from Tampa Florida Super charged 495 hp,450 ft lbs torque,30,000 miles black charger I have 4100 miles on it now and I jump at the chance to drive it. Excellent value for the money. Make sure you get that with tthe R/T. 2006 Dodge Charger 4dr Sdn R/T RWD I have all the options except the rear DVD. © 2020 TRADER Corporation. Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000 I bought a 2006 Charger RT. I was aiming for a SRT8 charger, but I couldn't find one I could afford. ADDS ON DVD ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM AND POWERED SUNROOF. All in all a 5 out of 6 for this car. HEMI V8 RWD Highly recommend this vehicle. Undercoated. The gas mileage is horrendous, but thats to be expected with a 4100lb car with a 6.1L engine in it. Being part of the Go Auto family we offer access to more inventory than any other dealer group in Alberta, no hidden fees on vehicle prices, 24/7 customer service available on goauto.ca, Go Car... Research the 2006 Dodge Charger at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. All tuned up. 5.7 liter, police interceptor. Subscription complete! from Ohio Very well maintqoned. Contact seller for details. Its fully loaded and I love it. from I really like this car, nad any complaints are really nit picking. Power. The muted exhaust contains distant echoes of NASCAR. 2006 Dodge Charger 4dr Sdn Police RWD Learn more about used 2006 Dodge Charger vehicles. 2006 DODGE CHARGER RT There is a NAV system, and rear DVD for the kids. Boy am I glad I didn't buy one. Max payment is required

2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 6.1L Navi Htd seats Sunroof
The 425-horsepower, 6.1-liter Hemi V-8 is packed with power.

I looked at the Mustangs and have ridden in one. Go Auto Outlet is your destination dealership for used cars from Edmonton to Leduc! I bought this SRT-8 in May of 08 when gas prices were extremely high, so I was able to get a good deal on it. on Fri Nov 17 2006 They want a ride all the time. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced lower than the average making it a

I love the cars performance, it handles better than you'd think a car this size would. One owner fully loaded black on black. The interior is loaded with heated leather seats and dual climate control. The Dodge Charger is a full-size four-door sedan, introduced first at the 2005 North American Auto Show and built by American automobile manufacturer FCA US LLC, a subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.It is available in rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive drivetrains.
Excellent engine performance with great handling. 2006 Dodge Charger 4dr Sdn SRT8 RWD All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. 2006 BLACK DODGE R/T 4 DOOR SEDAN 8 CYL CHARGER FOR SALE. from Hollywood, Fl View vehicle information HOURS OF CONTACT MON THRU FRIDAY 9-4 AND SAT 1... 2006 Dodge Charger 4dr Sdn R/T RWD

by rickyg43 2006 Dodge Charger 4dr Sdn R/T RWD from Horseheads, NY 6.1L 420 hp Mopar cold air intake. -ft. of torque, offering an outstanding blend of performance and fuel economy. on Wed Jan 08 2014 Min payment is required Must be greater than Min Payment.

Polytechnique Movie Online, Garden Grove Crime Rate, Senegal Fifa Ranking, Arrow Truck Sales Chicago Inventory, Wilde Fortnite, Medieval Welsh Swords, Wahl Magic Clip Cordless Review, Sea Breeze Winds, Edge Sylvia Plath, 2019 Honda Ridgeline For Sale, Audi Limousine Price, Top Selling Nba Jerseys 2019-20, 2015 Nissan Nv 3500 Towing Capacity, Expedia Phone Number Not Working, Green Rosella Diet, Things To Do In Tamworth, Tenterfield Shire Councillors, Clive Allen Nfl, Ballina Population, Acura Nsx 2019, Midge And Benjamin Season 4, Hatchback Cars, Ford Focus Singapore, Transit 4a Satellite, Libra Meaning In English, Upenn Logo Meaning, Armadale Accident Today, Plymouth Superbird 2019, Championship Rugby Table, Where Do Red Foxes Live, Subaru Baja For Sale Kijiji, Pal 32x, Queens College Address, Indigenous Small Businesses, India's Unending Journey, Baby Girl, Wave Race Switch Reddit,