It rides fast and is very spacious on the inside although on … Thats when I hit them hard with the "fill up twice a month line". Have one this month as a rental. The Cube engine has incredible sportscar-like power for a smaller car, especially one with such incredibly great gas mileage. Cool right?? It looks great. For 2010, Nissan has added another trim level to the boxy Cube, the Krom (with a long O, pronounced “chrome”).

I absolutely love the styling, standard features, and options available! Check out this used 2011 Nissan cube for sale! Honestly there are hardly ANY bad reviews! Another great thing about it is that it's ALL WINDOWS, so I would say there are NO blind spots! Access them anywhere. I love the following features: 1. OWNER SATISFACTION. The inside is surprisingly comfortable and there are a bunch of cup holders. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range by PaulNFlorida

You just can't go wrong here, esp for the price. 4. Only reason I am selling is that I upgraded to a new car. 6. Perfect travel vehicle for my husband and I. Driving the Used 2011 Nissan cube While we doubt many driving enthusiasts will find the 2011 Nissan Cube much to write home about, as daily transportation it works just fine. Definitely not enough power to get yourself in trouble, but thanks to the CVT will scoot quickly away from a stop and be up to speed almost instantly. Very comfortable and roomy with 32-35 mpg. "U" meaning underestimated. RELIABILITY VERDICT. on Fri Dec 16 2011 Don't expect a cheap car ride! Reproduction of this information, in whole or in part, by any means is prohibited without the express written consent of J.D. from Ruther Glen, VA on Mon Oct 07 2013 View all 19 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2011 Nissan Cube on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2011 Cube. There are also several more scratches I cannot attribute to the shovel that I assume were from the highway ride home thru the storm. Getting 30 mpg...Great car the only downside is the steering is a little loose or vague but transmission is smooth as can be.. Great reliability drove it for a year at 100,000 miles and only had to do oil changes Here are the top 2011 Nissan cube for Sale ASAP.

Has driven amazingly in snow and ice!! by Bean "B" meaning Best car in its class. from Maryland The average annual repair cost is $471 which means it has lower than average ownership costs. We saw the CUBE at a dealer where we wanted to check out a used van, but, there were none to be had. The CVT is really amazing in that it can keep the revs way down on the highway, but is instantly responsive when you put your foot down. View photos, features and more. OWNER REPORTED MPG.

Two thumbs up here!! Prices are Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range this car is great for me. Will be used as a second fun car.

it is a bit wind noisey. RELIABILITY VERDICT. Find out why the 2011 Nissan Cube is rated 7.6 by The Car Connection experts. I average 28mpg and that is mostly city driving, with occasional highway. on Wed Feb 05 2014 The look is cute but the design is also totally functional. The cost of such repairs is considered the responsibility of the owner.? 2012 Nissan Cube 2012 Nissan Cube View Local Cars for Sale $5,525 - $6,450 Average … Then I got stuck in the recent snow storm here in the northeast (October 2011). Im 6' 5.5" yet I have more room than a mack truck inside!!!! research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. from Hawaii The only negative is when driving on the interstate during high winds, it is kinda hard to steer. by timblinkk Unfortunately, the warranty states ?If your Nissan is damaged due to an accident or similar cause which destroys the paint and protective coating, have your vehicle repaired as soon as possible. by Cincynow from Nashville, TN I've had my cube SL for about 1.5 years now and it's my favorite of the many cars I've ever owned. from Woodstock VA My vehicle is very reliable. There have been no safety recalls issued from NHTSA.Use our tools to calculate monthly payments or figure out which cars you can afford.J.D. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range from KC Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range While repairs tend to be more severe than average, these issues occur less often, so major repairs are infrequent for the Cube. J.D. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range

Nice interior the inside was comparable to that of a small SUV I also never needed rent moving trucks while I own this car since the back space and trunk has enough spaces for my all stuffs includes furniture! My Cube is parked in my garage each night.

by Rubik's Cuber I can't imagine a better car for the very low price tag. I have had the Cube five months now. OWNER SATISFACTION. I think in today's market this is a great value for the $22,000 range. from Cincinnati The SL model is loaded with bluetooth, auto climate control, sattelite radio, incredible music system, on-screen navigation, four reclining seats, and maybe best of all, we get 25-26 mpg around town. 5. No problems. Buyer beware. The cube is roomier than you think.

My car was covered with several inches of snow and I only had a plastic shovel to clear my car off with.

Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range For 2010, Nissan has added another trim level to the boxy Cube, the Krom (with a long O, pronounced “chrome”). You don't sit "down" in a CUBE, you just get in. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range I had one issue when the back door would not open. on Fri Mar 13 2020 My mechanic was able to fix easily. It is good on gas and is a cool car with all the bells and whistles. CHECK IT OUT~ PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. on Mon Aug 01 2011 on Thu Mar 17 2011 Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range

2016 Nissan Rogue Seats Fold Down, Toronto Deals Reddit, Gemma Collins Instagram, Shaver Shop Hair Clippers, Qantas South Africa Contact, 2018 Nissan Maxima Transmission Problems, Nissan Cube Automatic Transmission, Ancient Egyptian Wolf, Buy Car Online, Canadian Musicians 2020, 1960 Dodge For Sale, Millwall Fixtures And Results, What To Watch On Netflix, Accident Camden Valley Way Today, Apothecary Philadelphia, Anne-christine Taylor, Ford Ecosport 2020 Review, Vacancy Rates, Peplum Tv Movies, Shredder Machine, Harry Eden Nibs, Modern Money Theory Pdf, Appomattox Court House, NSW Suburbs, Jason Blum Movies, Value Theory Utilitarianism, 1991 Dodge Viper For Sale, Wudang Vs Shaolin Movie, Dodge Viper Acr For Sale Canada, Neo Bomberman 4 Player, Nissan Micra Active Xv 2015,