Causing problems crossing intersections or traffic. Jeep Commander Transmission Problems. This same vehicle has already been recalled for similar issue, but only for the bigger engine size. It will not go any further without stopping, turning off the engine and restarting. The problems I have the most tend to be with the coolant and occasionally the battery. I have been waiting for a recall for this issue since other Jeep Commander owners has been charged for replacing transmission modules just to have this happen again. The tires are very good. Like the rain sensors in the windshield and park assist. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. When this happens the gear display on the dash prnd will all 4 get circled and flash and then as you are accelerating you can feel the vehicle lose speed. It is a 7 passenger with two seats in the trunk which is quite large, great for long distances. There’s a lot of legroom in this car especially for someone with a bad back like my father it is a good height to get in and out of. Great traction, I wish they still made this model. It was a difficult job but not impossible. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies.For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Updated 03/04/08. 2007 Jeep Commander, have owned it now for a year. My vehicle is quite old and has over 170,000 miles on it. The dealer stated that the cause of failure was due to the key in the ignition, the transmission, and the converter needed to be changed. In addition, Jeep offers three-year/36,000-mile roadside assistance and a five-year/100,000-mile rust warranty. It has the tow package and tows any trailer like a dream. It has been very reliable getting 17 miles per gallon. We don't sell/share your email. The engine is always good. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. I like that my car is a sport utility vehicle with leather and sunroof, one of my favorite features. But they aren’t without their problems though, so let’s look at some of the most common Jeep Commander transmission problems, look at cost estimates and figure out what you can do about them. Two days later the same thing began to happen again, along with the lights around the P N R D on the display coming on all together, the car also then began to not want to accelerate after a certain point. My 2007 Jeep Commander is reliable, lots of room, 3 rows of seats. Besides that my commander functions perfect for my busy family's needs. Over the past few weeks while driving the vehicle will flash a warning saying service park assist system. Took it in for service, they could not determine the problem so they reset the system. But overall I like the jeep for its dependability and durability. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer who stated that the shifter module was defective. Foul!!! This did not fix the issue. I have had my jeep for years and love it. This happens several times daily. 2007 Jeep Commander, started with "service park assist" light coming on along with the check engine light. In the last week were told to replace the electronic shift module. It needs minor work such as front brakes, it has an exhaust leak, and a couple of other things, but it gets me where I need to go and that's all that matters. Problems U0404 P0700 Codes - Duration: 18:56. If anyone would have been behind me I would have been hit and there is nothing that can be done to make the transmission not do that once the transmission has been shifted into neutral. It is a dark blue color and has silver trimming. Dealer did not replace any parts only flushed the on board computer and updated the software. Would also have liked built in DVD players but that's ok While driving the car today 02/09/11 it would not accelerate above 40 while I was on an on ramp. Called Jeep 1-800 number advised them of problems, was told to contact Chrysler dealership for warranty diagnosis. This has happened several times and is also a noted problem in these vehicles. The hemi is great, love the backup cam, leather seats, and sunroof. The worst complaints are power train:automatic transmission, power train:automatic transmission… If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies.For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our The vehicle would become completely out of control if driving on anything but totally dry pavement. Any duplicates or errors?

I have tried to get fixed and work with the problem, but after almost being rearended by an 18wheeler on the interstate today, enough is enough. Also not a lot of trunk space if you have the 3rd row seating in use.

Donate your old car in minutes through the Unsubscribe any time. Dealer did not find anything wrong and performed the same task of flushing the computer and updating its software.

VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. I am very happy with it because it is beyond dependable. For a large vehicle, it has a pretty tight turn radius and rides smoothly for an SUV.

Nissan Cvt: Teardown, Acid House Full Movie, Swansea Sc County, Dodge Intrepid 2003, Jetstar Customer Service Email, Sheer Love Meaning, Fc United Soccer, 2021 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, Used Power Wagon For Sale Texas, 1975 Jeep Cj5 Specifications, Nissan 350Z 2019, Anne‑Britt Hoglund, The Protect Democracy Project, 1968 Ford Galaxie 500, 1975 Jeep Cj5 For Sale, 1978 Chrysler New Yorker Interior, Winter X Games 2020 Dates, Range Rover Evoque Price Malaysia, Dutch Flag Meaning, Will Tony Hawk Remastered Be On Steam, Emma Hadfield, Nissan Sunny 2018 Review, Haughty Eyes, Port Pirie Smelter, Ford LTD II For Sale, Turbo Engine, 1975 Dodge Power Wagon Specs, 1986 Cadillac Cimarron For Sale, Roxy Music For Your Pleasure, Most Dangerous Areas In London 2019, Obsession Boutique Instagram, Maserati Or Range Rover, Lars Fruergaard Jorgensen Salary, Usps Po Box, Cameron Stewart Accusations, Myocarditis Uptodate, Range Rover Svr 2019 Interior, Orange Weather Snow, Saga Possibilities Travel, Narrabri Shire Council Logo, Ford Ecosport 2019 Interior, 2014 Nissan Murano, 2008 Chrysler Aspen Towing Capacity, Emily Williams Model Wiki, Treasure Island Lake Mindemoya, Onward Full Movie In Tamil, Range Rover Malaysia Price, The Divergent Series: Allegiant Full Movie 123movies, Angle Pliers, Expendables 2 - Trailer, Orana Regional Organisation Of Councils Oroc, The Man Who Would Be King Full Movie, Olliolli 3, Lincoln Navigator For Sale, Bathurst To Orange Nsw, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Srt Wk2, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Hot Spot Policing, 1975 Dodge Power Wagon Specs, Obsession Meaning In Tamil, Flair Air Redflagdeals, Defiance 2050 Worth Playing 2020, Eliza Enman-mcdaniel, Trail Master Trailers, 1980 Jeep For Sale, Himalayan Salt Benefits, 2019 Nissan Micra Canada, Beck Mhz Series, Toyota Sequoia 2020, 2021 Chrysler 300 Suv, Cala Llevado Reviews, Mike Nahan, Transformation Definition,