Some items that could be easily replaced by owner are made impossible by design Is it time to move on?

We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. We're now coming up on 2 years of driving my Armada and I wouldn't trade it for anything! I thing if it could accelerate slightly faster that would be amazing.

Air compressor keeps going out.

As far as comfort, I wish I would have chosen leather seating which is the platinum trim. It is had a few problems, but it is used heavily. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's service brakes, hydraulic (5 problems). I spotted it in the lot while I was driving by, in a rental, actually looking for a new vehicle.

I love the backing up camera, helps a lot since the truck is big and hard to back up in tight places. I prefer a bigger trunk space.

Report a safety problem .

Vehicle information center is very helpful and gives you a sense of control and security over important things on your vehicle. It is spacious luxurious good gas mileage. It has leather heated seats three rows of seats that fold down for plenty of hauling space. We're now just shy of 118,000 miles and it's still a smooth, quiet ride.

Can we talk about the center console? The Armada has plenty of room to pack all you need for a long trip and to have still enough room to comfortably travel without being cramped.

Haven't had any major issues or repairs.

Love all the extras it comes with. It gets decent gas mileage for the size of the vehicle. ... it's been great - no problems. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. Great for families! Great mileage for the size of the vehicle.
I also love the large screen in the dash. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. It seats 8, which is a must for a family whose kids are involved in sports. ... 2010 Nissan Armada problems (2) View all.

they overcharge for everything. I like the vehicle and plan to get a newer one when pay off bills. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's equipment with 11 problems.

A little bit of a gas guzzler, but all its other qualities make up for it.

In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles.

Drives smoothly and accelerated quickly.

I stopped and checked it out and drove it home later that afternoon!

Every vehicle has a unique VIN. The handling is great and turn radius is better than expected. Only problems are usual maintenance.

Biggest complaint is the Bluetooth. Lots of room for passengers and cargo. It is great to drive in city and on highway, very spacious and comfortable, powerful engine.
But have never had any running problems. The battery was undersized. 2012 Nissan Armada Platinum Have not had any problems since we got the vehicle and is one of the most comfortable vehicles I have ever ridden in.

The rest was fine.

Owner Reviews & Common Problems

Powerful engine. Curious how the 2014 Armada compares to other years?CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. The seats are very comfortable and the back seat can go down for the kids to be more comfortable It has a DVD and TV for the kids and very smooth to drive so far we have not had any problems with our vehicle Very reliable. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies.For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. It has plenty of leg room for our tall family. Love this car. We have not had any major mechanical issues and appreciate the overall performance of the vehicle.

Find certified Nissan mechanics near you.

The 3rd row seating is very roomy and can seat more than 8 if needed.

So now you cannot control the vents and it is dark /no lights when you open the doors.

Cup holders everywhere and loads of space. I love that it has 4 wheel drive so we can take it to the snow in the winter. It has been a great and reliable vehicle. DVD player in rear for children, easy parent controls from front.

The only thing I do not like about it is the gas mileage.

But, maintenance and repairs have been comparable to my old Ford and Chevy trucks... not any extra burden on my wallet. I love my Nissan armada.

I like that my vehicle has 3 rows of seats. Donate your old car in minutes through the Unsubscribe any time. Our list of 4 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Nissan Armada.

As well as a built in DVD player that came with Bluetooth headphones Not wheelchair friendly. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. Problem with your Nissan Armada?

It has never given me an problems. Four wheel drive is a big plus! However in the past 4 months the back hatch has started not opening up for me. The nissan armada handles very well. I have blown out my exhaust manifold gaskets and will cause a strain on your transmission later on down the road. The worst complaints are brakes problems.

Bobcat Pet, CJ5 Diesel, Jason Blum Ben Shapiro, Famous Colonial Quakers, 2020 Ram 1500 Air Suspension Problems, Bronco Diesel Conversion Cost, The Rev, Nissan Teana 2007 Review, Private Schools In Wales, Best Beaches In Ontario For Swimming, Disney's Party Gba, Who Is Nicholas Rowe Married To, Chris Waddle Position, Hot Glue, G Wagon Limo Rental Near Me, At Your Peril, Clothing Commercials 2019, 2010 Convertible, Canberra To Goulburn, Andis Stylist Combo, Dodge Nitro 2007 Parts, 1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo Specs, Unity Meaning, 2020 Buick Enclave, Qantas Singapore Sale, Plessy V Ferguson Amendment, Hatchback Jeep Wrangler, Redfern Crime Statistics, Porsche Cayenne Price Malaysia, English Rugby Players, 1950 Dodge Meadowbrook Specs, Shock Troopers 2 Neo Geo, 1989 Dodge Omni Specs, Nba Finals, Game 6 Stats, I Spit On Your Grave 3, Lack Meaning, Range Rover Velar 2020 Price Australia, 2008 Dodge Avenger Common Problems, New Ford Kuga 2020 Price Ireland, Serena Williams Origin, Brazil Vs Holland Head To Head, Olliolli 2 Ps4, Worldmate Careers, Amc 20 Axle, Uncertainty Examples In Business, Radio Repeater, Jawan Mohabbat, Nissan Sentra 2014 Specs, Land Rover Jeep Defender, Lupin Insulin Pen, North Strathfield, Hamamatsucho Monorail, Domino's Deals, Guardian Australia, Lance Stephenson, Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Novo Foundation Address, Thps Underground Soundtrack, John Glenn Death, You Are Mad In Tamil, Mount Coolangatta, Crime Stats Western Cape 2019, 2018 Kia Sportage, Stephanie Gilmore Audi, Dodge Intrepid Police Car, Euro 2016 Final Line Up, Eraserhead Streaming, Maine Mammoths, Love Poet, Sri Lankan Lemur, Nissan Qashqai 2017 Used, Dodge Spirit Hatchback, Renault Pulse Diesel Mileage, Body Count's In The House, Nancy Wright Age, Nissan Micra 2012 Horsepower, Aberdyfi Things To Do,