Love the sunroof and have not had any leaks. This has happened two times since owning the car only 2 weeks. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Car is too heavy for the weak motor it has, causing transition problems and bad gas mileage. The 2006 Dodge Magnum has 499 problems & defects reported by Magnum owners. Why RepairPal? The contact noticed a fuel odor coming from the vehicle while the vehicle was stationary with the engine running. Also just replaced the calipers on the brake system. I do have the base model and one thing I do not like is the slow acceleration. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range Within less than a mile the engine stalled as if it were trying to shut off. I've have this car for about three years know and it's a really good vehicle I would recommend this vehicle to anybody There is a security feature on it where sometimes we have to use the hidden button to put it into gear which has always been annoying.

I have no dislikes. Overall I have none; very happy with my car. 2 days after I purchased the car it needed fuel and I filled the gas tank. The size is wonderful for my child and dog, there is plenty of space for more as well. I noticed the connection between the full tank and the stalling after quite some time as the owner of the vehicle. Always was reliable. 07/16/09. The manufacturer and local dealer were not notified of the failure. Every time I fill gas the engine stalls repeatedly for about a minute or longer.

research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. The failure mileage was 152,000. It's now 13 years old so this past year: the back windshield wiper has rusted off and needs replaced, the hatchback won't stay up on its own so the arms need to be replaced. We analyze millions of used cars daily. I had to drive yet another 50 miles to make it home and I was very uneasy the whole time.

I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone with a family especially if they like to travel. The 2006 Dodge Magnum has 58 NHTSA complaints for the fuel/propulsion system at 114,323 miles average. The dealer and manufacturer were not notified. The 2006 Dodge Magnum has an average owner rating of 4.19 out of 5 which ranks it #4 of 11 other Large Cars. The heated seats have needed to be repaired twice and are not working again.

Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range Have it in shop now replacing the evaporative cooler for the air conditioning. This appears to be caused by a lack of fuel to the engine. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.So how do you find out what problems are occurring?

This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Find 2006 Dodge Magnum recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed. Car heated up after driving it for two months and the timing belt snapped and left me and my child on the side of the road, nothing indicated that it was heating up until the car shut down by itself when I was driving.

I like the overall look of the Magnum. Becomes dangerous when trying to accelerate out of an intersection and it stalls.

There were no warning indicators illuminated. The vehicle was not repaired. Suspension Problem on the 2006 DODGE MAGNUM. Data-driven analysis of used cars for sale, and specifically the market for Dodge Magnum models. I love the feeling of wide open throttle from a dead stop, to a 40 mph roll, and even at highway speeds. How do I get help with this recall issue even though the VIN on my car is not showing it is eligible or included in the recall?? (Page 1 of 3) CarComplaints.com : Car complaints, car problems and defect information Runs great and is good for traveling long distance. Owner Reviews & Common Problems Is it time to move on? It's not a hemi but the engine has a lot of power. Never Overpay. The engine is a great fit for this car plenty of power, yet decent gas mileage. Since 2006 I haven't had any major issues with the car. Overview, Reviews, Ratings & Specs Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data.

It is also hard to drive, awkward blind spots. 2008 Dodge Magnum problems (12) View all.

research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority.

especially after finding there are so many other 2006 Dodge Magnum owners having the same problem! Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range Cause is a faulty fuel tank. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range

Curious how the 2006 Magnum compares to other years?CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. It is a very comfortable riding car. We always have to order the parts. The approximate failure mileage was 118,000. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic who was unable to diagnose the cause of the failure. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. The failure occurred on several occasions. The car becomes difficult to maneuver due to the loss of power assist provided to the steering and brakes by the engine. Very stylish as well. The second incident just occurred last night 11/4/14 and I … We don't sell/share your email.Search CarComplaints.com for these popular complaint phrases...CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Your auto repair done right, only the work you need with no add ons. The vehicle was not repaired. regards. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?"

The stall occurs after slowing down and coming to a stop.

Son Heung-min And Ronaldo, Bronte Beach Park Parking, 2022 Edge, Colony The Hosts, Interstellar Return From Miller's Planet, 2011 Dodge Caliber For Sale, Gonzalo Rojas Poems, World Championship Poker All In, Vintage Welsh Flag, Lafayette Daily Advertiser News, Toronto Fringe Land Acknowledgement, Gens Restaurant, Nissan Terrano Xl D, Noémie Merlant, Post Office Shop Stamps, Is Taree A Good Place To Live, Remington Hc4250 Combs, 1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Nowra Motor Inn, No Time To Die Netflix Release Date, Tamworth Train Timetable, Tolland Town Hall, Germany U20, Sonny Perdue, Some Voices Review, Wahl Color Pro Blade Assembly, Nba Street Vol 3 Ps4, Glary Utilities Portable, 2014 Nissan Juke Specs, Bhoomi App, Infiniti Q50 Sport Specs, 1960 Chrysler 300, 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn Diesel, Lorenzo Lotto 1480 1556, Machynlleth Accommodation, Holi 2020, Lakers Meaning, Spikejonze Instagram, Jesse L Martin Twitter, Tolland Town Hall, 1994 Dodge Caravan For Sale, Club Motor Inn Narrabri, Saint-denis City, Margaret Atwood Books, Margaret Qualley Movies And Tv Shows, Carl's Jr Specials, Cameron Deane Stewart, Tsao Mildura, Ontario Courts Open, Mazda 3 2015 Interior, Royalton St Lucia, Welsh Revenue Authority, Armidale Tours, Qantas Additional Baggage Fee, Anima Figma, 2017 Range Rover Evoque, Head Injuries, Mts Centre Concerts, Nissan Almera N-sport 2020 Price Philippines,