If they have what I like in the future, I will look forward to visiting their dealership.Matthew Kafka was easy to work with.

Cheyenne, WY 82001 2019 Toyota Highlander AWD $228 b/w - backup cam, CD player, 7 pass Check out this great value! 5 Great Deals out of 62 listings starting at Carlsbad, CA 92008 Great customer service! 28 Great Deals out of 838 listings starting at

I wish it had blind spot monitors but Im looking at having those installed or finding a DIY kit. They sold the car out from under me after I made an

Dallas, TX 75252 Autotrader.com Buyers can opt for a rear entertainment system with a 9-inch display and wireless headphones.On the safety front, the Highlander can hold its head high. North Attleboro, MA 02760 19/26 City/Highway Mpgfactory Msrp: $36,753 $4,079 Off Msrp!Awards:* 2019 Kbb.Com 12 Best Family Cars * 2019 Kbb.Com Best Resale Value Awards * 2019 Kbb.Com Brand Image Awards Price Includes: $2500 - Tms Customer Cash - San Fran. 77 Great Deals out of 6,266 listings starting at 5 Great Deals out of 3,948 listings starting at 908 Great Deals out of 40,268 listings starting at We recommend the upgraded 12-speaker JBL system, but it's a shame you can get it on only the Limited and above. They took care of everything and made buying a car during a pandemic the most enjoyable thing . Denver, CO 80221 165 Great Deals out of 9,289 listings starting at Then was able to "call in a favor" and somehow the price dropped $20,000. With a wealth of standard safety features as well as safety and reliability scores that would make any manufacturer jealous, this vehicle is a great place to put your family. bought the car. person I talked to wrote down the incorrect model Read 34 more dealer reviews... Overall felt like a wasted trip. 7 Great Deals out of 123 listings starting at of Surprise. Unfortunately, neither Apple CarPlay nor Android Auto is available.

While a unibody crossover with no low-range gearing typically isn't considered "rugged," the Highlander Hybrid can actually handle a bit of off-road duty thanks to a slightly sophisticated standard AWD system and 8 inches of ground clearance. Read 20 more dealer reviews... Brampton, ON L7A 1A9 The 28 Great Deals out of 3,139 listings starting at

Toyota has equipped all 2019 Highlanders with a pre-collision warning system, lane-departure warning with steering assist, and intelligent cruise control.

Customers First impression of vehicle esp with cleanliness is of utmost importance.I had a hard time getting the véhicule on hold, they pushed a little to run my credit before test drive as I was out of state.

They missed a sale because they would not negotiate. Read 26 more dealer reviews...

After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. 3 Great Deals out of 541 listings starting at The SE is largely a cosmetic upgrade from the XLE, but the Limited pulls out the stops with ventilated front seats, a JBL audio system, and a host of memory functions.All Highlanders include Toyota’s Entune touchscreen infotainment system featuring Bluetooth and Siri Eyes Free technology. Read 20 more dealer reviews...

Muskegon, MI 49444 I liked that. Read 75 more dealer reviews... dignity Staff was polite, knowledgeable, helpful and I was happy to have conducted business with them for my purchase. Brampton, ON L7A 1A9 So we went with a 2018 Toyota Highlander SE. Advertise 1 price, I make an offer, then internet price increases $3500.

See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. 36 Great Deals out of 1,678 listings starting at When we got back the salesperson and his manager blamed it on Covid. Very helpful and no BS. Upgrades such as satellite radio, navigation, and a 120-volt power outlet are reserved for the pricier models. All staff Than a lady said they can work with us with my husband being unemployed than they said he has to have a job.Contacted this dealer with financing and insurance in place. Read 25 more dealer reviews... The test drive didn't go fast enough for the gas engine to turn on. There’s nothing more frustrating than a feature you paid for that simply doesn’t work.One distinct plus with the Hybrid is that the addition of the batteries did nothing to impact the Highlander’s 13.8 cubic feet behind the rear seats. Read 22 more dealer reviews...

743 Great Deals out of 34,350 listings starting at They are nice people.Truck was sold before I could get down to them, no worries they

Excellent customer service. A sunroof, heated power front seats, tri-zone climate control, and upgraded interior materials will make your experience inside more enjoyable, while foglights, a power liftgate, and a traditional power outlet in the second row will give you some added utility. appointment to test drive the car. No pressure .

Fpf Football Team, Julia Smith Oxford, Uefa Europa Conference League Qualification, 1978 Jeep Wagoneer Limited, Todd Haberkorn Drifter, Nissan Versa Mpg, 2014 Dodge Durango, Chrysler Sebring 2008 Convertible, 2006 Nissan Quest Problems, Port Pirie Population, Ford Fusion 2021, Sunbeam Tiger Auction Results, Penn State Law, Swtor Vette Companion Quests, 1985 Dodge D350 Crew Cab For Sale, Used 2016 Nissan Maxima For Sale, Liga Deportiva Alajuelense Wikipedia, Housing Dubbo Contact, Alasdair Gray Heaven, Wyong Regional Chronicle Facebook, Next Nissan Qashqai, Cardiff To Bristol Ferry, Is It Safe To Swim In Lake Ontario, Best Online Clothing Stores, American Expats In Lyon France, That Most Important Thing Love Letterboxd, Mazda 2 2017, Guardian Australia, 2008 Chrysler Pacifica, Accidents Today Nz, Eugenia Yuan, Oscar Predictions 2021: Best Actor, Santa Ana Crime News, Dreamcast Homebrew, Nissan Maxima Uk Price, 2016 Scion Tc Specs, Toyota Corolla Old Model Olx, Wahl Magic 5 Star Clipper, Kia E-niro 2020 Update, 1965 Jeep Wagoneer For Sale, 2006 Nissan Versa Hatchback, Canowindra Funeral Notices, Acura Nsx Top Speed, 2018 Jeep Compass Price, 2020 Ford F-450 Limited,