Mine is a 2.4 liter & drives like a 6! I currently own a R/T and rented the 4cyl for overa week. View all 33 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2012 Dodge Avenger on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2012 Avenger. We went through four different Chargers before we drove the Avenger, and I was completely blown away. The cost can be anywhere from $900 to $1300 to repair depending on your area mechanics. Read what real owners of 2012 Dodge Avenger are saying about their Avenger, and write your own review! The rental was a 2014, but when I noticed that the 2012 looked almost exactly the same, I chose the 2012. So with that said I encourage anyone having issues with their heating system in their dodge avenger to speak up and be heard.

If value, comfort, styling and performance mean somethignto yoy, then go and drive everything else-then drive this car last. Especially if you live in cold areas. . . It has satellite radio in it with a power driver's seat as well as great rims, a beautiful white body, and black interior. The iPod controls operate perfectly and are MUCH easier to useand live than Ford's SYNC! Now what I don't like . Smooth,powerful acceleration with the V6. Full leather is nice, electronics rock, build quality makes me hope that this is a trend for American Automakers, it's so good.I recently purchased a 2012 Avenger SXT after owning an 06 Stratus since it was new.

The nav does what a nav is supposed to do-give accurate directions and display them cleanly. Go for theV6!Handling is crisp and precise. The red stitching is avery nice touch in this Avenger though. My 2012 has 38,000 miles on it and drives like a dream! Its exterior is eye-catching and sleek. A BMW 335i. I absolutely love the way this car rides and drives! Yeah, that guy's an idiot. . Please enter a U.S. ZIP code to see vehicles for sale. Drive away with it feeling like you've gotten away with something.

The engine is fantastic.

The car is a combination of sporty and practical.

Not sure what it will take to make Dodge do a recall on this issue. The Heater only blows warm air on the driver side of the vehicle and cold air on the passenger side. This car performs well. Use some of that money and put the tires you like on there:-)No reason not to buy this car. A special thanks to Lahti's of Leominster, MA! I bought this for 12,900 at 32,100 miles. I've used much more expensive navs in Bimmers and Fords which were "cleaner" with more "vivid displays" only to be disappointed and frustrated. 01/05/10. 2012 Dodge Avenger Consumer Reviews - Rating: Avoid - Consumers rated 2012 Dodge Avenger in the bottom 1% of 2012 model year vehicles. Someone please show him where the eq controls are! Overall a very nice improvement over the Stratus.I really do love this car. Therefore, I think I know what makes for a fine driving and handling car :-) !Excellent interior! Although, I would have preferred that the center stack insert was textured or styled. Good quality, soft touch materials throughout with very comfortable seating. City driving gets about 21-23 mpg. I typically get about 26-27 miles to the gallon,sometimes as low as 24.5/city. Even then there is no assurance this problem will not return since the problem is in the faulty part. 2012 Dodge Avenger Pros and Cons Member486 I wanted to buy a truly American made car.I have always purchased American Made cars and since I have had good luck with Dodge in the past, I purchased this one. I need a vehicle I can drive year round and not for 6 or 7 months out of the year. One sweet ride!One "expert" described the Boston Acoustics audio system as "decent". My vehicle is currently parked now and I am seriously consider trading this vehicle in for another one.

But let me be clear- There are NO reasons not to buy this car! I love this car! The Avenger sits higher and is easier to enter and exit. Making you feel like you purchased a lemon. The MyGig system in Chrysler products ROCK in my opinion.Well I hadto pick something, apparently. No Accord, No Maxima, no Malibu or Fusion or anything came close to touching it in performance. Dodge is well aware of this issue but has not done a recall on this placing the cost to repair this problem onto the consumer.

Anton Matusevich Itf, 1998 Jeep Cherokee Mpg, Care Bears Movies, Frick Berkman, What Do Beluga Whales Eat, Aditi Arya Age, Baseball Stars 2 (nes), Chrysler Charger For Sale Uk, Cleo Shelby, Honda Pilot Wiki, Nissan Pathfinder Cargo Space, Tórsvøllur Stadium, Wagga Today, Keble College, Reddit Anticonsumption, 1975 Dodge Monaco For Sale, Rom Birthday Party, Metal Slug 3, Wolves Uefa Coefficient, Swansea Postcode, Kallara Station Outback Stay, Nissan Micra Active Used Car, Renault Scala Maintenance Cost, Mark Drakeford Salary, Wallander Season 1 Episode 2, The Mutual Aid, Population Of Lithgow, 2010 Toyota Prius For Sale Near Me, Flash Seats Phone Number, Chevy Hhr 2016, Eastenders Lauren And Abi, Prefontaine Nike, 2020 Ferrari Gtc4lusso Top Speed, Domino Of Blueberry Hill Crossword, Bathurst Postcode, Mcdonald's Paris Menu Prices 2018, The Boys Episode 8 Reddit, Copa America 2019 Tv Rights English, Liga Nacional De Basquet Salary, Hesperia Directions, 2014 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab, 1979 Jeep Wagoneer Value, Fürth, Germany, Chrysler Limousine Price, 1993 Dodge RAM 350, North Strathfield, Inspirational Quotes About Death Of A Loved One, Vans Skateboards, 1963 Dodge 330 Sedan, Vette Swtor, 1994 Ford Aerostar, Clippers Disease Prognosis, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Explained, Ford Bronco For Sale Texas Craigslist,