$4,700

We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads.
Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range If you want a wagon that will do what a wagon should and go and play with the Vetts and Mustangs, this is your car. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range I haven't had any trouble with it nor any complaints. We don't sell/share your email. We have both the SRT8 and the R/T AWD Magnum. Dodge should have used the R/T suspension up front instead of being cheap. Is it time to move on? 4 out of 5 stars. The cargo room in the back once you let the seats down is great. I drive from AZ to Ca and that 5 hour drive seems like nothing w/ my Hemi.

Replaced tie rods and virtually the whole works, including bushings and that didn't solve the problem. Read reviews, browse our …

by Lov'n my Hemi from NorCal

2007 Dodge Magnum SXT The issues are steering problems wiring and electrical same as in fuse box and throughout the car. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Take one for a test drive and you will hate me! going for a million miles. The worst complaints are electrical system. I like the magnum because the motor is in good condition, runs and sounds great, but I dislike the magnum because the suspension is noisy.

I absolutely LOVE my car.

on Mon Jan 19 2009

The power is respectable.

that being the case i'm selling it and looking for an srt8. Inexpensive To fix if any problems come about. This is by far the best car that I have owned!

on Thu Mar 13 2008 from Fort Riley, kansas research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. The 2007 Magnum SXT I had was a nice ride but the front end suspension absolutely sucked. And it has hub caps, I had no clue that they still made those things anymore!

Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range Prices are Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range I am very confident that some of the surprised BMW, Corvette and "others" have not gone to work and told their buddies that a station wagon slapped them down. I have just bought my last car!! I bought my 2007 Dodge Magnum SXT Dec 07'.

I love the way it drives and the way it handles. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies.For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. by trotime I don't know if station wagons were cool before the mini van, but I own a cool wagon now. They just seem to be in the way while cornering, but are great for checking traffic behind you.

Save cars. I have had no problems with anything. 4 out of 5 stars. Asked by Zam835 Mar 29, 2017 at 05:06 PM about the 2007 Dodge Magnum SXT RWD Question type: Maintenance & Repair Hey Have A 2007 Dodge Mangnum V6 engine 3.5L I have a bad Throttle Body Want To Know Can A Hemi V8 of The Same I got Fits As While Seeing Same Picture Of Part But Don't Want To Get The V8 one not fit The 3.5 engine is the most reliable smooth running on the dodge motors. Although you won't peal rubber from a take off, you won't be left behind either. It handles and holds the road perfectly not to mention the great power of the HEMI.

#1: Engine Failure 2007 Magnum

it is a great looking car with a ton of potential. I special ordered my 05 R/T with tons of toys. Always dealer maintained.

It handles like a car half it's size! Simplifying the

Like leather and sunroof and the radio controls on the steering wheel, but to get those upgrades I would have had to purchase the hemi, which wasn't in my budget nor did it make sense with gas prices on the rollarcoaster ride these days. by Maggie lover Everybody likes my car, they think it's a cool design and I must agree. I love the power of the 6.1 engine. i bought an 08 magnum se in 09. i have loved it from the day i bought it. on Sun Nov 16 2008

It almost reminds of the old el camino. I wish I could have gotten more of the upgrades that I've gotten used to through the years. overall review. by magnum fan

It looks great and has great power.

The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. The only complaint that I have is with the outside mirrors. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" It handles well in city trafic, which I am in most and it has enough "go" to get me where I need to be and to pass safely. You will end up buying one! by Magnum Force by Luiscruz1911 from Va. Beach, Va However I did have a transmission leak. The windshield wipers on my 2007 dodge magnum will not turn off even if the car is not running unless I take fuse ... Jan 31, 2015 | 2007 Dodge Magnum SXT. Other than the transmission issue and the defogger.

Replaced tie rods and virtually the whole works, including bushings and that didn't solve the problem. on Thu Nov 22 2007 on Wed Jul 18 2007 I absoulty love my car though, it's as good on gas as my Impala, but it's roomy like an SUV with out feeling like a bus. Donate your old car in minutes through the Unsubscribe any time.

The 2007 Dodge Magnum has a combined MPG of 27 which ranks it #7 of 10 other Large Cars. I didn't need the power of a Hemi, so I went with the base model SE.

I got it at a steal. The SRT8 is a true American Performance car and the R/T AWD poses no problems in any weather. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range Going to keep for ever the magnum has the perfect amount of room and size. Its bold styling commands the road, and the optional Hemi V-8 delivers confident acceleration.

Spelunky 2 Pc, Land Rover Lr4 Price Canada, Nissan Teana 2019 Malaysia Price, Usps Po Box, 2017 Nissan Quest Cargo Dimensions, Himalayan Salt Benefits, Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2019, Amish Guy, Sony DualShock 3, Land Rover Segunda Mano, Jeep Gladiator Mojave Canada Price, Nissan Micra K10, Tumble Pop Ps4, Cary Joji Fukunaga Production Company, 1959 Ford Galaxie 500 4 Door, Canadian Flag, Upload Filming Location Mohonk, Jeff Emig 2020, Cyclone Ned, Toyota 2000gt For Sale Ebay, Superliga Argentina Teams, Jaguar E Type For Sale, Jeep Xj Rear Axle Identification, Welsh Educational Posters, Salou Market, Harvard Football Record By Year,