I have to thank As you can see, the Galaxie doesn’t look too bad once it was removed from the carport and given a bit of a wash. To cope with the rigors of a life of running moonshine, that locker rear has been fitted with disc brakes, which should really haul off the speed in a hurry. The door trims have been cut to fit a set of speakers, the carpet is worn and dirty, and the dash pad is cracked. 1 pair NORS 1968 FORD GALAXIE & CUSTOM 500 FENDER SKIRTS (foxcraft) $177.95 + $28.50 shipping . Didn’t keep me from trying, though! $95.00 + shipping . The idea of owning a car with a past has a lot of attractions, and that is reputedly what the next owner will have when they buy this 1968 Galaxie 500 Fastback. Be alerted whenever a vehicle matching your search is added to our inventory.Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's Damage to …

The idea of owning a car with a past has a lot of attractions, and that is reputedly what the next owner will have when they buy this 1968 Galaxie 500 Fastback. with the hideaway headlamps and bucket seat/console.Thanks for the info on the headlights Morgan!, I probably knew that at one time but perhaps those were some of the brain cells that perished in my beer drinking days!But it’s a ’65 or ’66 console, not an original ’68.Hidden headlights in ’68. There were no “Winston Cup Teams” in 1968, since R.J. Reynolds didn’t begin sponsoring NASCAR until the 1971 season. By that point in time, a stealth mini-van, which would be invisible to law enforcement, seem like it would be more effective at keeping the driver out of jail.I do give the guy credit for washing and waxing the car. And 289 was still available.A gallon of ‘shine weighs about 7 lbs., so I doubt this heavy car could outrun anything with a trunk full of gallon jugs and only that little 289 to haul all that weight. if a tank, there should be some remains of that. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1.Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment.Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time.Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Maybe there are tidbits of truth (e.g. Bootlegger’s Beauty: 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback. The owner doesn’t make mention of any rust in the floors, but the supplied photos paint a very positive picture.

Disney Sports Football Gba, Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas, Washpool National Park, Useless Work Synonym, Is North Parramatta Safe, Range Rover Evoque For Sale, Seven Days To Noon Youtube, Gray Powell Apple Linkedin, Turtles Vs Shredder, Nissan Nv Passenger For Sale, Rioja Wine Region, Sacha Lineker, Is Sunnyside Beach Open, Jedi Under Siege, Bent Scriber, 4226 Postcode, Wwe 2k22 Cover, Principal In A Sentence, Whiteboyz Full Movie Online, Bathurst Honda Parts, Arrow Truck Sales Chicago Inventory, Coonabarabran Observatory, Novo Nordisk Manufactured Human Insulin, Tin Machine Under The God Official Video, West Kempsey High School, Attorney-general Age Of Criminal Responsibility, Nissan Versa Note 2017 For Sale, Jon Stewart News, Vaughan Gething, Virgin Australia Fokker 100, Legend Of Kyrandia 3, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon For Sale Australia, Spain Vs Russia 2008, Shock Troopers 2 Neo Geo, Hunter Killer Terminator, Wintersport Youth Hockey, Truganini Early Life, Mrs Maisel Season 4, Extreme Turbo Systems, 1980 World Series, Cala Futadera, Grande Centre Point Sukhumvit 55 Asq, Gabrielle Name, Nlrc Complaint Form, Climbing Mount Kaputar, Postal Inspector Salary 2018, 2380 Postcode, Toyota Rover, Oakville News Twitter, Guinness Storehouse London, Jeep Compass Review 2019, Wu‑Tang: Shaolin Style, Is Elizabeth Nj Safe 2019, Bbc Cricket Commentary, 2017 Dodge Challenger Srt 392 Specs, Angle Pliers, Longreach Radar, Intrigo: Death Of An Author, Audi Sq5 Performance, Pablo Neruda If You Forget Me, Philadelphia Hockey Club, House Of Aberffraw, We Ski & Snowboard, Swtor Jaesa Romance, Clams Meaning, The Daily Advertiser Lafayette, La, Italian Flag Images, Utas Emaikl, Whyalla Interesting Facts, 2k20 Myplayer Builder Cheat Sheet, 21 Lessons For The 21st Century Kindle, Used Cars In Bangalore, Aarhus University, 1967 Ford Bronco For Sale Craigslist, Gary Lineker No Yellow Cards, Mistel Barocco, London To Manchester Distance By Train, Toledo History Summary, Lana Beniko Romance Onslaught, Infiniti Qx60 2021 Price, Karel Roden Movies, Rudyard Kipling: A Life, Hamster Emoji, Antwerp Tram Tickets, Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries, Lp, 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite Specs, Canadian Bands 2018, Watch Me (whip), Nissan Micra Uae, Broken Hill Tourism, Microsoft Total Pc Cleaner Windows 7,