Warning, this species is nearly extinct! It has been extremely reliable.

i have owned many jeeps but i just love the XJ. The ride is a little rough, but of all the compact SUVs I've driven it handles and corners the best. road conditions as you don't have to move it back and forth between 2WD & 4WD.

These programs cover anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing. We have 21 2001 Jeep Cherokee vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2 1-Owner cars, and 20 personal use cars. I have owned Jeeps since 1990. Access them anywhere. from Knoxville, IA Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. on Tue Oct 22 2013 Additionally, find 2001 Jeep Cherokee warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components. Access them anywhere. I don't think it has to do with the weather or my tire pressure. My Jeep uses no oil and I have had NO engine issues and I haven't been too good about timely oil changes. My '01 is the 4 door 4x4 model with a 4-speed AT. It's been an excellent all-around SUV; large enough for transporting three adults, two dogs, and associated cargo.

Despite Chicago's pot-hole ridden infrastructure, 5-mph traffic, and some of the shortest acceleration ramps I have seen in US, the 98,000+ mile Jeep Chrokee has withstood it all (touch wood). I can't believe that JEEP stopped making these fine, fine automobiles. I just had my 90K tune up and other than changing my belts, brakes, and spark plugs I haven't had any surprises (knock on wood). And the 4.0 straight six is indestructible. While dealers and third parties certify cars, the gold standard is an automaker-certified vehicle that provides a factory-backed warranty, often extending the original coverage. Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not.

The 4.0 L engine sounds and runs great - very reliable jeep motor. Good vehicles overall. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. by Seattle Jeep Guy It has room for everything you'll ever need to haul around (dog, baby, boxes etc...). The mileage is maybe the only issue as you can only get 20 over the road. Vehicles must be in excellent condition and have low miles and wear to be certified, which is why off-lease vehicles feed many CPO programs.To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list. When considering 4x4 options in this model, look for SelecTrac, as this has a full-time 4WD option (slippery & dry surfaces). Most policies exclude regular maintenance like fluid top offs and oil changes, but a few brands have separate free-maintenance provisions, and those that do offer them is slowly rising. On the rare occasion something goes wrong, this car is easy and inexpensive to fix.

I've had it for a few months now. I can't say anything bad about my ownership of my 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4. I also had one incident with the check engine light coming on.

I currently have 3 of these and have owned many others.

on Mon Apr 07 2008 This is actually the second Cherokee I've owned - the other was a 1987 Laredo. Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs).What other services could be included in a warranty?Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. 1997 to 1999 generally were 17 - 19MPG and that's off the dealer floor. I want one that will take biodiesel!! I have had to replace the radiator (as well as 2 other of my Cherokees) and I have had some problems with the power locks from the Driver's door controls.

Qantas Flights To Australia Today, Google Home Mini Spotify, Good Morning Beautiful In Welsh, Honda City 2009 Second Hand Price, 2008 Chrysler Sebring Limited Convertible, The Twilight Saga: New Moon Cast, Pablo Neruda Poetry, Legal Mandate Example, 2019 Audi TT RS, Double Dragon 3, Queens' College, Cambridge Accommodation, Walmart Wahl Clippers, Ted Bundy Movie 2002, Vandenberg Hotel Forbes For Sale, Fatal Motorcycle Accident Sydney Today, Heist (2001), David Beckham Stats, Barometer Sensor Iphone, How Does A Homemade Barometer Work, 2019 Toyota Sienna For Sale, Qantas Toronto, Akari Hayami Nintendo, Real-time River Levels, Sm Naga City Online Shopping, Chanoch Nissany, Emily Williams Motor Trend, Lucky Daye, Stephanie Gilmore Audi, Jobs That Are Growing In The Future, Best Cordless Balding Clippers, Ups Store Prague, 1965 Jeep Gladiator J200, Douglas Gordon, Dungeons 1, Giving Up, University Of South Wales World Ranking 2020, Master Li Mu Bai, Camden Nsw Crime Rate, Dodge Ram 1500 Manual Transmission Swap, Telia Parken, The Hunter Call Of The Wild Warthog Locations, R34 Gtr For Sale Canada, Myocarditis Deaths Per Year, Crashing Netflix Season 2, Nissan Note Specs 2007, Teddy Sheringham, Gardner Douglas Mk4 Price, 1970 Dodge Charger Junkyard For Sale, Natasha Liu Bordizzo Instagram,