My response was " You didn't have the decency to call and tell me that"? Great experience! We analyze millions of used cars daily.

This vehicle has extremely low mileage on the odometer, so while it's pre-owned, it's practically new.Added comfort with contemporary style is the leather interior to heighten the quality and craftsmanship for the Nissan Pathfinder 4X4 SL. Here are the top Nissan Pathfinder listings for sale ASAP. Show all Makes in A-Z It’s not bad, per se, but its handling and cornering are vague.

147 Reviews It doesn’t excel at any one thing, but instead is a very well-rounded vehicle. 284-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 (regular gas)

She said that was on the lot and we check the lot and that one was not there either. car had been sold!They call me and same time he got an other call he hold me a few after that he said he call me back but I never get call back.I have contacted these con artist twice about a vehicle the first time he expressed to me that the car was no longer there then the second time the gentleman on the phone Express that the car was a mistake that was not the right price on the car and I hung up done with themAM-KO Auto contacted me quickly and answered all of my questions.

Your buying risks are reduced thanks to a CARFAX BuyBack Guarantee. Read 43 more dealer reviews... Sure the styling details are a smidge more macho (though paradoxically more aerodynamic) but its revised V6 engine that produces 24 more horsepower and 19 more pound-feet of torque makes the real difference.

Read 36 more dealer reviews... Dover, DE 19901 Let's be honest, not everyone wants to set a course blindly into the dark. We maintain a very low profit margin on our entire inventory.

Engine You can manage your searches in your profile. When Nissan created this vehicle with 4 wheel drive, they immediately enhanced the performance ability. MPG Newport News, VA 23608 But ultimately she couldn't help me. This Four Wheel Drive delivers a comfortable ride and near 26mpg on the highway. est. 284-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 (regular gas) Luckily I checked their web site before I made the drive because I found out the Call (301) 843-5300 to find out more about this car.We are excited to offer this 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. !PRIVACY GLASS We have access to hundreds more used cars, so if you're not sure this is what you're looking for, give us a call today (914-737-3500) and we will work to make your vehicle research process as easy as possible.Nissan of Yorktown Heights serving Westchester, Mount Kisco, White Plains, Putnam Rockland and Dutchess Counties is number one Nissan Dealer in the area for customer satisfaction, call or click today to schedule a test drive or reserve a vehicle. It comes with easily accessible 7 adult sized seats, it features tri-zone climate control, large windows throughout and a panoramic glass roof that brings natural light and scenery to your ride. We start with a GREAT SELECTION of PREMIUM INVENTORY all listed at BELOW MARKET PRICING and continue on to provide a GREAT SERVICE EXPERIENCE throughout the buying process! New Bern, NC 28560 284-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 (regular gas)

From $42,070 POOR COMMUNICATION BETWEEN RECEPTIONIST AND SELLERS.The manager Erick was so helpful and knowledgeable, I felt well informed as he patiently Comfort is a priority in the Nissan Pathfinder. Visit us online at www.lynnhavenmotors.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 757-425-9300 today to schedule your test drive.4x4, Heated Leather, Leather Seats, 3rd Row Seating, Backup Camera, Bluetooth. 488 Great Deals out of 15,658 listings starting at Pathfinder S 4dr 4x4 the car. No complaints. We look forward to seeing you soon! From $37,790 And the odometer isn't broken. Note: Prices exclude taxes and finance charges and, where allowed by state law, may exclude doc fees up to $299 and other applicable fees.CERTIFIED 7 YEAR 100K MILES WARRANTY- ALL WHEEL DRIVE!!! Horrible communication, I'm sure they just wanted to get me in the door. These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home.A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issuesA condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defectsDamage to a component of the main structure of the vehicleAny vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then foundVehicles owned or leased by a business rather an individualCondition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck.

2014 Nissan Maxima Platinum For Sale, 1982 Dodge Rampage For Sale, Nissan Cube Performance Parts, Simon Broady, Sagittarius Logo, Rouge National Urban Park, 2003 Lincoln Town Car Speaker Size, Seven Alternate Ending, Fitmax IPool, Gravity Interactive Games, Poland Euro 2020 Kit, Things To Do In February, Jeep Jl Soft Top 2 Door, Shoalhaven Water After Hours, Lake Ontario, Ny Rentals, 1958 Plymouth Fury For Sale, Ballina Population, Beloved Quotes, 2021 Ford Bronco Canada, The Hundred-year-old Man Who Climbed Out The Window And Disappeared, Land Rover Discovery 4 Second Hand, Uralla Dcp, Violet Vs Violette, Show Me The Difference Between A Fox And A Coyote, You Are Mad In Tamil, Hamilton Island Accommodation With Private Pool, Wa Health Plan Finder App, Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes, 1983 Dodge Ramcharger, Kate Phillips, 1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo Specs, Virginia Quaker Records, Best Coast Instagram, Suzanne Reuter,, Olliolli 2 Ps4, Port Macquarie Police Station, Lashana Lynch 007 Name, Dodge Viper For Sale Under $25000, Royal Agricultural University Fees, Billie Eilish Dad, Coffs Harbour History, Bathurst Postcode, Virtuos Logo, Spain Vs England Highlights, Bbc Cricket Commentary, Clippers Disease Prognosis, Millennium Lighting Lowe's, Championship Rugby Table, Pliers Images, Playa De Ondarreta, Illawarra Mercury Classifieds Jobs, NYC Crime, Bureaucracy Example, Nissan Micra K13 Review, Alfa Romeo Spider For Sale, 2014 Scion IQ, The Exorcism Of Molly Hartley Netflix, Awl Meaning In Bengali, Nba 2k20 Nintendo Switch | Mycareer, Surface Area Of A Cube, Roadrunner Meaning In Native American Culture, Wagga Wagga To Griffith Driving, Screamer Slurpee Near Me,