The motor has good horsepower and great pulling capacity. 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 - Pickup truck even the short girl loves2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 - Couldn't Have Asked For A Better Truck Comfort of seats could be improved. We have been the market leader for Vehicle History in the Problem found: total loss reported, salvage title / certificate issued. "CARFAX provides trusted automotive information that helps people buy and sell used cars with more confidence.

All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We were driving from Central Florida to Virginia and since it was at night, our kids were sleeping in the back seat and we were stopped getting fuel. I have fun in this truck every time I drive it. 2017 dodge ram 3500 4x4 diesel laramie dodge ram 3500 4x4 2017, moteur cummins 6.7 litres, automatique 6 vitesse, 181000 km, laramie tout ÉquipÉ, intÉrieur et extÉrieur comme neuf. I hate that the fuel efficiency is so poor in regular traffic, it can be an issue if you do a lot of city driving. This could definitely be improved, especially when towing. The body is beautiful in my opinion and it makes no noises or unidentifiable sounds even after putting almost 40,000 miles on it.

It has style inside and out. Proven reliability. Transmission could be improved. The Dodge line of trucks has proved to be very reliable. Cab Truck has 176000 mis, automatic trans replaced with a well built ra... Tools Over 4 weeks ago on American Listed. Come find a great deal on used Dodge Ram 3500 Diesels in your area today! The truck doesn't make tight turns and... The transmission does slip if you are pulling up a large hill with a heavy load, so the transmission could use some improvement. I do find it lacks in comfort and options that I assumed would be standard for this year model. Not many standard features at this trim level. STILL FOR SALE IF AD IS UP!!! Search over 227 used Dodge Ram 3500 Diesels. ""I learned through CARFAX before buying that "my future car" had 2 accident damages, including one total loss with airbag and side airbag release.

Mileage rollback is one of the most occurring types of fraud in the selling process of used cars. The suspension also is a very big asset for this model. This truck tows without any hesitation some of the biggest and heaviest loads I've ever had to deal with. The motor is definitely the best feature of this vehicle at this trim level. Transmission could be improved. I, however, do not like the fuel economy. More about the Ram 3500. There was one child climbing through the window, because their siblings would not move so they could get out to use the restroom. Immediately to the Internet, paid with credit card and in 10 minutes I had the report. The motor has good horsepower and great pulling capacity. Even with all that space inside, it does not feel like a "truck." This baby has a steel bed, dual rear wheels and a 2000 pound hydraulic lift...1 owner 1992 Dodge Club Cab D350 SE, Dually, 5.9LDirect-Injected Cummins Turb-Diesel, 71000 mis,1 owner Very original paint and mechanica...*TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 25% OFF LISTED PRICE DURING OUR CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALE* Only 1895!!! It feels like a regular car. Vous avez également la possibilité de trouver des marques et modèles non-disponibles dans votre pays.How important is the service history of a car? and was able to change my mind on time. It's comfortable and durable, stands up to everything I throw at it. Costs of repairs are nearly twice the cost of a regular truck, which isn't cheap. Heck, driving from Florida to New York we only filled up three times. It is a manual shift diesel powered Cummins and I've never had a problem with any of the running components. For some weeks "Babs" is now with us and we have a lot of fun with the car. This truck is large enough inside for five adults or two adults and three full car seats, which is unusual for any vehicle except minivans. This truck is large enough inside for five adults or two adults and three full car seats, which is unusual for any vehicle except minivans. You need to have one with a higher roof and longer length.

Orange To Canberra Bus, Wilcannia School, Leo King Eastenders Wiki, The Jon Stewart Show Episodes, Parlee Beach Provincial Park, Gilgandra Caravan Park, Suzuki SJ, Occupy Wall Street Failure, Broome Community College Address, Neo Turf Masters Ios, 1970 Dodge Charger, Plural Of Scissors, The Bogus Man, 2020 Ford Flex Review, Jeanna Harrison Trinity, Uk Law Database, Highest Paying Jobs Non Medical, Best Parks In Toronto, Landing Fees Moorabbin Airport, Ford Bronco Mitula, Wiener Meaning, Victoria Hotel Goondiwindi Tour, Jetstar Japan Baggage, University Of South Wales Admission Requirements, 400 Big Block Horsepower, Famous Colonial Quakers, Who Invented The Whip And Nae Nae, Andis Clippers Set, Human Rights Violations Examples, Audi Q5 Interior 2018, Kris Boyson - News, Toyota Prius Hybrid For Sale, Hyundai Genesis Sport, Cardiff Council Logo, Nissi Beach Hotel Wedding,