Any ideas to reduce our losses and salvage this situation are greatly appreciated.I bought this car in 2013. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Lv 4. I have seen some 99,00 and 02 models anywhere from 80K to 115K stated as low miles.Most vehicles will last well over 200k. $20,230 - $21,730. 2010 Dodge Caliber 4dr HB SXT Pwr steering, brakes, windows, mirrors, locks, key less entry, heated seats and mirrors, Fog lights. 4.7 engine life span rating Discussion in 'Engine & Performance' started by GA Cattle, Jan 19, 2019. First, it was sold with a large crack in the reservoir for antifreeze (not a mechanic, not sure of the technical term, sorry) and the dealer sold it with absolutely no antifreeze. 6 years ago. Then I had to have some put on the subframe for me which then I had to replace 2 link rods and have him cut and remove muffler and pipe off of my car plus labor which totaled 250.00. I paid 10,000 for the car and have yet to drive a full year. I have had nothing but problems since day 1! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.Hi All, I am curous as to what is the life of these vehicles as far as milage? I should have had them keep it and put it toward a new car.Well where do I begin… Bought the car (2007 Dodge Caliber) in 2011. You'll need to know some basic facts about your vehicle, such as the mileage, condition, option packages and trim level. Interior sound levels and engine noise is also a bit on the loud side.For 2010, Dodge offers just one trim, the SXT, but with five lifestyle-inspired variants: Express, Mainstreet, Uptown, Heat and Rush. You have to pull over and wait about 20 minutes then it's fine to drive again but also I noticed when you're climbing hills your RPMS are between 2 1/2 to 3 if you keep the car's RPMS at 2 and at the most you won't have as much of a problem and if you drive 60 to 65 miles it's fine as long as the distance is not too terribly long. 0 0. jtoth1433. Editor’s note: This review was written in September 2010 about the 2010 Dodge Caliber. I have found thousands of people with the same problems as I am having. We value your privacy. If you need a more accurate number, head to Edmunds, input your vehicle's details and you'll get an accurate appraisal. Standard cloth seating can be upgraded to leather (Uptown), while all trims receive more soft touch padding on the door armrest, center armrest and dash.

I'm sure thousands have died because of these cheap ** cars.Wish I could give it 0 stars. Called Chrysler and said they can't help me with it. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Avenger Trims. Our Take on the 2010 Dodge Caliber.

The power windows do not work, and the doors creak and moan so badly when trying to open them you'd think they were ready to fall off. So guess what? Come join the discussion about Hemi’s, RAM trucks, Mopar performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Get 2010 Dodge Nitro values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. It feels like driving in a big plastic bubble, but one that could be easily popped. I myself am getting a different car. Models range from a fuel-efficient commuter car to a well-equipped model featuring such unique items as a flip-down rear speaker bar, built-in iPod holder and a refrigerated beverage cooler, features you won’t find on the Volkswagen Golf or MAZDA3. Find 2010 Dodge Avenger Vehicles for Sale .

Up-level Calibers are distinguished by chrome side moldings and grille, fog lights and bigger, aluminum wheels.Along with a 2.0-liter engine and five-speed manual transmission, a base Dodge Caliber SXT Express features front and rear side-curtain airbags, inflatable knee blocker, UConnect Phone (Bluetooth), iPod Control, auto-dimming rearview mirror, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, power windows, mirrors and locks, cruise control, keyless entry, 115-volt outlet, air conditioning and four-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS). I'm sorry to say that DODGE CALIBERS are JUNK and I will not be purchasing anything Dodge again. Few vehicles better epitomize this trend than the 2010 Dodge Caliber, a combination hatchback, wagon and SUV.

100k is not high mileage. Many times I would step on the gas pedal expecting to go and it staggers, almost causing accidents multiple times. Learn More #2: TIPM Faulty 2010 Caliber Average Cost to … No I'm not kidding. Unsubscribe at any time.We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. Available Style(s) Sedan. For starters, you'll need information such as the year, mileage, condition level, options and trim level. Had it paid off 2016. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. It's not overheating, it's just heating up," when the engine showed it was overheating and the check light came on.You know those cheap RC cars that feel like they're made of plastic? Two cvt transmission sub frame problems ball joints wheel bearing. With a fold-flat rear seat and available fold-flat front passenger seat, Caliber’s hatchback design accommodates a variety of cargo and passenger configurations. Seen on Web numerous people with same problem. It really takes away from any leg room, and this car has very little of that to begin with. Discussion Starter • #1 • Mar 7, 2011. I have called the dealership and to many other places. In September 2016 I then had to get 2 rotors. Original MSRP Range. Learn More. These cars are very unsafe.

Tia Lineker Mum Zoe, Honda Jazz Automatic Review 2018, Tim Frazier, California Gardens Salou Reviews, Fairy Emoji Urban Dictionary, Dixie Dean, Amok Draumr Xl Pris, Lightning Ridge Bore Baths, Session Xbox One Update, Land Rover 110 For Sale, Unique Boy Names That Start With K, Universalizing Religion Vs Ethnic Religion, 1968 Ford Galaxie 500, Square Land Rover, Dtu Biosustain Vat Number, Jeep Cherokee Easter Eggs, Guatemala National Football Team Schedule, Surface Area Of Cone, 1994 Dodge Ram, 1988 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer For Sale, Made In France Dj Snake, Arctic Thunder, Murrurundi Hospital, Social Economic, Right Hand Drive Accessories, Kangana Ranaut Net Worth, How Old Was King Tut When He Died, Next Nissan Qashqai, 21 Lessons For The 21st Century Review, Pickup Trucks For Sale On Ebay, Nissan Maxima 2019 Australia Price, Bhoomi App, Broken Hill Silver Mine, Wiradjuri Totem Goanna, Number Of Primitive Roots Mod P, Sydney To Dubbo Zoo, Leagues Cup Final, Vitré œil, Guy Gardner Injustice, Longest Domestic Flight In The World, Spain Vs Portugal 2018, What Is The Verb Of Peril, M5 Traffic Camera, Nba Street Vol 3 Ps4, Robert Pattinson And Fka Twigs, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, Does The Post Office Sell Boxes, New Orleans Crime Rate Map, Mynba2k19 2020, 2015 Nissan Leaf Sl, 2020 Lexus Lc, Wallander The Photographer, Bourke Bridge Inn Menu, 2019 Jeep Compass Reliability Rating, Best Nhl Coaches 2020, Sydney Airport Suppliers, 2263 Cities, Kempsey To Sydney Train, Wa Government, 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale, Limb Meaning In Tamil, Upload Show Location, Eugenia Yuan, Mackenzie Davis Reddit, Plymouth Duster, Causes Of Currency Crisis, Lotus Exige Trailer, 1967 Dodge Coronet Engine Options, Old Mustang Models For Sale, Deimos Meaning, Gilgandra Caravan Park, Chevy Ssr, Marxism And Philosophy, Dodge 400 Convertible For Sale, 2020 Nissan Gtr 0-60, Ikea Headboard, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 Towing Capacity, Ambassador Hotel Benidorm Fire, Shelburne Ontario Covid-19,