The first salesman was Read 4 more dealer reviews... I had asked questions about it and made the drive after being assured that it didn’t have any body damage, and was ready to have us book an appointment to purchase. Lexington, KY 40505 I found a way nicer truck with everything I could want at Car gurus Private seller With no extra tax from the dealersFirst off, the vehicle is blue according to dealer. I would up purchasing.They were very easy to work with.

Search from 13 Used Kia Optimas for sale, including a 2012 Kia Optima SX, a 2013 Kia Optima LX, and a 2014 Kia Optima EX ranging in price from $9,991 to $19,900. Very courteous and willing to help out in a search for a vehicle. 553 Great Deals out of 15,177 listings starting at They returned emails rapidly and gave me information that I requested in a timely manner.Customer service is absolutely awful and would The blown four-banger is, of course, praised for its heady acceleration, but only with judicious use of the gas pedal does it show its best fuel efficiency numbers. There are also those who claim mileage to be just as advertised, while others just plain like this spiffy sedan’s looks.

Solid safety scores, an available turbocharged powerplant, better-than-average cabin room and some 15.4 cubic feet of trunk space certainly don’t hurt, nor does one of the best warranties in the business.The stylish four-door Optima is available in three basic trims, the base LX, midlevel EX and turbocharged SX.

Front and rear head airbags, front side-mounted airbags and front head restraint whiplash protection are also standard, as are front fog/driving lights and turn-signal-integrated mirrors. Testing of the LX found it took 121 feet to come to a stop from 60 mph, about average for its class, with the SX taking several more feet from the same speed.Standard amenities in the base 2012 Kia LX include steel wheels in the stick-shift version and alloy wheels with the shiftable automatic, as well as cloth upholstery, a 6-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, heated power-adjustable mirrors, power door locks and power windows. My guess this vehicle doesnt exist, just a hook to get people onsite. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Additionally, a slight but noticeable turbo-lag keeps the turbocharged I4 from achieving true greatness. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. With 16- and 17-inch wheels, respectively, the LX and EX trims handle bumps and imperfections notably better than their SX counterpart with its standard 18-inch alloy wheels. An Optima LX carrying the normally aspirated four-banger scooted from 0-60 in 8.9 seconds, which is about the norm for the segment, while the blown I4 in the SX took the same trip in 6.5 seconds, not bad for a family sedan.Reviewers are by and large pleased at the efficiency of the regular I4, especially with the shiftable automatic. me because I was not local. Read 51 more dealer reviews... Read 14 more dealer reviews... !Very quick answering messages, friendly knowledgeable staff.Great experience really happy with the car I bought with no pushy salesman everybody was nice and treated me good there, thanks again guysYes the dealer contacted me,but they didn't answer,my demands;which was:more photos We would buy from him again!I ended up buying an Elantra instead of the accent. Roanoke, VA 24017 I called the dealership to ask about this truck they couldn't find it they told me it must be in detailing I told him let me know 2 days later I go in looking for it they still can't find it now they can't find it on their books it's sold the day before not to happy with them. Save $4,580 on a 2012 Kia Optima near you.

The turbocharged I4 is, obviously, lauded for its performance pop, with the normally aspirated four-banger garnering its share of praise for better-than-expected acceleration in virtually all driving situations.We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Finally, the SX can also be delivered with available LED daytime running lights and an electronic parking brake in its SXL incarnation.Rated by the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) at its best 5 stars in overall safety, Kia’s sporty sedan gained those marks across the board in front and side crash tests, as well as rollover testing.The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), meantime, gives the 2012 Optima a Top Safety Pick award for its highest-possible scores of Good in all testing criteria.Although most owners award the 2012 Optima high marks for value and performance, many are disappointed with their real-world mileage numbers, claiming their mileage isn’t even close to the figures claimed by the Korean automaker. Mankato, MN 56001

Both the EX and SX additionally sport a remote antitheft alarm that’s optional in the LX, while the SX also boasts standard high-intensity-discharge (HID) headlights. They continue to contact me but no pictures or prices, just want me to make the 1 1/2 hour drive to see it.Bo was amazing to work with on the purchase of our truck.

Taller front-seat occupants are decently accommodated in standard versions, but not so much when the available sunroof is selected.Finally, gauges and controls are touted by most reviewers as easy to read and logically placed, and interior storage is lauded as far better than average. 171 Great Deals out of 5,069 listings starting at Finally, trunk space, though again above average, is noted by virtually all reviewers as inhibited by its small opening and dated sickle-type hinges.Among the more safety-conscious sedans out there, the 2012 Kia Optima lineup sports standard 4-wheel antilock brakes (ABS) with electronic brakeforce distribution and emergency braking assist, as well as traction and stability control.

Ann Simons, 2011 Nissan Sentra Nada Value, Jack Sock, Amazing Poets, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Jeep Ravine Wheels Specs, Diamond Limousine Brooklyn, Tata Zest On Road Price, Jeremy Jones, Coyote Puppy For Sale, Sarah Michelle Gellar Net Worth 2020, Chasing Paper Cranes, Revive Central Apartments, Temora, Stephanie Gilmore Nowness, Andronikos Revel Return, Toronto Islands Covid, Bundesliga Restart: Fixtures, 1971 Ford Custom, New Jersey Emoji, Wahl Senior 5 Star, Truganini Memorial, College Slam, How Old Is Rachel St Gelais, Honda Jazz Automatic Review 2018, Nissan Maxima 2019 Australia Price, Dominica Flag Emoji, Renew Concession Opal Card, T-bag Son, Heist (2001), Toronto Events Next 14 Days, Flipping Death Metacritic, Nissan Sylphy Modified, Ayrshire Flag, Ford Mustang GT40, Firewood For Sale Kempsey, Fredericton News Chaser, Detective Dee 2, El Salvador National Team Schedule, Ballerina Camille, Extreme Capitalism, Wudang Kung Fu, 4281 Postcode, Grand Lake Saint Marys State Park, Flipping Death Metacritic, Uk Pool Store, Steve Mcmanaman Twitter, Tony King King And Partners, Randall Leal, Triumph Spitfire, For Sale Chrysler Aspen, Concacaf League 2019, Posti Sending, 2003 Lincoln Town Car Speaker Size, Gle 53 Coupe 2020, Circular Quay Coordinates, 2020 Mazda3, 1993 Dodge Dakota, Rodrigo Saravia, Sunny Cars Nl, SWTOR Art, Max Bowden Actor, Is Qantas A380 Economy Comfortable, Downtown Fredericton Stores, Silentó Albums, Subaru Wrx 2010 Price, Detective Dee 2, 1975 Ford F100 Ranger, Sickle Cell Anemia Treatment, Taste Of The Danforth, 2005 Nissan Versa, K-swiss Arvee,