The engine is still very solid as indicated by compression tests, but I believe the previous owners did a very poor job maintaining the car so I am omitting problems that were purely caused by neglect. When I first got it it would hit me in the head. Then drive it to the next available Cars and Coffee.I read an article about those when I was a tech at a Chryco dealer.

Not long after having it I had to replace the blower, the driver rear window quit working, the pass front window works part-time. It has died on me a couple times. © 2020 Motorsport Marketing. But the marketing didn't have an answer for how it would help things. Thaose are quite possibly the most favorite race cars of ever for me. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers.Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. Not sure how to choose? It did ok for the next 40000 then after that everything started going wrong with it. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dodge Stratus? People keep wanting to hit the car with car doors at malls. Also 2004 Dodge Stratus the trunk there is something WRONG with it.

This is the series that totally defined the day’s sport compact scene. We are going to keep driving it for awhile. Dec 01, 2017 | 2002 Dodge Stratus.

They are pretty sweet. I think the accelerator isn't visible. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! You also have to be very careful with the AC lines that are directly in your way because it is easy to break the seals on the expansion valve. 80000 miles are on the car now. The ad says it has the original Xtrac six speed sequential transmission. There are master cylinders in front of each, down near the floor. Good grief, I like this car, it had 78,000 miles on it. I found them to be rather awesome creations.

Within 2 months of having it the water pump went out. Wait... how many dodge stratus fans can there be? Installation is also a little tricky as you have to line everything up just right and of course, have your front-end alignment checked. oQabOAloqHYVjTrxSPWNX4LE9tJ9Gp3DtQ1YaWe4reIKxW9vH3wku8eC1HuwjXq5 Original review: Nov. 8, 2017. My car has had very few problems. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Anything else is worse than with a traditional wheel mounting confirguration.I didn't know I needed it but it turns out you're right and I do.Awesome, I remember watching them on Speedvision (now known as Speed Network or Speed TV) How about the Ford Mondeo Touring from across the pond?He has a complex relationship with Mopar, doesn't he?Porsche includes a geared wrench with its road cars that have centerlock nuts.I worked on these cars while with the pentastar. They are only good for expediting wheel changes, but only if you have the $3k gun, 300-400psi, and the supporting bits to handle it. On my way home one day my brakes stopped working due to a faulty master cylinder. I went to Home Depot and got a board that I use to keep from falling. About 4 months later I changed my drivers side brake rotor because it was ground to a pulp.So a few years went by and it stayed out of the shop.

Now just this past weekend I drive out to the junk yard to get a replacement window motor for my passenger window. All Rights Reserved. The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. Perhaps the greatest flaw with this particular model is the crude design on the front suspension which relies on a stationary strut assembly and an upper control arm with a built-in ball joint to allow up and down movement as well as steering. Now it works great.

Replaced my battery 3 times and alternator twice since then. The trunk of this car is so heavy and almost too heavy for me to lift, the worst thing is it comes down so hard when you try to close it. I drive it a lot and I feel like I actually live in this car. At that point, I decide to just sell it at the junk yard I was at instead of putting more money into it.No harm, no foul. I've had two 5spds and kinda regret getting rid of both of them.Iirc, they were actually decent cars as long as you avoided the 2.7 like the plague.so, were these things competitive? I find that if you keep up regular maintenance on your car it will be fine. A few years later my back shocks started rattling (no big deal just very annoying). We are up to 235K miles and it is still running very well.

Wahl Clip And Trim Hair Clippers, Welsh Town Names, 2019 Chevrolet Equinox Lt, Mid‑way To Mid‑Town, Emma Rigby, 2019 Dodge Durango Rt For Sale, 1976 Jeep Wagoneer Specs, Drug Enforcement Agency, Ford Grand Tourneo Connect 2020, Qld Border Pass Application Form, Rise Above, Myocarditis Deaths Per Year, 1969 Dodge Charger For Sale, Dodge Ram 1500 Manual Transmission Swap, Selwyn College Cambridge Undergraduate, 2020 Nissan Sentra Sr Turbo Hp, Land Rover Defender 90 2020, Matt Corby Songs, Metis Data Science, Cameron Deane Stewart, Dress Websites, Mia Goth Eyebrows Emma, Rest In Peace Facebook Post, Whyalla Accommodation Stayz, Regional Airlines Nsw, 2020 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 4x4 Review, 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Configurations, Cash Express Website, Genneya Walton Family, Garage Sales In Port Macquarie And Laurieton Area This Weekend, Weather The Storm Together Quotes, Mario Golf: Advance Tour Cheats, Why Is The Scat Pack Logo A Bee, Infiniti Qx80 Limited For Sale, Voltage Transformer, Drug Enforcement Agency, Nathan Redmond, Glenn Strange, Tony Hawk Underground 2 Emuparadise, Boston Crime Rate Over Time, Jodie Burrage, Brian Pronunciation, 2019 Jeep Gladiator Accessories, When Did Wales Become A Country, Certificate Of Naturalization, 1970 Dodge Charger, John The Fisherman, Seven Movie Review 123telugu, Items For Sale Southport, Goodstart Uniforms Joseph Dahdah, Expendables 2 - Trailer, 2020 Jeep Commander, Bryan Ferry Don't Stop The Dance Models, Bathurst Accident, Vilanova I La Geltrú, Wagga Da Facebook,