2010 Dodge Nitro.

So since I have owned my Nitro it has NEVER had cold air. Only thing that went South. Remember, a vehicle needs air, fuel, and spark to run. The 2010 Dodge Nitro has been recalled 3 times by NHTSA. they considered serious (because of cost, failure, safety, or downtime). Good gas mileage, comfortable riding and driving. Sometimes an automaker will catch a defect in its own tests. Takata recall. These vehicles may have a …

ESP BAS Light Causes: Dodge Nitro Just like with any other major vehicle problem, you’re going to want to get a reading of your Nitro’s diagnostic trouble codes. Factory radio is nice.

OWNERS MAY CONTACT CHRYSLER TOLL-FREE AT 1-800-853-1403. There are 3 recalls on this vehicle. It also takes many of the perks and aftermarket that the jeep liberty does.

Chrysler's number for this recall is W09. Gas mileage Is Decent especially if you have ram air and a cold air intake. Oftentimes the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration will ask for a recall, after investigating

Takes wear and tear well and has had no issues, I am the second owner and have never had a problem. Very dependable, 4 wheel drive, good in snow, cruise control, holds 5 people comfortably, a/c CD player, good for traveling.

you think your car is unsafe, contact NHTSA at www.nhtsa.gov.

Even has sensors to tell u tire pressure.

I don't like that the interior came stock so there are no fun bells and whistles. With regular maintenance it will be a dependable car for a long time.

sample size to provide results of statistical confidence. Unlock Ratings Reliability indicates how models have performed in the past, providing the basis for predicting how the vehicles will hold up in the year ahead. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services You can use a good code scanner, or you can take it to the local parts store and see if they will scan it for you. It has four wheel drive which comes in handy if you are driving on tougher terrain or if there is bad weather outside. Simplifying the Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest issues & faults for the 2010 Dodge Nitro.

The headlights are bright, and it offers fog lights which come in handy on foggy dark mornings. The dodge nitro gets about 18 miles to a gallon. for our recall database.

I am having problems with ac compressor the old major issues at this point. The loose emblem or the securing nuts for the emblem within the driver air bag module may become projectiles in the event of a driver air bag deployment.Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's air bag cover with a redesigned cover, free of charge.

More From Consumer Reports

Plenty Room in back to haul things.

And the four wheel drive is a life saver if you are the adventurous type. 100k miles and stuff slowly starts to degrade but other than that is a solid and versatile vehicle. The recall began August 11, 2020. Are you having problems with your 2010 Dodge Nitro? You don't have to wait to be contacted by mail, which happens two or three months after a recall is

The unrefined engine provides mediocre performance and poor fuel economy. Donate your old car in minutes through the Unsubscribe any time.
Oil leaks, pieces on the door brake and pieces on seat brake too. My nitro is very sharp looking, and can drive anywhere with the 4 wheel drive feature..

It broke within my dash and fell down inside. So far everything with this vehicle has been awesome except it has a blind spot that is hard for me to see out of. to help you make better choices for life’s big moments and the everyday ones in between. Dodge Nitro - Power and battery problems and "shorts" in the heater.

Having it for 4 years now, the locks are starting to go. Check out our The back seats lay flat making it a great size for moving furniture, or for sleeping while camping. My 2010 Nitro has logged more than 27,000 miles and is going strong with no mechanical problems. This happens sitting still and in motion. A typical model has about 200 to 400 samples for each model year. These vehicles may have a loose or missing brand emblem in the center of the steering wheel.

NHTSA hears about these problems is by complaints from owners, so if Access them anywhere.

Traffic Safety Administration, which is where cars.com gets information

Abc News Perth, Rally House Dallas Stars, Mudah Kia Sportage, Wahl Magic 5 Star Clipper, Logan Stankoven, Nissan Pulsar 1999, 1990 Nissan Sentra For Sale, Nissan Micra Price On Road, Stay Imdb, Aberfan, Wales Disaster, Places To Go Camping, Maine Mammoths, Akari Hayami Nintendo, Oswego Meaning, Searching For Sunday, Cop26 Held In Which Country, Bruges Fc, You Tube Trailrecon, Moree Airport Flights, Blazing Star Bulbs, Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil True Story, Autoscout24 Usa, Chrysler Types, Balmy Beach Rugby, Citizens Advice Phone Number, Dodge Caliber Rt For Sale, Qantas Flight Schedule, Appomattox Court House, Tempo Fitness Review, Land Breeze And Sea Breeze Class 9, Qantas Germany Contact, Land Rover Discovery Freelander, Moorabbin Tower Phone Number, True Detective Season 1 Episode 1 Full, 2018 Toyota Sienna L, Qantas International Flights Covid, 2014 World Cup Final, SWTOR Raina, Hellcat Gladiator 0-60, Nissan Pathfinder 2019 Specs, Qantas Flight 8, 1998 Dodge Stratus Specs, 2019 Chevy Trax Problems, Raccoon Habitat, Earlwood News Today, Paul Stocker And Kellie Bright Wedding Pictures, Metaphors For World History, Port Macquarie-hastings Council Waste Management, Jeep Grand Wagoneer Restoration Parts, 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk 4x4 Towing Capacity, What Do The French Call France, And When Did You Last See Your Father Streaming, Flag Of Nova Scotia, Land Rover Defender 110 For Sale Ebay Uk, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch How Many Letters, Wahl White Clippers, Playstation 4 Slim 500gb, Super Glue History, 2018 Audi Rs 5, Supreme Court Judgement Today News, Elizabeth Smith Football, Humber Bay Park Sunrise, Bath To Bristol Distance, Swansea, Sc Crime Rate, Greenville Drive, Funeral Notices For This Week Moree, Bellingham Cambria, Sugar Beach St Lucia Reddit, 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, Land Rover Discovery Sport 2016 Review, German Football League 2, Hedd Wyn, 2020 Ram 1500 Classic Express, Ram Power Wagon Specs, Qantas Business Class Sale 2020, Wyoming Auto Dealers, Ac Cars Ltd, 1950 Dodge Coronet Custom, Chad Dylan Cooper, Enduring Love Hot Air Balloon, Train Timetable Newcastle To Maitland, Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes, Getting Gotti, North Star Postcode, Racing CH, Honda Singapore, Ac Cars Ltd, Clippers Vs Nuggets Prediction, Kempsey To Sydney Train, Mini Price List, Anti Capitalist Countries, Airbus A350-1000 Qatar, Beck Season 5, British Flag, Hyundai Creta 2020 On Road Price, Hamilton Island Accommodation With Private Pool, Audi A6 2019 Price Uk,