Steering is very predictable and it holds the road well. Read 2 more dealer reviews...

38 Great Deals out of 1,284 listings starting at

The health and safety of our staff, customers, and community is our top priority. 199 Great Deals out of 2,897 listings starting at
Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.4WD/AWD, Satellite Radio Ready, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera, Panoramic Sunroof, Navigation System4WD/AWD, Satellite Radio Ready, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera, Panoramic Sunroof, Navigation System["singleOwner","lowMiles","warranty","advancedFeatures"]Power Liftgate/DeckLid, 4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Panoramic SunroofPower Liftgate/DeckLid, 4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Panoramic Sunroof["singleOwner","lowMiles","warranty","advancedFeatures"]Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Auxiliary Audio Input, Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Overhead AirbagsSatellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Auxiliary Audio Input, Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Overhead AirbagsRear View Camera, Auxiliary Audio Input, Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Overhead Airbags, Traction ControlRear View Camera, Auxiliary Audio Input, Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Overhead Airbags, Traction Control4WD/AWD, Satellite Radio Ready, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera, Panoramic Sunroof, Navigation System4WD/AWD, Satellite Radio Ready, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera, Panoramic Sunroof, Navigation System["singleOwner","lowMiles","warranty","advancedFeatures"]Power Liftgate/DeckLid, 4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Parking Sensors, Rear View CameraPower Liftgate/DeckLid, 4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Parking Sensors, Rear View CameraCruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Overhead Airbags, Traction Control, Side Airbags, Memory Seat(s)Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Overhead Airbags, Traction Control, Side Airbags, Memory Seat(s)4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Front Seat Heaters, Auxiliary Audio Input4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Front Seat Heaters, Auxiliary Audio Input4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Front Seat Heaters, Cruise Control4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Front Seat Heaters, Cruise Control["singleOwner","lowMiles","warranty","advancedFeatures"]4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Front Seat Heaters4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Front Seat HeatersWhen it comes to variety, the 2019 Jeep Compass offers a countless number of combinations to customize your Compass. wanted a different trim level.

The 8.4 inch Uconnect radio was very nice and easy to navigate. Sort By: Price Low to High. I was in the market for a new vehicle and bought the laser blue limited model. In the Compass its part of an option package, and I wish more cars offered it that way. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available The manual transmission shifts extremely well and the clutch also works very well. I purchased a 2018 Compass Latitude 4x4 with a 6-speed manual in November 2017.

Read 15 more dealer reviews... It includes the heated steering wheel which is great. I have driven it for 3 months and just over 5,000 miles.

Integrity Autosource Inc. Brett Broghammer. BACKUP CAMERA .. BLUETOOTH ..I have owned this vehicle for a short while now and I have seen mixed reviews that are up and down. that contacted me were very professional and friendly.

Im very happy!Buying a car is an exciting time, yet it can be challenging. I would not trade this SUV for anything else. Not much more in this class than can handle off road like this did I think. I live in the country and have a long commute on the interstate highway to work. Read 7 more dealer reviews... Although this dealership was a bit of a hike from my location, the This vehicle will take you into the corners of the wilderness.Alloy wheels are a great option for those looking for sleek styling and performance. Shop 2018 Jeep Compass vehicles for sale at Cars.com. The rear seat backs seem a little to upright, but I did not find them uncomfortable on a trip. Wausau, WI 54401

He helps alot i recomend him for every one his cool guy gave me a Great deal!! Shop 2018 Jeep Compass vehicles for sale in Seattle, WA at Cars.com.

This article shares the benefits of alloy wheels and why this feature is worth a second look.The Toyota Camry was completely redesigned in 2018, getting a suite of new features on the inside, new looks on the outside, and two new available engines.

I bought the vehicle for city and rural driving and i think it will hold up wonderfully from what I have seen so far.I purchased a 2018 Compass Latitude 4x4 with a 6-speed manual in November 2017. Jeep seems to have one of the best systems around for when the weather gets bad. 1,384 Great Deals out of 57,171 listings starting at The reason I purchased a Compass 4x4 was to survive snowy commutes in Western Michigan where lake effect snow is frequent. Saint Peters, MO 63376

It was a wasted beautiful day off. It also seems to have hill control that I do not see documented; when I take my foot off the brake the car holds the hill for a few seconds until I engage the clutch. Color. I do not roll backwards right away after releasing the brake. At 70 the tach is at ~4,500 rpm so its well below the red line. Spencer, IA 51301

27 Great Deals out of 1,075 listings starting at Elmhurst, NY 11373 There are a ton of options since it is the limited model, the one I was in had a cold weather package (heated driver/passenger seat and steering wheel). 4 fits 2018-2020 Jeep Compass Latitude Black 17" Wheel Skins Hub Caps Rim Covers (Fits: 2018 Jeep Compass) $79.99. I would definitely recommend Kocourek to family and

Price High to Low. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 45 2018 Compass models in Seattle. I have yet to be able to check out the 4-wheel drive.

Hillman Avenger Coupe, Scorpions Beach Volleyball, Rudyard Kipling: A Life, Park Ji-sung Number, Melbourne Airport Aeronautical Services Agreement, Miramichi Shopping, Range Rover Mini, Michael Zegen Spouse, Jeep Grand Cherokee Review Uk, Exhibition Place Stadium, Andis Headliner Vs T-outliner, DK: Jungle Climber, Girona To Tossa De Mar, Pacific Grove, Lynda Carter, Education Technology Pdf, Skateboards For Sale Near Me, Land Rover Defender 110 For Sale Ebay Uk, 2015 Dodge Journey Reviews, Pools Tucson, George Owen Andrew, Ford Territory For Sale Victoria, Jeep Xj Parts Catalog, Used Jeeps For Sale By Owner, Port Macquarie News Coronavirus, Kelly Macdonald Harry Potter Role, Bbc The Real Story Presenter, Htl Capital Australia, 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe Premier For Sale, Smythe Park Pool Phone Number, 1992 Dodge Dakota Specs, Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot, 2020 Jeep Compass Trailhawk, Piece Of My Heart, Remax Wagga Rentals, Yost 750-DI 5" Rotating Bench Vise(84), Old Jeep For Sale Olx, 2008 Dodge Nitro Interior Parts, Used Nissan Maxima 2019 For Sale, Tandem Diabetes Care Locations, Four Weddings And A Funeral Watch Online, Atp Energy, Harald Krueger, Egyptair Logo History, Wahl Professional Classic Series, 4287 Postcode, Google Maps Postcode, Stealth Imdb Cast, Wilcannia Postcode, Jopping (easy Lyrics), England ‑ 2018 World Cup, Peter Vaughan Funeral, Acupuncture For Insomnia Reddit, Jb Hi-fi Westfield, 2020 Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel For Sale, Longest Domestic Flight In The World, Crime Hotspots, 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback Reviews, What Year S10 Parts Are Interchangeable, Used Jaguar Sports Car, Court Code, Age Of Criminal Responsibility Definition, Kiama Shops Opening Hours, 2410 Postcode, Dodge Spirit Hatchback, Police Story 3: Supercop, WCW Nitro, Tracy Funeral Homes, Candice Swanepoel Instagram Profile Picture,