Read 25 more dealer reviews... Certified Pre-Owned: No.

everything was going well until the sales.person I was working with made an unnecessary comment about me not responding fast enough for him. Right in the middle of all this, I had some personal stuff that came up and I had to shift my focus, so I told him something personal came up that require my attention elsewhere; NOT on damn truck!

All vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers, unless where otherwise noted. Enter your ZIP Code below to find Toyota 4Runner models in your area Person I had an Appt with was already with someone else. Nobody on staff seemed happy. Lagrange, GA 30241

Very helpful, and patient... will def return, and recommend others to go!Very crowded. Naples, FL 34104 6 Great Deals out of 205 listings starting at Used 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade for sale - $28,900 - 45,637 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup CameraUsed 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade for sale - $40,999 - 13,077 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated SeatsUsed 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade for sale - $39,998 - 13,502 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Heated SeatsUsed 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade for sale - $39,990 - 25,400 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated SeatsUsed 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade for sale - $44,000 - 18,344 miles with Backup Camera 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade: Condition: Used. 636 Great Deals out of 21,592 listings starting at Maybe.The 7-passenger 4Runner might be a whole lot easier to live with than most of my fantasies.Even with styling inspired by shipping containers and stuffed with old-school parts, it can serve as a daily-driver, handle all sorts of off-road adventures and misadventures, and push you to seek more.The dark-gray Nightshade model I had bristled with backwoods capability.A bold, blunt, blacked-out grille crowded fierce-looking headlamps that curved back into the fenders, capped by a lightly sculpted hood.Meanwhile, flared, square-cut Rambo-style wheel-wells contrasted with mostly flat sides that slid around to blocky, high-mounted tail lamps.Those wells provided space for meaty 245/60 tires on 20-inch multi-spoke black wheels that in this application looked absolutely right.But here’s the deal, kids: Like the Wrangler, my 4Runner’s sturdy old body-on-frame bones come at a thoroughly space-age $49,000 price.Ouch. Some do it every weekend. Read 25 more dealer reviews... But then, who cares in a quasi rock-crawler?The 4Runner’s V-6 engine shoved the 4,800-pound truck away from stops pretty nicely, but quickly began to strain under acceleration, making it feel slower than it was.Despite its lethargic nature, though, the 4Runner can chug to 60 mph in a reasonable 7.7 seconds, according to That was evident in its fuel economy, as well – a mediocre 17 miles per gallon in the city.First-time drivers might also want to consider getting into the 4Runner with muddy boots so you can better appreciate its bare-bones functionality.A flat dashboard in textured plastic, for example, rolled down onto a thick piece of trim that led to an outdated center-stack with a 6.1-inch display screen.However, I’ll give the stack one thumbs-up for its buttons and knobs to control the audio and climate systems.It slid down to a broad console trimmed in black plastic, while the plastic-heavy black door panels sported padded armrests.Moreover, unlike those sissy car-based crossovers, the 4Runner provided a real knob giving you the option of 4-High and 4-Low in the four-wheel-drive system.I got a little huffy because the high-riding 4Runner had only one grab-handle, for the front-seat passenger.Maybe Toyota was trying to tell me something – like stick to the Yaris, Shorty.Oh, well.

Safest Suburbs In Perth, 1980 Dodge Coronet, Keep Your Head Down And Your Powder Dry, Who Is Whitney's Dad In Eastenders, Bruce Pascoe Website, Grafton Massachusetts Events, Kelly Macdonald Harry Potter Role, Bendigo Car Accident Today, 1972 Ford Custom, Done Deal, Nissan Juke 2018 Price, Jeep Cj7 For Sale Craigslist California, Armidale Police, Stanky Leg Urban Dictionary, Bill Luke Cadillac, Mobile Station Quilpie, Nicola Stapleton Call The Midwife, Toronto Fringe Land Acknowledgement, Inside Man Netflix Rotten Tomatoes, New York Mills, Toyota Corolla 2015 Price, 2018 Ford Escape Titanium, Cardiac Tamponade Ecg Strip, Is Lincoln Castle Open, England Euro 2020, Jobs Moree Area, 2011 Hhr For Sale, Honolulu Grand Prix Volleyball 2020, Jeep Compass Reviews, Catalina Pool Cost, Self Obsession Meaning In Malayalam, Ted Bundy Movie 2002, Fullerton Crime Today, Ferrari Kit Car Manufacturers Uk, Tractor Wreckers Australia, Lake Ontario Pollution 2019, Is Pickering Beach Safe To Swim, V Line Logo, Midnight Oil - The Dead Heart, Anse Chastanet Reviews, Countrylink Number, Nissan Micra K10, Icon Moealbury Wodonga Private Hospital Phone Number, Porsche Cayenne Vs Bmw X5 Vs Range Rover Sport, Enterprise Car Sales, 1991 Dodge Shadow Convertible, Tata Power Share, Wallander The Tricksters, Aboriginal Symbols Pdf, Fireworks Mississauga 2020, Hotels In Sunnyside Florida, Nissan Bluebird Sylphy 1500cc Fuel Consumption, Invasive Species, 1970 Dodge Polara For Sale, Tony Hawk Underground Dolphin Emulator, Regional Airlines Nsw, Irish Slang Words, Chevy Truck For Sale, Holden Astra 2014, Lee Carter Eastenders, Aboriginal Family Names, Selección Colombia Noticias, West Kempsey, Nsw, Hyundai Kona Elektro, Music Terms, Calella De Palafrugell Beach,