They were very courteous and helpful. View ad details, photos, vehicle description and more or browse the website for similar Chevrolet Equinox for sale ads. Still, automakers strive to make their small SUVs distinct. Chevrolet Equinox 2010-2012 18" Factory OEM Wheels Rims Set (Fits: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox) 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Chevrolet Equinox 2010-2012 18" Factory OEM Wheels Rims Set This vehicle is priced within 5% of the average price for a 2019 Chevrolet Equinox in your area. Jaime is a great guy with no push or hassle. If there's anything I don't like, it's the usual vulnerable interior plastic surfaces. The self-folding rear seats and underfloor storage are praiseworthy additions.The LATCH anchors are easy to find and hook up to, and there's plenty of space for forward-facing seats. It lacks a bit of the load room that CR-V has, but the removable rear floor panel allows for bicycles to be loaded standing up inside the cargo area attached to fork mounts. It also includes LED headlights, a hands-free liftgate and leather upholstery. The dealership contacted us immediately, answered our questions, and offered us options. 11 Great Deals out of 922 listings starting at The 1.5 Turbo has good to excellent exceleration and I am use to my Tahoe that has a V8. 3 Great Deals out of 130 listings starting at A new infotainment system, new HD options, and LEDs available for the LT trim are big upgrades. Winter Park, FL 32792 Initially they called me while I was in the middle of dental procedure! The LT is a modestly priced upgrade that adds xenon headlights, a power driver's seat and satellite radio. I am very happy. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 6 2019 Equinox models nationwide. As such, all the latest safety features are available, from a surround-view parking camera to forward collision warning system that can identify pedestrians. This is my 1st GM car since my 1989 Firebird. Ours needed only 6.4 seconds to reach 60 mph, quicker than rivals. 3 Great Deals out of 6 listings starting at Email me price drops and new listings for these results.Used 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD for sale - $24,000 - 16,294 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated SeatsUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD for sale - $22,000 - 62,667 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated SeatsUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD for sale - $19,998 - 71,848 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated SeatsUsed 2020 Chevrolet Equinox 2.0T Premier AWD for sale - $30,492 - 20,119 km with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlayUsed 2019 Chevrolet Equinox 2.0T LT AWD for sale - $25,496 - 33,274 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Android Auto, CarPlayUsed 2019 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LS AWD for sale - $24,792 - 8,815 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup CameraUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 2.0T LT AWD for sale - $19,993 - 82,995 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated SeatsUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD for sale - $19,998 - 71,848 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated SeatsUsed 2019 Chevrolet Equinox 2.0T LT AWD for sale - $25,993 - 34,930 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlayUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T Premier AWD for sale - $26,000 - 33,622 km with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated SeatsUsed 2020 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD for sale - $29,892 - 2,534 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated SeatsUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD for sale - $24,000 - 16,294 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated SeatsUsed 2019 Chevrolet Equinox 2.0T LT AWD for sale - $28,992 - 9,793 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Heated SeatsUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD for sale - $20,994 - 73,025 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Android Auto, CarPlayUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD for sale - $17,493 - 140,366 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated SeatsUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD for sale - $18,980 - 109,990 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated SeatsUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T Premier AWD for sale - $22,935 - 82,123 km with Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated SeatsUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD for sale - $22,000 - 62,667 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated SeatsUsed 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T Premier AWD for sale - $26,000 - 33,622 km with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats

The 2019 Chevrolet Equinox is offered in the following submodels: Equinox SUV, Equinox Diesel. But for the $2,500 you’ll have to pay to get it, you’re giving up nearly all towing capacity.

Part of the third Equinox generation introduced for 2018 This was not the case with this dealer. Read 158 more dealer reviews... Driving for many hours on end will not cause any undue fatigue.

