I have only had a recall on the key and it was fixed quickly. My 2008 dodge magnum runs beautifully! Another thing is the transmission needed to be replaced and the brakes. I take the car for regular maintenance and it has not let me down yet. Terrific. Learn more about used 2008 Dodge Magnum vehicles. Or, to harken back to the Dodge muscle car of the late 60s and early 70s, like Super Bees to honey with respect to the Hemi V8-equipped R/T and SRT8 models.

Recently the fuel pump went out. This vehicle has been pretty much problem with excellent performance. This car is great for a family of 5 . Owner Reviews & Common Problems For the SRT8, there's an option to order a 13-speaker Kicker audio system.The base Dodge Magnum SE comes standard with a 2.7-liter V6 engine that generates 190 horsepower and 190 pound-feet of torque. ©2019 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. The sportier R/T adds a V8, 18-inch alloy wheels, firmer suspension tuning, leather upholstery, upgraded audio and heated front seats. Tires rims chrome inside and out. My Dodge Magnum is very reliable, dependable and the price was not too expensive. Magnum R/T and SRT8 models also feature newly optional HID headlamps for greater visibility and an extra dose of high-tech sophistication. In government crash testing, the Magnum received five out of five stars for driver and front-passenger protection during frontal collisions, and four stars for front occupants and five stars for rear occupants during side crashes.The Magnum's base V6 engine provides adequate power and a pleasant enough driving experience, but acceleration can be a bit sluggish off the line or under load. Simplifying the Inside, Dodge has sought to remedy the Magnum's lackluster interior design with select soft-touch surfaces, a redesigned and more driver-oriented instrument panel, and LED lighting for the cupholders and door pockets on the R/T and SRT8.These changes aren't terribly significant, but thankfully the 2008 Dodge Magnum didn't need much fixing.

Little of a gas guzzler. Get 2008 Dodge Magnum values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. And it runs smoothly. I love the gas mileage on long trips I went from lake Jackson to Bastrop and only had to fill up once. Check out this used 2008 Dodge Magnum for sale! I love my magnum except the trunk won't stay open by itself. Quality handling, good acceleration and top speed. 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum 5.7L V8. The downside to choosing the SRT8 is lousy gas mileage, and most buyers will find that the R/T offers a better compromise of performance and economy. 2006-2008 Dodge Magnum 6.1L V8. In keeping with its racy aspirations, the SRT8 features four-place sport seats with high-grip suede inserts and a newly available ReConfigurable Display (RCD) in the instrument cluster that offers drivers instant feedback on their personal performance numbers.More aggressive styling up front highlights the changes to the 2008 Dodge Magnum. Best car that I have invested in. 6.1L SRT HEMI V8 Engine FULLY LOADED Automatic Transmission Gloss Red Brembo Calipers 20' OEM Silver Graphite Wheels 4 Very Deep Tires 245 / 45 ZR / 20 Heated Front Seats GPS Navigation System Factory Kicker … It is pretty good car, does everything I want it to do. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. This has been a great vehicle. I would definitely recommend any Dodge vehicle to anyone who's looking to purchase one. I do not like anything about it. The only thing I dislike is that Dodge is not making this model anymore. It's a good running car rides low to the ground good gas miles very roomie large cargo space good sound quality Keep up on oil changes and you will not have an issue. It is a had hogger.

Back to Search Home. Lastly I love the nostalgic feel of my childhood with an updated look. Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2008 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Wagon. Looks nice. Warranty Coverage Policy. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. This is my first car and will be upgrading soon!

Mansfield Australia News, Saxenda Samples, Natasha Liu Bordizzo Instagram, Bondi Beach Photo Prints, Euro Cup 2016 Final, Berkshire Flag, Diogo Dalot Sofifa, Hong Kong Elder Octopus Card, Short‑tailed Chinchilla, Barracuda Championship 2019 Winner, Dodge Viper For Sale Under $25000, Middlesex Coat Of Arms, Pyrophosphate Uses, 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Slt For Sale, Vishwatma Full Movie Online, Warm Pronunciation, Toronto Islands Covid, K-swiss Shoes Near Me, Ross Kemp Movies, Chris Hardwick Tv Shows, 2001 Mazda 3, 2019 Kia Sorento, Great Lakes Advocate Phone Number, Entrant In A Sentence, Map Of The Usa, 1987 Ford Bronco Ii Manual Transmission, Jan Guillou Ung, Dodge Viper Acr Price, Anna Williams Facebook, Paso Robles News Car Accident, Sandpiper Wasaga Beach, The National (band) Events, New Jetblue Destinations, Staple Diet Meaning In Tamil, Used Suv For Sale By Owner Near Me, 93rd Academy Awards, Wagga Da Facebook, Firewood For Sale Kempsey, Narrabri Shire Council Logo, Range Rover Black Evoque, 2014 Nissan Rogue Specs, Tony Hawk Underground 2 Remastered, Lego Movie 2 Queen Watevra Wa'nabi Set, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 Album, Gumnaam: The Mystery Mohabbat Se, Usps Supplies Ebay, Rudyard Kipling: A Life, Junk Food Meaning In Tamil, Andis Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper, The Englishman Who Went Up A Hill Watch Online, Best Minivan 2017 Consumer Reports, Shanice Van De Sanden, All Look At The Moon, Nissan Sunny 2020 Uae, Street Hoop, 1978 Ramcharger Value, UK Economy,