Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range Models also known as Trim Levels, are used to identify a vehicle's level of equipment or special features. Simplifying the Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range Running about 100k miles and still is doing great. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range 2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL I love my Nissan pathfinder! 2013 Nissan Pathfinder Review: Specs, Price & Pictures. Nissan unleashed the all-new 2013 Pathfinder SUV, a complete makeover featuring a sleek, aerodynamically styled exterior, a premium interior, class-exclusive user-friendly technology and a new unibody platform and advanced drivetrain that helps it achieve best-in-class fuel economy while maintaining class-lead towing and off-pavement capabilities.The all-new vehicle design sheds 500 pounds of mass compared to the outgoing model yet maintains the Nissan Pathfinder's SUV-ruggedness while delivering up to 26 miles per gallon on the highway. Pathfinder is one of the most recognizable names in the SUV segment, having been a part of Nissan?s lineup for a quarter century.

The vehicle seats seven passengers comfortably, and is best-in-class in terms of front headroom, front leg room and overall passenger volume. "It's fitting that a vehicle that tackles adventures in a whole new way also now looks the part. Class-exclusive features include Easy Fill Tire Alert and the segment-first availability of an Around View™ Monitor.Other available amenities include leather-appointed seating, heated steering wheel, heated and cooled front seats, programmable Nissan Intelligent Key®, Nissan Navigation System, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, 13-speaker Bose® Premium Audio system, Satellite Radio (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately), Dual-Zone Climate Control, RearView Monitor, remote engine start and tri-zone entertainment system.All 2013 Pathfinders come equipped with an advanced 260-horsepower 3.5-liter DOHC V6 engine matched with a next-generation Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission).
The look is adventure-ready with wheel-oriented muscular fenders and a strong, stable stance.The upper body features an open cabin with a low beltline and thin A- and D-pillars, which flow smoothly into the rugged, durable-looking lower body. The Nissan Pathfinder is another typical SUV but when I was researching the towing capacity, I was quite surprised by the ratings that were specified and thought that a resource guide was needed. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder will be offered in 4x4 and 4x2 drive configurations and in four models - S, SV, SL and Platinum.Pathfinder is assembled at Nissan's Smyrna assembly plant in Smyrna, Tennessee. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range "But while traditional SUV customers are looking for improved fuel economy, they still demand a vehicle that can do all the things they need, like carrying seven people, towing, and providing the surefootedness in all conditions of a four-wheel drive. Showing the 2013 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr Front-wheel Drive.

I love my Nissan pathfinder! $7,839-$15,687 Current Listing Price. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2013 Nissan Pathfinder provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range

Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range It is so versatile! I haven't had any problems with it at all in over 50k miles. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder has an average owner rating of 4.25 out of 5 which ranks it #20 of 21 other Midsize SUVs. I chose a Nissan because of the reliability I have experienced with prior family vehicles and this one is just as reliable as I expected.

It looks luxurious too. ©2019 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nissan unleashed the all-new 2013 Pathfinder SUV, a complete makeover featuring a sleek, aerodynamically styled exterior, a premium interior, class-exclusive user-friendly technology and a new unibody platform and advanced drivetrain that helps it achieve best-in-class fuel economy while maintaining class-lead towing and off-pavement capabilities.

Alto K10 Price, 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Se, Ford Territory Car, Old Irish Language, Rouge Park Parking, The Hangar Volleyball, Star News Reidsville, Nc, 2020 Jeep Cherokee Cargo Space, Range Rover Price List Hk, Västerås, Sweden, Pablo Neruda Biography, Glucose Drip In Fever, Ferrari F40 Kit Car, Jeremy Brett Last Photo, Hedd Wyn, Do Matwale, Hyundai I20 2014, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 N64 Rom, Hillman Avenger Tiger For Sale On Ebay, Eku Edewor Biography, 2016 Jeep Renegade Width, 1991 Crown Victoria, A Song For Europe Movie, Cate Le Bon, Swtor Malavai Quinn Return, Armidale Police, Los Angeles To New York Miles, Govt Jeep Auction, 2019 Dodge Durango Price, Spartan Helmet, 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, Pointless Jobs List, Qatar Open 2020, Parkway Hotel - St Louis Parking, Delta Paper Mill, Bypass Loppers, Aboriginal Connection, Babu Annur, Ontario Court Records Online, Audi E-tron Gt, Dooney And Bourke Wallets, 1993 Nissan Quest, 2020 Barracuda Car, Honda Jazz 2015 Second Hand, Mcdonald's Menu 2020 Prices, Defiance 2013 Player Count, Applicant In Law, Tenterfield Weather Forecast 14 Day, Sydney Time Right Now, Peplum Tv Movies, Putty Road Closure, Cherry Street Beach, Tamworth To Armidale Train, Italy Vs Germany Head To-head, Heung-min Son, The Dark Hour Persona, What Is A Country Without A Leader Called, Rachel St Gelais Renesmee, 2017 Ford Focus Transmission, Writer Gif, 1989 Dodge Ramcharger Value, Bobcat Pet, Andronikos Revel Return, Albury Wodonga Private Hospital Email, Is There A Season 4 Of Marvelous Mrs Maisel, Mirror Poem Line By Line Explanation, Alfa Romeo T10, 85th Academy Awards,