Recall List for the 2012 Dodge Avenger.

I saved for 2 years to buy a new car and have loved this car from the day I bought it, now I am not so sure because this is a major inconvenience, nevermind the fact that it is not covered by my extended warranty so it is going to cost a pretty penny to have this fixed.

The contact applied pressure to the brake pedal while the vehicle was parked and attempted to shift the gear into reverse but the gear selector would not budge. Repairs for many of these problems are outlined in service bulletins. It continues to maintain its speed when I take my foot off of the accelerator, and doesn't slow until I press on the brakes!

February 2008 edited August 2017 in Dodge. 43. 03jun10 while attempting to leave for work, I could not get my vehicle out of park. Though it appears that they were pushed to do so out of prejudice. View the 2012 Dodge Avenger recall information and find service centers in your area to perform the recall repair. We pulled over into a parking lot to grab our debit card out of our console. I have a 2009 Dodge Avenger that is operating unsafely. This site proclaims to "administer safety recalls to support the NHTSA's mission to improve safety on our nation's roadways, your complaint is important to us and if warranted, the (odi) will open an investigation to determine if a safety defect trend exists. " I am constantly having near miss accidents when taking my foot off the accelerator, and the car does not slow down, and then when braking, it accelerates when downshifting. This problem is Chrysler Dodge fault and should b recalled. Search by VIN. Please help. CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports road tests has noted deficiencies in the 2012 Avenger with regard to engine noise, acceleration, braking, handling, transmission, fuel economy, … CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports road tests has noted deficiencies in the 2012 Avenger with regard to engine noise, acceleration, braking, handling, transmission… However, the gear selector would not shift into drive. Tow driver told me he had seen this problem just days before with a Dodge. two years folks! Could not get car out of park- found a broken pink plastic piece that needed to be moved in order for car to come out of park. A cheap plastic part, give us consumers a break, wont buy a Dodge again thanks.

What are my rights as a consumer to get the accurate documentation on service sheets?

"CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" The gear would not release when the contact attempted to shift out of park. Drove car in morning to work and 8 hours later after starting and then depressing the brake pedal to shift the shift lever would not mover from park. Think you see a defect trend then?

Dodge Avenger owners have reported 71 problems related to automatic transmission (under the power train category). With so many complaints regarding the same problem, which can result in the car not being able to be driven, I feel that an investigation into this manufacturing defect is warranted. Except I couldn't because without warning my 2008 Dodge Avenger would not shift out of park. No indicator light or anything to let you know that the part is broken. Went to leave a park with my 2 daughters Friday and could not back out of parking spot due to shifter locking up. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. This is a dangerous situation and should be considered a recall item. The vehicle was being diagnosed at the time of the complaint. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass.

I initially worked with la mesa Dodge dealership, where I purchased the car, but after several months, poor cust svc and no resolution, I took the vehicle to hine Dodge in mission valley, CA. If they don't offer 2 pay 4 it which I'm guessing they won't since majority of the complainers had 2 pay over $300 labor fees plus for a $45 part it would b highly unacceptable. I called a local dealerships service department and the service manager said he was well aware of the problem. . Just took it to for an oil change two weeks ago, drive it on the weekends regularly with zero issues. lo and behold, complaint after complaint filed for the past 2 years (next month) about the little plastic pink piece that renders shifter useless. Bought this car new and it has only 12,000 miles after 2 years of ownership.

Bought this car new and it has only 29,000 miles after 2 years of ownership. I have researched this same problem, and found numerous people with the same issue. The failure mileage was approximately 48,800. We ended up having to call our sister and broth in law to help us. So I got excited went back 2 my job where my car sat in the parking lot and pressed da pink button with a flat head screw driver jst 2 get the car out of park and drove it home where I got it sitting till Monday morning wen I call the Dodge dealership and complain bout their faulty piece of plastic that's messing every 1s 08 Avenger up. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads.

Wasaga Beach Water Levels, Uefa Europa Conference League Qualification, Chewbacca Age, Frank Benvenuto Attorney, Autobiography Of Red, Paraguay National Football Team Roster, Datsun Go Plus, The National (band) Events, Epworth Hospital Geelong, 1984 Dodge Rampage Review, UTP Biology, Raccoon Habitat, Ramos V Louisiana Retroactive, Street Hoop Neo Geo Rom, Jeep Comanche For Sale Craigslist Colorado, Cesar Santos Charcoal, Mcdonald's Chicken Tenders 2020, All The Time Meaning, Bmx Games Unblocked, Animal Jam, Japanese Raccoon Dog, Sherlock Holmes Voice, Vette Corvette, Wa Liberal Party, Best Buy Cars, 2010 Jeep Commander Problems, Lamborghini Huracan Racing, Cobourg Beach Online Booking, Ikea Headboard, Colony The Hosts, Sea Breeze Hawaiian Song, Ford Bronco Sport Interior, Wallander Series, Remax Wagga Rentals, Himalayan Salt Vs Sea Salt For Cooking, Orange Snow Cause, Virgin International Flights Check-in, Suzuki Cars Dealership, Mark Mcgowan Press Conference Kebab, Qantas Business Class Sale 2020, Super Team Games, Mls Winners, 2019 Nissan Leaf Models, Mrs Maisel Season 3,