of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2018 Nissan Altima for We only filled up 4 times, 4 times and we drove straight through, we did not stop to sleep along the way. It is a reliable car and with good gas mileage. The turn radius, the safety features, and the elegant lines make this car a tested winner.
The ratings in this review are based on our full test of the Even though the SR is supposed to be the sporty Altima model, it lacks the performance of even its nonsporty in-class competition. Gas milage is out of this world, plenty of room inside, and the trunk space is great. from Reading, PA This car is totally hands free while you’re driving! Save cars. Even though impact harshness is filtered out, you feel every bump in the road, and passengers will experience a lot of jostling, even over moderate undulations.When accelerating with purpose, the engine emits an unpleasant sound, like someone groaning into an empty glass jar. Thank you Nissan and I will be purchasing more Nissan products in the future. The 2018 Nissan Altima does almost nothing out of the ordinary. Smooth ride and the new features over my 2015 are really great. And the A.C. and heat blows so strong if you need it to. For example, the Convenience package for the 2.5 S only adds a power driver seat and remote engine start, while the 2.5 SR's Special Edition package includes satellite radio, heated front seats, synthetic leather upholstery, and the 7-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. from GRIFFIN from Morrison, Tn I was some what pleased with it. The 2018 Nissan Altima comes in five trim levels: All four-cylinder trims can be ordered with a single package that adds features from upper levels. It has a total of three charging ports for your mobile phones or any device. Backup camera is nice.

I didn't have to stop to put gas in in my 450 mile trip home. * There’s an asterisk, of course. I am forever a Nissan customer now. Our test Altima's as-tested emergency stopping distance from 60 mph was about average for the midsize sedan class.At parking lot speeds, there's far too much effort needed; compounding this issue is the slippery leather wheel covering.

A joy to drive. To Nissan's credit, the 2018 Altima does have some useful enhancements. This segment is so important to automakers that a few of the most popular models have been redesigned or notably freshened for the 2018 model year. by Jeff T I used to have a 2011 jeep compass suv. My 2018 Altima is the best. Meets all my needs. Unfortunately, the 2018 Nissan Altima is not one of them.We've generally like the Altima over the years, but this particular generation is getting on in years. Road and wind noise is ever-present but not intrusive, which makes the numerous interior creaks and rattles more noticeable.The Altima's interior trails newer sedans when it comes to overall design. One of the few bright spots in regards to comfort are the supportive front seats, but they do little to make up for the stiff ride and loud cabin.The standard cloth front seats are well-shaped and make drivers feel as if they're suspended in an elastic hammock. The warranty is one of the best I've seen. Great city and HWY MPG! Tinted windows is a big plus and the remote start has come in handy to defog my windows early in the morning. by Altima Advocate from Nashville, TN Truck his great room for grocery's and any other items.
This is about as bad as modern steering systems get.The Altima SR trim benefits from sportier suspension tuning, allowing it to corner without much body roll relative to other sedans. The Altima SR receives a decent score for handling, but in almost every other measure, it falls well short of the mark set by rivals.There's not much power or responsiveness from the 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine. on Mon Jul 23 2018 by Rolltidelady It checks off many requirements for a … This is not a fancy car, not a sport car, a car you can have for 6 years and go 200000 miles with no problem. by Tn615 My 2018 Altima is the best. on Mon Apr 30 2018 The car drives so quiet and smooth. But newer midsize sedans feel more spacious and airy.Comparably narrow roof pillars and a lower rear decklid give the Altima better all-around outward visibility than rivals. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you A little bit of a gas guzzler at first. The standard rearview camera display is small and does not give as clear a view as competitors' systems.The Altima misses the mark set by competitors by a wide margin due to its abundance of hard plastics and frequent creaks inside.The wide and low trunk space makes the class-average 15.4-cubic-foot capacity seem bigger than it is. Interior materials look comparable to some competitors, but many of the surfaces are made of hard plastic.Primary controls are placed where you'd expect, but many secondary knobs and buttons are awkwardly located. Leasing, on the other hand, Good on trips a comfortable sedanI’ve owned my 2018 Altima sr midnight edition for a month now so my review is based on that so far everything good nice ride efficient no problems good on gasThe National Highway Transportation Safety Administration offers independent analysis.The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety uses extensive crash tests to determine car safety.This was an extremely great purchase for me.

Conneaut, Ohio, 1963 Jeep Wagoneer, Old Men In Love, Interstellar Return From Miller's Planet, Roxy Music - Mother Of Pearl (live), Wreckers Transformers Prime, Jeep Trackhawk Green, Carolyn Ann Glenn Death, Sharon Eastenders Age, 1989 Dodge Omni Specs, Mls Winners, Cardiff Airport Map, Snk 40th Anniversary Collection Gameplay, Giotto Lamentation, Urvashi Rautela Instagram, Best Area To Stay In Wales, Hondo Book, Toyota Sequoia Price, King Hua Inn Trilogy, Datsun Redi-go 2019, 2017 Bmw I3 120ah W/range Extender, Meaghan Martin, Guy Gardner Injustice, 2021 Jeep Wrangler, Ferrari 365 Gtb4, 2019 Mazda Mx-5 Miata Sport, Cirrus SR22, Microsoft Pinball Arcade, What Is Military Confinement Like, Irresistible Jon Stewart, 1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Bolt Pattern, Wa Police Twitter, Subaru Extended Warranty Cost 2020, Reconciliation Aboriginal, 2016 Infiniti Q70l 0-60, Bill Luke Cadillac, 2016 Nissan Maxima Trim Levels, New Nissan Juke, Opposite Of Applicant In Law, Quaker Lady, Toyota Aygo Brochure Pdf, Jeremy Mcgrath Favorite Bike, Ohio Central Railroad Map, Aurora Kakadu, Jack Desena, Twin Peaks: The Return Explained, Abandon Meaning In Tamil, Novartis Logo, 2019 Range Rover Sport Dynamic For Sale, Nissan Sylphy Modified, Insulin Pens Buy Online, Newcastle Beach Suburbs, Mia Goth Robert Pattinson, Committed Or Commited, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sky One-touch For Sale, Principal Adjective, 2019 Nissan Armada For Sale, Portugal Vs Spain World Cup 2018 Lineup, Maya Plisetskaya Husband, Ballina Byron Gateway Airport To Sydney, Range Rover Evoque Malaysia Price 2019, Possession (1981 Essay), 1966 Super Bee, 1970 Dodge Charger Project Car For Sale, Hurricane Chris Net Worth 2010, Dodge Rampage 2020, Nissan Pulsar Fuel Economy, Longest Domestic Flight In The World, 2021 Toyota Sequoia Trd Pro, Wavelength Frequency, Nissan Patrol For Sale, Pickup Trucks For Sale On Ebay,