by fan The price was right, it … The only thing i can say is i wish it had a little more bite in the acceleration. One odd omission is that the sporty SR model has drum brakes; they’re part of the Driver Package.Another odd omission is that most of the Sentra lineup doesn’t include Bluetooth connectivity. And at the top of the line, the SL gets Bluetooth phone connectivity plus automatic headlamps, dual-zone climate control (a Sentra first), heated side mirrors, and Intelligent Key. I would have preferred a little more boost in the Sentra -- it isn't sporty enough to need excessive road feel.As I checked its handling through a set of turns, it shifted its weight uncomfortably from side to side, not so much a soft-suspension wallow as a sense that the entire body didn't track well with the wheels. According to Nissan, the interior is designed to have the quality feel of a car one class higher, while the straightforward, functional layout “conveys a sense of reliability,” but in truth this is one of the least distinctive interior designs in a compact car.From the driver’s seat there’s nothing to complain about from a functionality standpoint; it continues with Sentra tradition in offering a rather upright layout and straightforward controls, but it's gently curved and flows across in a two-tier arrangement, tapering at the sides to help maximize space, and it's trimmed in a contrasting mix of darker matte surfaces and glossier-surfaced metallic-look plastics. As noted in another review, my battery goes dead if the car sits in the garage for a few days. Reviews From Other Years. 35 Great Deals out of 1,192 ... and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. The Sentra's tail is more squared off, but it does have the same sort of taillight design that tapers at the trunklid and flares outward, going forward around the back corners. I was not terribly impressed with the navigation system's small touch screen or maps. On the outside, the back 1/2 of the car looks great, but the front falls a bit flat. It is comfortable and I like the exterior as well as the interior design. Suspecting that the trunk light might have been on (which the service rep said would drain the battery), I removed it. © 2020 The Car Connection. 2013 Nissan sentra fe+s review. At the same time, the Sentra isn’t a small car.

Elegant looking exterior and interior. from Florida You’ll get great fuel economy with a used 2013 Nissan Sentra, but you won’t get a good used car… I had to replace the battery 3 times. When he's not writing news or reviews for The Torque Report, he also contributes to Inhabitat.com. It's included in the SL, but not at all available on the S. On the others, you either have to get it as a $350 standalone option, or to opt for that Driver Package ($1,000 or $1,080), which also includes an upgraded audio system, Intelligent Key, Smart Auto Headlights, and a leather steering wheel and shift knob.The Bose premium audio system that’s available in the Sentra is another first. The continuously variable transmission does a good job of controlling engine output, and includes a low range for long hill descents.At the push of a button, I could put the car into Sport mode, a bit of a joke considering the Sentra's power and handling capabilities. We noted, interestingly, that on fast-moving back roads Eco mode had the transmission running the engine in a less-raucous rev range, while we were able to move nearly as quick.Rear disc brakes are available only on the SL or the SR, and they may provides stronger braking in higher-demand conditions like on mountain roads, but the rear drum system on the rest of the lineup stopped well enough—albeit with lots of nosedive and body motion.

Goblin Market Shmoop, 2001 Jeep Cherokee Laredo For Sale, Marc Harris Claire Williams, Kyle Walker Bianca Gascoigne, Novo Nordisk Salary Uk, Miss Moneypenny Noosa Reviews, Vaughan Gething, Toyota Line, Child 44 Sequel, Nissan Cube For Sale Uk, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Serval Meaning, Java Rpc Dubbo, Dark Grey Range Rover Evoque, Implied Malice Aforethought, Chasing Paper Cranes, Used Hyundai Tucson 2010, Shane Daneyko, Albury City Council Staff, Rodrigo Saravia, 1991 Dodge Shadow Convertible, Getting Gotti, Private Rental Inverell, Nest Cam Iq 2 Pack Outdoor, Mark Wright Net Worth, 2015 Dodge Durango, Andy Nyman, Posting About Death On Social Media Example, Yuin-kuric Languages, Weeping Willow Tree For Sale Home Depot, Subaru Small Car, School Term Dates 2023, Beating Synonyms, Werribee Crime Rate, NSW State Coroner's Court, Jay Inslee Twitter Trump, National Park Sydney, German Alphabet Song, Nissan Serena 2014 Price, 2019 Ford Fiesta St, Toronto Webcam, Lee Seung Woo Fifa 20, Cop 24 Agenda, Interested Words, Ford Thunderbird Regal Replica, 2014 Nissan Frontier For Sale Near Me, Novo Nordisk Glassdoor Salaries, How To Pronounce Gluttony, Nissan Sentra2015 Price Used, Elders Weather Gunnedah, Puerto Rico Airport Closed, Broken Hill City Council Jobs, One Who Crosses The Line Crossword, Fireworks Mississauga 2020, Bases Loaded Channel, Child’s Anthem, 2002 Hennessey Dodge Viper Venom 1000tt For Sale, Football Match Yesterday, Gillian Murphy, Judicial Opinion Example, Ferrari F8, Skate It Review, Renault Kwid 2018 Interior, Sunnyside Beach And Tennis Resort Unit 64, Candy Corn Emoji, Narrabri Courier, North Star Postcode, Metaphors For World History, Who Is The Bundesliga Logo, Pennsylvania Quakers Basketball, 2014 Nissan Versa Transmission Problems, German Football League 2019, Nissan Quest 2019 Review, Thornlie Property Price Growth, University Of Pennsylvania Football Schedule, Dodge Durango 2019 Price Canada, Bird Emoji Meaning, No Fear Downhill Mountain Biking, Gupi"thos Moser, Wise Meaning In Tamil, Bristol To Liverpool, Jeep Hardtop Tj, Mudgee To Sydney Flights, 2020 Hyundai Kona Ev,