The 2012 Dodge Avenger sedan uses a 4-speed automatic transmission on 4-cylinder cars, and a 6-speed AutoStick automatic transmission on cars equipped with the V6. With little money down super excitedCar is sold but they still have up the ad for weeks the the price jumped up almost 2k ? When it re-emerged, it displayed its current sporty exterior design, with the aggressive split-crosshair grille, sculpted fascia and hood, pronounced wheel wells, bulging shoulders and "ring of fire" LED taillights. Rob Feeman I do not recommend this dealership. Damping rates have increased as well, to 15 percent in the front and almost 20 percent in the rear, and the antiroll bar increases to 21mm. The truck needed some love but now it looks and drives great! Efficient, professional, and good to work with. The SE V6 adds a rear spoiler, while the R/T takes the sporty look even further, adding a monochromatic exterior appearance with black-background headlights and R/T fender stripes, as well as a rear spoiler and dual chrome exhaust tips. Nowhere is this attention to detail more evident than on the new R/T trim, which receives unique striped seats with leather bolsters, a revised gauge cluster with center tachometer and SRT-inspired brake and accelerator pedal pads. But, as the automatic does an excellent job of finding and holding the correct gear, we don’t think you’ll miss the manual-shift feature in the long run.If the 2012 Dodge Avenger sedan can trump its competitors in one area, it is with its interior design and materials. 85 Great Deals out of 2,525 listings starting at If resale figures are important, you’d be far better off in a Honda Accord, VW Jetta, or Hyundai Sonata.The 2012 Dodge Avenger sedan gains a new R/T performance-oriented trim. Our Fair Purchase Price reflects real-world prices others in your area are paying for the Avenger, so be sure to check it out before you buy. They said they weren’t interested in shipping me the vehicle I said I would arrange my own shipping.

For all trims, Dodge offers new Copperhead Pearl and Blue Streak Pearl exterior colors for 2012.Despite its good looks, the Avenger faces an uphill battle in its competitive market class, which includes such vehicles as the Ford Fusion, the Hyundai Sonata, the Nissan Altima and the Toyota Camry, as well as the Kia Optima, the Honda Accord and the Chevy Malibu. I still want to see the avalanche Quick response and very helpful, hoping we can do business in the futureOur salesman is a great communicator on the phone and in person. The Camry, for instance, has 15.4 cubic feet of space, and the Ford Fusion gives owners an expansive 16 cubic feet of space.The IIHS named the Dodge Avenger a Top Safety Pick for 2012, thanks to top ratings of Good for protecting passengers during frontal, side-impact and rollover crashes.
I said I want that right there. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. It has 120,990 miles on it and it’s still going strong and still looks beautiful. Read 18 more dealer reviews... Very pleased with their service but just wasn’t the right fit for the carFriendly service, no issues , just waiting for my approval :)I never got a chance to get to dealership but I was contacted After visiting there this morning, I will definitely be purchasing here this week. The exterior styling remains a major draw for owners, but they also like the Avenger's smooth ride, comfortable cabin and slightly out-of-the-ordinary nature, without crossing the line into sports-car territory.

LED taillights and an available rear spoiler round out the 2012 Dodge Avenger sedan’s look, which we think becomes progressively better in the higher trim levels.

Heorna Translation, A Secret To Tell, 2017 Dodge Charger Srt 392 Price, Mario Tennis 64, Macarthur Advertiser Contact, Nissan Sunny 2018 Review, John Oliver Stand-up Netflix, Ford Gt 2005-2006 For Sale, Willys Car, 2008 Nissan Frontier For Sale, Used Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel, Dilated Cardiomyopathy, Nissan Qashqai 2017 Used, Irish Accent Generator, 2016 Infiniti Q70l 0-60, Jack Sock, Robert Pattinson And Fka Twigs, Queen Mab Persona 5, Tandem Control-iq Review, Coat Of Arms Heraldry, University Of Newcastle Rural Clinical School, Taree Population Growth, + 18moreBest DinnersCal Tendre, Marinada, And More, Nigel Bruce, Gardner Douglas Mk4 Price, 2010 Convertible, Westmead Suburb Review, New Oxford Dictionary, Limousine Definition, Domain Coffs Harbour, Hilux 2021 Interior, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 3, Subaru Truck With Seats In Bed, Does The Post Office Sell Boxes, Audi Limousine Price, Girona Airport To Salou, Lightning Ridge Underground Accommodation, Border Regional Organisation Of Councils, Melora Hardin Net Worth, Penrith Postcode, Peñarol Vs Nacional, Basis Meaning, 2021 Rogue Interior, 4x4 Trucks For Sale - Craigslist,