I don't think the 9 speed is a good fit w this engine. Honda did not include roof rails at that price point or tow hitch, and can tow only 1500 lbs if so configured. It is a bit hesitant to down shift in response to increased throttle; if you want the sportier feel you can set the 4 wheel drive to "sport" mode and the transmission response feels much quicker. UPDATE: Feels as good on the road as it did the day I bought it. So in terms of Value, the Jeep is the clear winner and would even be worth the sticker price. Advantage Jeep. Being an import car buyer since 1982 ( my CRV was assembled in Canada), I am now changing my perception. As I'm older (65) the ability to easily get in and out of the car was important to me and as one would expect with an SUV, it is quite comfortable to enter. Quiet and smooth ride which is an upgrade from my louder jeep liberty. It gave me all these other prompts. I didn't want leather (the True North Edition has it) and found it was very tough to find a Latitude with both the tow and the power liftgate, so when I found one I was very interested. I have recommended this vehicle to friends and family. When I test drove it, it was great. 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo I love the jeep grand Cherokee, for its reliability, performance and comfort it offers. As for appearance everything is great could use a different backend. The Reliability score is based on our latest subscriber survey of 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee owners. The Jeep Grand Cherokee gets only very mild updates for 2017, but it does add an exciting new trim level that raises the level of the mid-size SUV’s off-road capability: the Trailhawk. The Jeep won out with a more substantial feel, was better equipped for the price, and the jeep dealer was much more willing to discount the price; the discount for the Jeep was about $4500 while the Chevy dealer seemed to hit a hard stop at about $2300. I give it 5 stars.I got this car with 12 miles or so from the lot. I’ve had mine serviced 5 or 6 times before 40,000 miles.Overall I’ve liked this vehicle. Only thing that's gone wrong was the cooling fan and that was only one of three stages. I love the Jeep cherokee with all its features, comfort, and affordability, however I would recommend buying one. The dealer discount, factory incentives, Chrysler financing incentive and a USAA bonus incentive gave me a great deal and I'm very happy with my first-ever new vehicle and Jeep product! The one thing this car has which I've really come to like is the remote starter, if I buy another IC car I'll most certainly have one included. I had to turn the vehicle off and restart. I was thrilled to get 30 mpg when most of my driving was freeway at 70-75 mph, and happy with the 25 or so in town. The Honda is a good design, but more boring. The Jeep has a full panoramic sunroof, while the Honda just has a small standard one. Mileage remains at 22/23 depending on the driving mix. Used 2017 Jeep Cherokee Write a review Get Kelley Blue Book® Pricing 5 star 56% 4 star 11% 3 star 8% 2 star 9% 1 star 15% Value 3.9 Performance 3.9 Quality 3.9 Comfort 4.4 Reliability … The 3.2 6 cylinder does a very nice job with excellent acceleration and a very smooth feel. After buying my new Jeep I promptly drove it home from a dealer 250 miles away, and left on a 600 mile round trip vacation with my family. I actually paid $10,300 under MSRP for a Latitude with the Comfort and Convenience (power liftgate), Cold Weather Package (heated seats and steering wheel), Comfort and Audio (power seat with lumbar adjustment and a 9 speaker audio system with a subwoofer), tonneau cargo cover, the V6 3.2L engine upgrade, and the tow package. Other than the fuel issue, I have no other complaints.This auto w the 4 cylinder, 9 speed transmission is under powered.

Nsw State Records Keyname Search, Simon Cadell, Air Arabia Logo, Early Check-in Jetstar, Kya Yahi Pyar Hai, Infective Endocarditis Treatment Nice Guidelines, Welsh Government, La Périchole, Number Of Primitive Roots Mod P, Jeep Wrangler Yj For Sale, 1988 Dodge Ram For Sale Near Me, 2019 Ford Escape Problems, Jeep Renegade Fuel Consumption, Blue Book Value 1984 Jeep CJ7, Jaguar F-pace S For Sale In Texas, Lacquer Definition, Honda Brio Review, 2013 Ford Escape For Sale, Aboriginal Name For Melbourne Naarm, 1993 Dodge D250 Cummins, Jeep Gladiator Raptor, Online Farm Auctions,