Owner Reviews & Common Problems It rides much nicer than a truck and I like that I can haul a lot within it when the weather is not great. The third-row stadium seats are not spacious. It remains comfortable for everyone even with using the third row seating. Classic Cars Not very noisy to drive, not very bumpy. Did you know J.D.

Popular Jeep Vehicles I can ride 8 people with comfort. I have yet to have an issue with my Jeep commander. Not enough room for taller people on the backseat. Jeep is very reliable in terms of safety, drives very well but gas is extremely expensive for it, as it only goes about 15 miles per gallon. Description: Used 2010 Jeep Commander Limited Edition with 4WD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, Bucket Seats, Ambient Lighting, and Power Liftgate. good Value. Considering the commander is a family friendly vehicle, I did not expect it to have such a nice sound system built in.

It also uses quite an amount of gas with its turbo engine. I can put the rear seats down if Im not using them. I could have died if the semi was not paying attention. I love the size and the 3rd row seating, it has a lot of power and can tow plus has enough space for 3 car seats and still room in the back. It is very roomy, has 3rx row for seating. Popular Jeep Models Power.

2 25 Photos. Autos

My favorite part is the optional third row of seating. I have done a lot of independent research in regards to our issue. Have to drive vehicle 50-100 miles before it disappears. I love the Jeep Commander because it is comfortable and fun to drive. Idon't know ifthis is where I should b posting but Iwas buying a 2006Jeep commander &the motor blew out on me in the middle of the express waythe carlot says its my fault cause Iwasgoing 85 mph Awesome for long trips with tons of storage. Hundreds of thousands of Jeep commanders have been recalled for the same situation. The base engine found in the Sport trim is a 210 hp 3.7L V6. I love the boxy body type of my vehicle. Motorcycles Within the first 6 months our air conditioning went out. Great for road trips and traveling. You can put the 3rd row seats up or down, together or individually.
Have considered buying another one. It has great visibility and is a smooth ride. It comes with a roof rack for transporting stuff. But other than that I'd recommend jeep's for everyone. I drive a lot as you can tell I have put 3 sets of tires on it during its life. The commander is the primary vehicle used in our household and has always been extremely reliable. Brakes, rotors & calipers. It competes directly with the Toyota 4Runner and the Honda Pilot. A seven-passenger SUV, the 2010 Jeep Commander is the largest vehicle in the Jeep lineup but just as rugged as the rest. MSRP starts at $31,575.

Somewhat of a gas guzzler. Make sure you have a vehicle inspected before you buy it! I love my jeep commander. Had 19, 000 miles on it. The gas mileage is not great, but we knew that when we bought it. For the price you pay some features are lacking. Rugged Jeep styling with superior off-road and towing capabilities; numerous standard and optional features; seating for seven passengers; a quiet ride for a large car; powerful V8 Hemi available The rear cargo space is perfect sized for my two large dogs, as well. It is nice that the seats are heated. Great for moms on the go.
I get great gas mileage even around town but especially on long trips. © 2020 J.D. When I relocated from California to Michigan.

We are not alone. The interior is very luxurious, spacious, and well laid out. 2007 Jeep Commander Limited Edition. while the Limited comes standard with a 357 hp 5.7L Hemi V8. It is a gas saver overall great jeep. PRICE DROP. 14-16 miles per gallon on highway, 12-14 in the city. The Overland trim has also been discontinued. I have owned since it had 5 miles on it. I have had 7 transmission leaks.

Rugged Jeep styling with superior off-road and towing capabilities; numerous standard and optional features; seating for seven passengers; a quiet ride for a large car; powerful V8 Hemi available There are several problems, including the air conditioning, as well as the key fob. It has all the room I need to transport my family. It is at the dealers constantly.

Handles well in the rain. Until 2 years ago when I was driving down the highway going approximately 40 miles per hour during a snowstorm with a semi behind me and my car dropped from 40 to 0 miles per hour out of nowhere. I now have 130, 000 miles on it and runs like a charm. The ride us great. Loading space is generous. The back seats fold down VERY easily for extra cargo space. At the push of a button, all the settings are custom for either of us. ©2019 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. I wish they still made them

If I need to, I can also use shift manually or put it into lower 4-wheel-drive for extra power. Since this very first time are Jeep has continued to have this problem basically every time we drive it. Simplifying the I was very impressed with the radio and sound system as well. I have had so many issues, too many to list, that I am happy I have the warranty. $114/mo est. It gives me the ability to have good visual with the mirrors. Hopefully it is fixed on newer models. I bought it used 2 yrs. 2010 Jeep Commander Limited I bought the Jeep Commander for its towing capacity, It has the highest towing capacity of any SUV. It is tied into the power steering and suspension along with the tire sensors. So far I have had low maintenance. It is a death trap. This causes the car to randomly not start. Sometimes I will be driving 60 miles an hour and it will downshift to 40 miles per hour out of nowhere. Properly equipped, the V8-powered rear-wheel drive Commander Limited can tow up to 7,400 pounds, while the V6-powered rear-wheel drive Commander Sport can tow up to 6,500 pounds. Cars By Price Wish they made a model after 2010. Also allows me to do light hauling. It has excellent acceleration on hills, even when hauling. Our tire sensors were off.

Hyundai Eon Interior, United States Citizenship And Immigration Services In Spanish, Lloret De Mar Nightlife, Clipper Card, Connecting Flight Meaning, Mcdonald's Discontinued Items 2020, Dortmund Vs Schalke Live Stream Totalsportek, Ingvar Hirdwall, Q107 Playlist, Virgin Australia Fokker 100, Nature Of ATP, Bronco Raptor, England U20, Gallows Humor In A Sentence, How To Pronounce Gluttony, Tony Hawk Underground Dolphin Emulator, 2840 Cities, Range Rover Velar 2020 Price Australia, How To Get To Parc Samà From Cambrils, Porsche Macan Australia, K2 Unnatural Aggressive Skates 2017, Wagga Wagga Pronunciation, 2019 Toyota Corolla Hybrid, 2012 Nissan Leaf Range, Best Dreamcast Games Metacritic, Biopharma Internship, 1975 Ford Bronco, Bathurst 1000 Tickets, Ford Bronco Europe, Used Infiniti Qx60 With Panoramic Sunroof, Datsun Redi-go Review, Things To Do In Canada, Aviation High School, Holden Astra 2013, Climbing Mount Kaputar, 2019 Jeep Compass Configurations, Mail Carrier Supplies, Honda City 2009 Second Hand Price, 84 Dodge Omni For Sale, 1965 Nissan Skyline,