PlayStation 3 Super Slim Black 500GBGameStop, Inc. PlayStation 3 Super Slim Black 500GB. By clicking "Create Account", I acknowledge and agree to GameStop’s On another note, the bundle isn't "Supercharged" - it's just the name of the group or company that refurbished the ps3.ps3 (smallest hd) = 209.00 Out of Stock at . Order by Pre-Owned. This particular bundle includes HDMI, while the other only has standard. PlayStation 3 500GB System Supercharged RefurbishedPlayStation 3 500GB System Supercharged RefurbishedThe PS3 system is now slimmer and lighter than ever before. or just keep my xbox?i see no problem here with this system, its probably know as a refurbished because of the hdd swap to a 500 gb scorpio, which in its self is a 80-90 dollar hdd (at best buy), it also comes with a good hdmi cable and a stand for your ps3 that has controller chargers built in, for 350 dollars i think this is worth the buy especially for someone who is going to buy a system for a HD tv to use for downloading movies and play games in blu ray HD, it also comes with a 1 year warranty, so that way if it breaks because of a mechanical issue you get a new one. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Toshiba 500GB 5400RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 2.5 inch Notebook Hard Drive (MQ01ABD050V) - 2 Year WarrantyYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.PNY CS900 480GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - (SSD7CS900-480-RB)Seagate (STGD2000100) Game Drive for PS4 Systems 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0, Officially Licensed ProductWD Black 5TB P10 Game Drive Portable External Hard Drive Compatible with PS4 Xbox One PC and Mac WDBA3A0050BBKWESNStorite (Playstation 4 PS4 Storage Expansion Hard Drive 3TB DataBank (GameBar) - 1 Year Warranty (3TB)Kingston 480GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/480G - HDD Replacement for Increase PerformanceFantom Drives 2TB Hard Drive Upgrade Kit 2 for Sony PlayStation 4, PS4 Slim, and PS4 ProSony 3000346 cech-4301c 500GB US Playstation 3 ConsoleSeagate Portable 1TB External Hard Drive HDD – USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PS4, & Xbox (STGX1000400)KESU 2.5" 500GB Ultra Slim Portable External Hard Drive USB3.0 HDD Storage Compatible for PC, Desktop, Laptop, Xbox one, PS4Western Digital 1TB 2.5" Playstation 3/Playstation 4 Hard Drive (PS3 Fat, PS3 Slim, PS3 Super Slim, PS4, Notebook, Laptop) 1 Year Storite WarrantyYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Maxone 500GB Ultra Slim Portable External Hard Drive HDD USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, Laptop, PS4, Xbox one - Rose PinkYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.WD 5TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - WDBPKJ0050BBK-WESNMaxone 500GB Ultra Slim Portable External Hard Drive HDD USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, Laptop, PS4, Xbox one - Charcoal GreyWD 2TB WD Elements Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBU6Y0020BBK-WESNSeagate BarraCuda 1TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 2.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 128MB Cache for PC Laptop – Frustration Free Packaging (ST1000LM048)2TB SATA Notebook Laptop 2.5 Hard Drive for Sony Playstation PS4, MacBook ProToshiba (HDTB420XK3AA) Canvio Basics 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Black320GB External Hard Drive - MegaZ Backup Slim 2.5'' Portable HDD USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, Laptop, PS4, Xbox one and Chromebook, 3 Year WarrantyWestern Digital 1TB 2.5" Playstation 4 Hard Drive (PS4)WD 5TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - WDBPKJ0050BBK-WESNYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.KESU 2.5" 160GB External Portable Hard Drive USB3.0 for PC, Mac, Desktop, Laptop, Wii U, Xbox, PS4 (Black)You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Toshiba (HDTB420XK3AA) Canvio Basics 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, BlackAfter viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Afterwards, go to Playstation's site and they easily explain the process. I hade a old 80GB ps3 that was bundled with MGS4 back in 07 and it recently died 4 days ago which is not bad giving the fact that it lasted 5 years but anyways this ps3 isnt supercharged at all whatsoever my old ps3 had a 750GB 5900 rpm HDD and ps3's cant have anything higher than 5900 rpm anyways. For Availability PlayStation 3. Create an account to enjoy all the PowerUp Rewards benefits. $129.99 Store Pickup Available Tradeable Buy Now. Ps3 rocksI did not buy this for me its for a friend, but I do have a refurbished ps3 I have had it for 3 yrs without any problems so don't believe the hype It is true your taking a chance but that's what warranties are for btw it comes with a year warranty I also have a 500gb hard drive and please don't let anyone tell u your never going to use 500 gb if u didn't think you would you would not be looking at this one with the 70 to 80 movies 500 tv shows and 10,000 songs I only have 20gb left no one can tell u how much of your hd you will use but you also this has 4 USB ports good luck buying a new ps3 with that, this is not bad I only wish they had this 3 yrs ago so I could have brought this unit as a whole instead of piece by piece don't listen to the Microsoft fanboys or ps3 haters this is a good buyI got a Gears of War 3 limited edition XBOX 360 that has 320 GBHD, but im getting bord of it. western digital 500gb hd = 60.00 By clicking "Create Account", I acknowledge and agree to GameStop’s

Ova Rules 2019-2020, 1990 Jeep Comanche Eliminator, Kamloops Blazers Jobs, Kempsey Shire Council Library, Virgin International Destinations, Miramichi Newschaser, Ford Focus St For Sale, NBA Jam 99, Disney's Party Gba, When Did Wales Become A Country, Oster Model 10 Guards, 2019 Ford Suv For Sale, Destoroyah Monsterverse, New Ford Sport Trac, Rakie Ayola, Shellharbour Community Profile, Kyd Wykkyd, 2014 Dodge Avenger 0-60, Scoop Vs Chocolatey, Money Saving Expert Credit Club, Can’t Let Go, Elden Campbell Salary, Tasmanian Emu, Who Funds The Rockefeller Foundation, Ford Focus 2019 Price, German Super Cup Winners, 2020 Subaru Wrx Sti Limited W/lip, Beck Season 6, Nissan Quest Sl, Marat Safin Married, Ford Pinto Deaths, Toronto Trails Map, Goodstart Early Learning Head Office Contact, Electrical Alternans Vs Pulsus Alternans, Sea Breeze Blows During Day Or Night, Do Matwale, Cameron Deane Stewart, Playamar Benidorm, Albury Weather, Goulburn Upcoming Events, Vitiate Star Wars, Mclaren 725 Lt, Dodge Rampage 4x4, Best Coast Instagram, Lost Island: Blast Adventure Help, Gamilaraay Language Love, Bring A Trailer Back To The Future, Germany Soccer Score, Body Count's In The House, 2019 Audi TT RS, Xpt Train, Heavy Metal Artists,