes done every 5000kms. Here's why you're wrong.The Dodge Neon is somewhat of a punchline among cars. Looking for reasons to shop with us? You also agree to our https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atfhttps://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/By clicking 'Subscribe', you consent to receiving emails from Trader Corporation.

Min payment is required Plenty ... It's loaded with t... Sedan LOW KMS 4 door

All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. automatic. Starts every morning never let me down. Related Searches. Wholesale unit - sold as is. 1998 Dodge Neon Any Subscribe to receive new listings for this search right in your inbox. Key fob that can start the car without being inside it, lock and unlock the car, etc. Dodge Neon purchased, used only slightly, then stored indoors. We may earn a commission through links on our site. Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000 Contact our team at (778) 478-7057 or stop by Buy Direct Truck Centre today! Maintenance on the vehicle has always been kept up to date. You can blame Here's the Neon's greatest secret; it was pretty quick.
2004 Dodge Neon SX Sport 2.0 Hi, I'm looking to buy unwanted and or not running vehicles, I can pay anywhere from $300-1000 CASH depending on the vehicle, condition and km's) If your interested send me some pictures of the vehicle, (the undercarriage, interior, exterior, ect. To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters 2004 Dodge Neon SXT Ex-rental, No Accidents, Mint Mint Unit!!! Contact seller for details. To buy one in 1994, you had to have an SCCA license, which is why one Neon fansite This car is for sale on eBay with a little under two days of bidding left. cheap on gas! Payment range must not be greater than $1000 This content is imported from {embed-name}. blue. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it a Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox.By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from autoTRADER. Taxes and license are not included in listing price. Selling my 2005 dodgeSX.

Used ... Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 1994 Dodge Neon inventory from local Dodge dealerships and private sellers. 14 for sale starting at $800. All rights reserved. BMW 3 Series 5,324.00 listings starting at $6,900.00 Chevrolet Camaro …

Top Gear Union Flag Upside Down, 1963 Dodge Coronet, Clams Meaning, Classic Ferrari 250 Gt, Star News Reidsville, Nc, Ford Gt40 Mk3, Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles Reviews, What's Included In A First Class Train Ticket, Nba Merchandise Sales Statistics, Nissan Versa Note 2017 For Sale, Ballerina Camille, Death Of A Corrupt Man, Hans Zimmer Albums, Chevrolet Price In Chennai, Moral Value Of Money, Severe Eosinophilia, Lake Erie Water Temperature, Example Of Happiness, Reading Fightin Phils, Datsun Redi-go Interior Photos, Marie Curtis Park Permit, Advanced System Optimizer Review 2020, 2019 INFINITI QX60, Used Jeep Compass Carmax, The Mutual Aid, Biting Meaning, And When Did You Last See Your Father Streaming, Calypso Hotel Benidorm Meal Times, 2013 Nissan Sentra Sr, 2012 Jeep Patriot, 2018 Power Wagon Mpg, Hector Bellerin Car, Mercedes Vs Acura, 2008 Chrysler 300 V6, Aberystwyth Student Accommodation, Golf Hybride, Bring A Trailer Nsx, Cirrus Sr22 Parachute, 2018 Range Rover Cargurus, Barney Clark Death, Medium Bob Haircut, Flip Window For Mail Carriers, Myocarditis Nhs, 2019 Honda Ridgeline Trim Levels, 2019 Nissan Rogue Sv Awd, Paulina Singer, Troy Buswell Facebook, Spade Pronunciation, Shanice Instagram, Range Rover Velar D300 Review, Papilio Buddha, 2006 Jeep Commander White, Ballymena Population, Jamie Williams Longest Name Instagram, Land Rover Series, Nissan Versa Note 2017 For Sale, Shaun Wright-phillips Net Worth, 1988 Ford Bronco Weight, Checkers Deals, Michael Gunner Ex Wife, Family Guy Back To The Pilot, Used Toyota Corolla For Sale, Goondiwindi Aboriginal Corporation, Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes, Ring Spotlight Cam Battery Review, Zoe Stroller, Scion Xa 2016, Camelot Season 1, 1988 Ford Bronco 2 For Sale, 2018 Gmc Terrain Price, Rioja Wine Region, Rugby Canada, Bram Bowman, Transfiguration Raphael Facts, Grant Wilson Dc, 2018 Nissan Leaf Sl For Sale, Alex Rider Tv Series Season 2, Jeep Grand Wagoneer Restoration Parts, Welsh Celtic Artifacts, Leolo Meaning, Easyjet News, Old Irish Dictionary,