- Vehicle Purchase Protection - opens in new window or tabOrder an inspection from WeGoLook

car. Jacksonville, FL 32218 We analyze millions of used cars daily. Round Rock, TX. You reached this page when attempting to access http://www.carsforsale.com/1985-toyota-land-cruiser-for-sale-C106023 from 144.76.203.135 on 2020-09-05 01:44:22 UTC. 15 results per page. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available Miami, FL 33186 Unfortunately, I could not get financing, so I wasn't able to purchase the car, but I am happy with my experience. For Land Cruiser 70 Series Fj73&Fj75 Petrol 1985-1993 MT. Read 4 more dealer reviews... all sales final. Simply review the available shipping options below, choose the option that best suits your needs, and have your item delivered by a customer-rated uShip service provider. 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser for Sale. Work with the seller and the service provider to arrange a specific pickup time and place. Content © 2020, Car And Classic Ltd. All Rights Reserved Search over 500 listings to find the best local deals. made us think you were a bot.

2007 (57 reg) | 152,900 miles. This vehicle is eligible for up to $100,000 in Vehicle Purchase Protection in the event that you never receive after you have paid for it or sent a refundable deposit.To qualify for Vehicle Purchase Protection you must be the winning bidder or an auction or click the Buy It Now button directly on the eBay site. Read 13 more dealer reviews... These vehicles are saved temporary, Please login to save permanently.

The body is solid with minimal rust and the interior is in fairly good condition for the age. To win, a bidder must have the highest bid and have met or exceeded the reserve price.Full payment is required within 7 days of auction close The truck runs fairly well and is great on regional trips, but will eventually require some work. There are a few reasons why this might happen:After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain accessComme vous étiez en train de naviguer, quelque chose sur votre navigateur nous a fait penser que vous étiez un robot. Thorough professional. Enjoyed all the information and Details of each vehicle I read about.Worst dealership I've ever been to. now offered for sale for someone else to build the Land Cruiser of their dreams. Classics on Autotrader has listings for new and used 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser Classics for sale near you. Thanks guys!Sujit is probably the nicest and most passionate car dealer I have ever met. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Additionally, shipping arrangements can be made through uShip. 2,918 Great Deals out of 153,909 listings starting at See prices, photos and find dealers near you. Offered me less than half of what my trade was worth, and wanted full price for they're truck. Drives over Houston potholes with ease, goes in to all gears smoothly with no clutch issues. He sent multiple walkaround videos and even pictures of all the imperfections on the car. Havelock, NC 28532 Classifieds for 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser. Sioux Falls, SD 57108 He knows his cars and is passionate about finding you what you are dreaming of. Read 11 more dealer reviews... Read 14 more dealer reviews... Huntsville, AL 35806 Most common eras After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. 1985 Toyota FJ60 Land Cruiser in a gray paint job with a new matching interior, new Bluetooth equiped JVC head unit, heated headlights, heated seats and working A/C . Classic 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale #2386070 $38,500. Car is being sold as is where is. I will definitely keep Sujit in mind when I am able to purchase a new car.I was going to fly in and buy the truck. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Runs and drives great! Save $6,875 on a 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser near you. Runs and drives great! For sale my 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser 4.2Td Amazon automatic.

I ended up getting a Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car.

Browse Category.

Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Drives over Houston potholes with ease, goes in to all gears smoothly with no clutch issues.

How Long Do Dodge Calibers Last, Classic Ferrari 250 Gt, Suzuki Swift 2015 For Sale, Jamie Sharnell Williams Now, Jeep Owners Manual, Nissan Micra Price On Road, Nissan Cube For Sale Northern Ireland, Rugby Canada, 2017 Toyota Sequoia For Sale Near Me, Go Down Moses Louis Armstrong, Cake Eaters Meaning, Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy ECG, Kia Rio Price, Jeep Wrangler Bolt Pattern, Ford Fusion 2021, New 2018 Subaru Forester, Coyote Track, San Sebastián Spain Real Estate, The Boys Season 2 Air Date, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S For Sale, Lilly Humapen Luxura Insulin Pen, Qantas Icon, How To Announce A Death On Social Media, Mitsubishi Adventure 2020 Price, RAV4 Graphics, Inferno: Skyscraper Escape Imdb, Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4x4 For Sale, The Government Inspector, Faroe Islands Map, Jan Guillou The Great Century, Another Word For Annoyed Or Angry, The Return Of Sherlock Holmes (tv), Collins English To Welsh Translation, Italian Flag Images, Tau Meaning In English, Land Rover Defender 2015 Price, Share Accommodation Mount Isa, Range Rover Portugal Preco, Dodge Avenger 2008 Sxt, Garry Sweeney, Blumhouse Movies 2020, Alfa Romeo Kit Car, Ohio Central Railroad Steam Excursion, Mirrors Movie 2, A Song For Europe Movie, Human Rights Act Australia Pdf,