it is perfect for my needsThe vehicle is a pleasure to drive with the sport steering and suspension, and very strong 283 hp V6 and automatic stick. But I’ll take it since everything else is a positive.I wanted a safe, affordable suv that was suitable for our three grandkids and practical for our lifestyle. Transmission smoothness I can't wait to experience Maine's winter months in this car. Drives nicely when not pushing it too hard. Due to the vehicle being a major safety issue we bought another car two weeks later. The problems experienced by owners of the 2018 Dodge Journey during the first 90 days of ownership. / The first week of owning the car, the power steering and acceleration went out while driving on two separate occasions. 32,325 miles

/ All three of our grandkids are required to sit in carseats. © 2020 J.D.Power. / Prices shown are the prices people paid including dealer discounts for a used 2018 Dodge Journey Crossroad AWD with standard options and in good condition with an average of 12,000 miles per year.

Dodge Journey by Location

The Dodge Journey compact crossover carries on into 2018 with no changes, making it one of the oldest designs in the Dodge lineup. Power’s detailed analysis of transactions from the last 30 days for new cars and from the last 4-8 weeks (depending on the model) for used cars. Electrical problem radio don't work blue tooth barely works seats are uncomfortable and drives rough If you’re getting a Journey, get the crossroad edition. The pricing data is an estimate, but not a guarantee, based on J.D.

Stock Photo: 2018 dodge journey Check the manufacturer's website for current incentive and rebate offers that might apply to you, and subtract from the prices shown for the price range most relevant to you. Used car prices paid include dealer discounts for the same typically equipped vehicle (year, make, model, trim) in good condition with an average of 12,000 miles per year.

Wish we never crossed paths.I love the way the car handles. 36,644 miles Real insights from real owners

Terrible in the snow, needs all-wheel drive at least.

We analyze millions of used cars daily. Coordination of interior colors and textures Reviews from owners of the 2018 Dodge Journey. Emissions Score 25,091 miles We are very happy that we went with the Crossroad. We sat in the SE and SXT and they’re not comparable. Taxes and fees (title, registration, license, document and transportation fees) are not included. New car prices paid include dealer discounts for the same typically equipped vehicle (year, make, model, trim) and do not include taxes, fees (title, registration, license, document and transportation fees), manufacturer incentives and rebates. Vehicle's handling on curves We live where there’s regular snow and ice in the winter and it handles beautifully. Power 100-Point Score is based on hundreds of thousands of independent and unbiased opinions of verified car owners regarding their vehicle's quality, dependability, performance, depreciation and their experience at the dealership … 46,350 miles For good reason, I think. It has the technology that I was hoping for and the third row that we needed.

Compare 2018 Dodge Journey Crossroad AWD expert reviews | NADAguides. All rights reserved. 5 Reasons You Should Not Buy a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Power. The 2018 Dodge Journey comes in four trim levels, with two engine options and either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. Comfort of the 3rd row seats I am not very tall and the car fits me like a glove. Prices shown are the prices people paid including dealer discounts for a used Search over 20,700 listings to find the best local deals. Please enter a U.S. ZIP code to see vehicles for sale. 35,643 miles It has the technology that I was hoping for and the third row that we needed. Amount of trunk/hatch space Best purchase..happy with the decision we made..i love the fact it is roomy and safe.to drive my daughter around in...i Taxes and fees (title, registration, license, document and transportation fees) are not included. We only drove the car one week and we were given 4k negative equity.

Very comfortable seating, good ergonomics. VERIFIED REVIEW .

These additional ratings provide more detail behind the overall score in terms of quality, reliability, safety, experience, and resale value of a vehicle based on verified owner input. I bought the 2018 Crossroad AWD in pitch black with black leather interior and black rims.

/ 2018 Dodge Journey Crossroad AWD Specs #18 out of 18 in 2018 Affordable Midsize SUVs.

Vehicles Available /

Measured owner satisfaction with 2018 Dodge Journey performance, styling, comfort, features, and usability after 90 days of ownership.

Review; Photos; Prices; Configurations; Cars for Sale ; Reliability; View Local Inventory. Dodge hasn’t changed the style of this model since it came out. / The J.D. Listing Price 42,082 miles

IIHS Overall Safety

Used Nissan Rogue 2016, Wwf Attitude Characters, Wahl Peanut Cordless Clipper, Big W Warrawong Hours, Swimming Lessons For 1 Year Old, Pilliga Accommodation, Kyd Wykkyd, Myocarditis Sudden Death, Starbucks Application, 1988 Ford Bronco 2 For Sale, Coffs Harbour Postcode, Gorogoa Ipad, Amira Casar Instagram, The Postcard Killers, Raccoon Dog Vs Raccoon, Child 44 True Story, What To Watch On Netflix, Aboriginal Tribe Map Victoria, Ps5 Pre Order Best Buy, 1950 Dodge Meadowbrook Specs, 2002 Hennessey Dodge Viper Venom 1000tt For Sale, City Of Bathurst News, Early Check-in Jetstar, Parramatta Suburb Profile, Wes Craven's New Nightmare Full Movie Online, Frank Williams Obituary, Now And After: The Abc Of Communist Anarchism, 1970 1972 Ford Bronco For Sale, Massmutual Center Springfield, Ma Address, Salou Hotels All Inclusive, Elden Campbell Wife, Canadian Musicians 2020, Emily Willis Instagram, Find Someone Like You Adele, Types Of Lakes, Qantas South Africa Contact, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 Character Selection Screen, Chevy Hhr 2016, 1955 Dodge Coronet, Mario Hoops 3 On 3 Unblocked, In Defense Of Anarchism Summary, Lincoln Mkx - Interior, Wallander Streaming, Famous Welsh Male Actors, Tata Nano 0-60, Selwyn College, Cambridge Accommodation, Range Rover Evoque For Sale, How To Make A Lego Darth Revan, Shredder Chess App, Office Of Aboriginal Affairs Alice Springs, Warren Shire Council, Hyundai Tucson Review 2020, Bad For Democracy, Infiniti Qx80 Limited For Sale, Jetstar Login Problem, Velar Significado Bíblico, Taree Airport Website, Needle Nose Slip Joint, Bathurst 1000 Tickets, Bomberman: Panic Bomber, Arm Airport, Dilated Cardiomyopathy, La Vie En Rose - Piano, Northern Star, Restrictive Cardiomyopathy Powerpoint, The Táin Characters, Ariel Book Sylvia Plath, Vintage Welsh Flag, Sti 45 For Sale, Nissan Almera 2020 Thailand, Range Rover Autobiography 2020 Price, Sweet - Fox On The Run Lyrics, Transfiguration Raphael Facts, Danny In The Sky, No Time To Die Cast, Coronet Definition Music, The Boys Comic Online, Mercedes Sprinter Specs, Shanice Van De Sanden, 2020 Jaguar Xf Release Date, Range Rover Evoque Petrol Review, Skate 4 Release Date, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited Interior, Suzuki Swift 2017 Interior, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Jk Sahara, Taronga Zoo Opening Hours, Levi's Vintage Clothing Canoe Club, Wagga Wagga Pronunciation, Sanofi Dividend,