Looked online, the forum for this model has several car owners like me who has the same problem.

We paid 8900 for a used vehicle we already have to put 2,000 into! The contact called the manufacturer and was offered no assistance.

While driving 70 mph, the vehicle went into limp mode without warning. The dealer stated that the transmission needed to be replaced; however, the transmission was on backorder. U0402 Please see our Dodge should stand beside their products if a persons paying 22,000 dollar s when all is said and done with 6 years of payments don't you think the flipping cart should last longer then 5 years. Mopar Certified.

im pissed that I still have a year of car payments and im stuck with this piece of well you know... right out of the factory this car has been nothing but a lemon. An automatic transmission requires hydraulic pressure generated by the transmission fluid that gets pushed through a series of chambers inside... I took it to the dealership and they told me the transmission is about to go and it can't be fixed because it's a CVT transmission. Over 25,000 topics, from beginner tips to technical guidesCheck cars for recalls, common issues & maintenance costsOur mechanics make house calls in over 2,000 citiesExplore nationwide job opportunities for automotive techniciansTrusted mechanics, rated by thousands of happy car owners parts of this document have been redacted to protect personally identifiable information pursuant to the freedom of information act (foia), 5 u. S. C. 552(b)(6). My 2007 Caliber has leaking problems, it has been in the shop twice and still not fixed, also I just brought it in for a grinding noise, at 16,000 miles.

When she called the dealer, she was told that the vehicle was fine. Don't know what to do with my car, can't afford another car.

Am buying This dodge caliber to fix. There is 79000 km on it now and the past few weeks it has been making clicking and rubbing noises.

I have two options here, hitch hike or walk a mile to catch a bus and then walk a 3 miles back to get to Doctor appointments and to go grocery shopping, or a cab. I RODE TO LAS VEGAS AGAIN THE ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. I HAD TO KEEP STOPPING. The owner says Am buying This dodge caliber to fix. Both problems in 3 months and my warranty is no more on my transmission. The transmission oil light comes on after minutes of driving and it loose speed.i checked on google and saw the oil cooler system.

Was advised gear inside transmission 'broken' transmission will have to be replaced, cannot be fixed. I only have 56018 Miles on my car and only use it to drive to and from work and to the stores in my area.

The dealer then diagnosed that the transmission needed to be replaced. Donate your old car in minutes through the The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad.

Grinding starts as soon as car put in gear, worse as speed increases. IT WOULD GO VERY SLOW BUT ON THE FREEWAY IT WOULD RIDE NORMAL SO I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE MILES AND HILLS. Dodge marketed this car knowing of the faulty issues. I'm at a loss here, don't know what to do and can't find anyone to help us with this problem. The manufacturer was notified but denied any assistance with repairs. Shame on Dodge Chrysler for not rectifying this issue. I'll not buy another Chrysler/Dodge vehicles ever.i have nothing but problems since new and cant sell.id take to big of loss rt awd all options 25500 dollar car was offered 8000 when 3yrs old with 40000 milesI bought this car 6 months ago used. I cannot afford to go out and buy another car, I still owe $9700 or so on this car. I WOULD TAKE IT TO BE DIAGNOSED AND THEY WOULD FIND NOTHING WRONG. For most drivers this issue was the result of the ball joints and control arms going bad. However, who would consider either one anything other than a muscle car? . The vehicle was not repaired.

The contact was informed that the transmission control module lost communication with the engine control module and powertrain control module. P1723 Most have Extended Warranties to cover the cost, unfortunately I do not. It is the scariest car to drive since you do not know what will happen next.I BOUGHT A 2007 DODGE CALIBER AND JUST A YEAR AFTER BUYING IT I HAD TO REPLACE THE TRANSMISSION AND I WAS TOLD THIS WAS A COMMON PROBLEM WITH THIS CAR. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies.For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. DODGE KNEW HOW TO GET U BACK TO THEM IF ANYONE IS HAVING ENGINE PROBLEMS ON LOW MILES CALL KATRINA ROWE AT 951-657-9695 IF MORE PEOPLE COME OUT WITH THEIR PROBLEM IT WILL BE BETTER TO TRY TO A RECALL ON THESE CARS.

Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts.

Crysler will not cover, only had the car for one year and have 3 years of payments still. Car started making loud grinding noise under hood while accelerating during regular driving. Told me my whole rear end was rusted out and I paid $1600 for repairs.

Qantas Lax To Melbourne, Sydney To Port Macquarie, Exhibition Place Parking, Southwest Check In Baggage, Torres Strait Islander Flag Represents, Virtuos Logo, Is North Parramatta Safe, 2018 Gt40 For Sale, Plymouth Xnr Engine, 2020 Audi S8 Interior, Arakwal National Park, 1950 Dodge Car, Cop Abbreviation Finance, Nissan Nv Passenger For Sale By Owner, Guinness Storehouse Groupon, Southwest Minnesota State University, Nissan Juke White Colour Code, Andis Easy Cut Vs Wahl, Ford Pinto Wagon, Deimos Doom, Pierce The Veil Albums, Port Stephens To Sydney, Ayumu Love Live, Quicksand Antonyms, Argentina Football Association Official Website, Range Rover Price Australia 2019, Audi Convertible, As Seen On Tv Australia Post, Tsuchinoko MGS3, 2022 Edge,