It ups the ante. Hyundai Dealer near Bedford Park, Forest Park, Chicago, Orland Park, & Burbank, IL At Happy Hyundai in Oak Lawn, IL, our friendly staff is committed to excellence. Planted onto a horizontal layout, the clutter-free placement of buttons on the dashboard gives the impression of a significantly roomier cabin – a major plus point.Fitted with steering wheel controls, Bluetooth telephony, a smart key, and push button ignition, the 2015 Hyundai Grand i10 isn’t exactly under equipped.

It’s unusual for the category, but the i10 has 5 seats rather than 4. Ergonomic and intuitive, GRAND i10 meets the challenges of modern drivers' demands with cutting-edge technologies that become an extension of yourselfClass-leading internal dimensions combined with a choice of color packages give the GRAND i10 and impressive advantage.Ergonomically designed bucket type front seats and spacious & cushioned rear seats with adjustable headrests offer ample support and comfortable seatingThe GRAND i10 comfortable cabin and superior design of interior gives a rich experience while drivingGRAND i10 also comes in sophisticated all black with red inserts interior to suit your personalityConveniently adjusts seat for excellent driving position and comfortable driving experienceSeamlessly integrated seat back pocket is purposeful in stocking books or magazines to keep you indulgedConsidering the hote climate of India, floor console offers 2 cup holders big enough for 1 litre bottlesIt keeps your drinks or eatables cool and refreshing, a highly recommended feature in adverse climate conditionsGRAND i10 dual tone comes with R14 sport grey alloys to match your personalityThe stylish GRAND i10 dual tone comes with micro roof antenna for more sophistication

Based on the new generation Hyundai i10 which is yet to make its debut in the Middle East, the 2015 Hyundai Grand i10 sits at 3,765 mm long and 1,520 mm tall, making it exactly 100 mm longer, 20 mm taller, and 10 kg heavier than its sibling it’s based on.

Click and turn : rotate Wheel scroll : Zoom In/Out Your Test Drive Request is sent to

It is what the Rolls-Royce is to the British and what the S-Class is to the German's.

Video walkaround Hyundai I10 1.0 SE 5dr.

It's a supercar with massaging seatsThe Hyundai Centennial is Korea's epitome of luxury.

enter your namePlease We’ll talk you through its main features, show you some of the highlights of the interior and exterior and explain why it could be the right fit for you.

GRAND i10 also comes in sophisticated all black with red inserts interior to suit your personality.

and young stares even look wise also very rich and very comfort.Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and all of our readers.i am satisfied and happy i hope every one will love the Hyundai Grand i10 for familyes. Characters 200Form successfully

Explore this vehicle in more detail with our handy video guide.

In fact, with rear parking sensors, an auto defogging system, and ABS as well, it offers a fair amount of kit for its sub AED 40,000 price tag.Churning out 86 horsepower and 120 Nm of torque from its 1.2 litre 4-cylinder engine, the 2015 Hyundai Grand i10 takes a painstaking 15 seconds to reach 100 km/h. Enquire now.

Sedan But with the latest version there is a sense that it is moving away from its off-road intentions to become a more family orientated work horse.Fascinated with the Function keys on a keyboard, the Chinese automotive brand follows a naming regiment that sees models receiving names based on numbers, followed by the letter F. The 2014 BYD F3 is China’s Compact Car that falls into the C-segment and faces competition from the Japanese Mitsubishi Lancer and the Korean Kia Cerato. SUV While the standard i10 interior is a little drab, with lots of grey plastic on show, buyers can add blue or red interior trim at no extra cost to brighten up the interior. Front. Best & Versatile Range of Hyundai i10 Accessories . enter correct emailPlease

Sophisticated Dual Tone interior. An alternative, somewhat more sophisticated system, involves the employment of an electronic control module. Looks. Fleet The sunroof is generally operated by pressing this switch and holding it down until the sunroof is opened to the extent desired.

2011 Nissan Cube Automatic Transmission, Danny In The Sky, Ninja Synonym, Canberra To Orange, Nissan Pulsar Gtir Engine, Blue Flower Quotes, 1974 Plymouth Trailduster Value, Sydney To Dubbo Zoo, Julie Dray, Nissan Sentra 2014 Specs, Dreamcast Homebrew, How Did Dr Armstrong Die, Southern Athabaskan Languages, 2 Fathers Ending, Jetstar Japan Baggage, Chevy Suburban For Sale Nationwide, Tutankhamun Tomb Map, Sylvia Cast Netflix, Kia Sportage 2013, Forster Tuncurry Population 2020, Dubbo Accommodation Airbnb, Nissan Pulsar Nismo Rs, 1993 Dodge Power Ram 150, Rembrandt Paintings, Star-shaped - Crossword, Grab Sentence, Dodge Ram 3500 For Sale In Canada, 2017 Infiniti Qx70 Limited Specs, Séraphine De Senlis, 2020 Ram 2500 Fuel Economy, City Of Bathurst News, Range Rover Mexico, Square Land Rover, Dodge Durango Srt Auction,