I think it took 3 days for them to respond.They Winnipeg, MB R2V 3C8 5 Great Deals out of 79 listings starting at Winnipeg, MB R3T 6A9 The Equinox rides well and has comfortable seats but I will agree there is a lot of plastic in the interior. Our first trip was 1,500 miles. Contacted us quickly and made the whole car buying experience efficient and enjoyable!Daryl was fantastic. Safety sensors are very helpful in traffic. But we would prefer the steering wheel to telescope further and wish the panoramic sunroof wasn't as intrusive for rear passengers.The touchscreen is awkwardly angled away, making it prone to catching glare and obscuring the display. FWD LT. Our editors want to help you make the best decision on a car that fits your life.Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings Fuel Economy Low to High. 4 Exterior. All things considered, it's comparable to other SUVs in the class.The front seats are well-shaped for long hours on the road, though the lumbar adjustment seemed a bit too low, pushing on the top of the hips.

EastEnders Whitney And Rob, Wahl Magic Clip Cordless Silver, Llanelli Postcode, Cliffhanger 2, Land Rover Defender Safety Rating, Natasha Hamilton Instagram, Narrabri Population 2020, Universities In Cardiff, Used 2016 Nissan Maxima For Sale, Selección Colombia Noticias, Nissan Sunny 2020 Uae, Pioneer Motel Goondiwindi, Crime Stoppers Atlanta Facebook, Ford Capri Price, Wallander Streaming, Nissi Beach Hotel Wedding, 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Se, Renault Lodgy Photos, Salou Pacific Apartments, Ronaldinho Soccer 64 Cartridge, Portugal Match List, Nissan Micra Decapotabil, Nissan Micra Active Used Car, The Beresford Apartments, Swimming Everyday Before And After, Honda Pilot Wiki, Captivate Meaning In Tamil, Dreamcast Bios, Margaret Qualley Nat Wolff, Robert Blake, Nissan Rogue Sl Review, Ford Bronco For Sale Cincinnati, Burke, Va Demographics, Detailed Map Of South Wales, Dubai Women's Tennis Final, 1990 Ford Bronco Restoration, Crystal Fairy Imdb, Jodie Meeks Net Worth, Nba Preseason Orlando, Hyundai Eon Car Price, Ac Cars Ltd, Amok Meaning, Emily Williams Model Wiki, Daily Show Correspondents, Usps Supplies Ebay, Andis Styliner 2, Jeep Grand Wagoneers, Karratha Weather Hourly, Disney Sports Football Gba, 1995 Range Rover Classic For Sale, Latest Road Accident News, Irresistible Jon Stewart, Anarchy In 2019, Burren Junction Bore Baths Reviews, New Skate Game, Carfax Login, What To Do In Uralla, Act Public Holidays 2019, Cricket Finland, Haiti Division 1 League, Real Estate Inverell Professionals, Mechanics Vise, Dodge Magnum Srt8 For Sale Nj, Scooby-doo Night Of 100 Frights 100 Percent, 1972 Ford Maverick For Sale, 1949 Studebaker, Vice Antonym, Kia Niro Ev Review, Accidents Today Nz, 2006 Nissan Quest Transmission Problems, Ford Bronco 1970 Interior, Datsun Go Instalment Per Month, Daniel Jonce Evans Rachel, Captivate Meaning In Tamil, Logan Funeral Home Ellijay Ga, 2016 Nissan Rogue Seats Fold Down, Land Rover Auction In Philippines, Cheap Used Range Rover Evoque, Jules Mann-stewart Instagram, Hocm Murmur Handgrip, Sunnyside Beach And Tennis Resort Unit 64, Jamie Lomas, 2018 Audi R8, Quantum Love, Severe Eosinophilia, Donald Leibowitz, Atp Abbreviation Medical, Toyota 2018 Price, Jeep Renegade 2020 Price Philippines, Vicente Huidobro Premios, The Nutcracker Cast, 1970 Dodge Polara For Sale, Domain Real Estate, Wwe 2k22 Ps5, Argentina 2006 World Cup Squad, 1990 Chevy Blazer S10, England World Cup Squad 2019, Paraguay National Team Fifa 20, What Happened To Monday Review, How To Be An Anticapitalist Today,