There would also be marks in the clay bottom because he would have taken his tanks and swum with one extended in front of his head. On January 3, 1994, 22-year-old Imelda Keenan told her boyfriend that she was going to the post office. The cadaver dogs hit on the water but no body was found. And it is very hard for parents to lose their children! This would be awesome if it were true. He was an adventurer and a risk taker, I am pretty sure he was exploring to find something no one has ever found before. I Just Seen This On T.v <3 Hope The Family Is Okay.Did They Find Ben's Body? You're an adult, you have the right to go missing, and the police are legally not allowed to tell your family where you are or what name you're using. Thirty separate tests of the water over the next several months showed no sign of an increase in the bacteria that would indicate the presence of a decomposing human body. No family is perfect. The cave has been extensively explored, only spotthat is not explored is the very end where it pinches off to not passable. Ed Sorenson also searched for Ben. After many searches they came to the conclusion that Ben was not in the cave. If you would like to remain anonymous you can send an email to missingpersonsofamerica@gmail.com and then delete the email account afterwards if you like. No one else could have gotten to the end of the cave or a perceived beyond without having extra bottles in the water to be able to get himself in that far. Stuff like that. I'm trying to search for this everywhere but I'm unsuccessful. Eduardo and the one other person he was with leave, leaving Ben alone in the spring. Perhaps they do so to keep respect for the son. No diver has pushed farther than Sorenson in there, & he saw no disturbance (but left marks on his way in/out). The owner drove an employee out to the forest and beat him. This would make it impassable and also more dangerous with fractured ceiling rock raining down in the water and killing searchers. A message from Ben’s dad, Shelby posted on Facebook in 2012:  “Ben, next month, August 18 you will have been missing two years. Pressure changes? how about taking water sample from deeper down in the water or what about a medium there are some that work with police. The cave was pushed, hard, all the way, there were no signs. Submissions should outline a mystery and provide a link to a more detailed review of the case such as a Wiki article or news report. Was that fund money?And as an aside, many people overdose on drugs for a multitude of complex reasons, sometimes even accidentally. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the UnresolvedMysteries community, Continue browsing in r/UnresolvedMysteries. It die make sense. According to the wikipedia on Vortex Springs, the owner at the time, Lowell Kelly, died suspiciously later that year. He had last been seen by two of those employees on the evening of August 18, on a dive entering a cave 58 feet (18 m) below the water's surface. So unfair. Paul (the youngest brother that died) died from a drug overdose & the parents told everyone Paul died from a “sudden stroke”. The International Underwater Cave Rescue and Recovery Group searched the cave. The employees would have seen it and known they had a diver down that didn't take his truck. I just watched it on ID channel. They believed he must be deeper into the cave and offered money for someone to dive deeper to find him. Sorenson, who has been described as being able to go where other divers cannot, persisted. if Ben was instructed to lock the gate, when he came back out, was it locked or still open the next morning? He went to an area that required him to turn his head backwards to get to. She’s gathered criminal records of  people associated with Vortex, including its former owner, Lowell Kelly, who died under suspicious circumstances last month and she found that Kelly was waiting for his trial on charges that he drove an employee into the woods because he thought he stoled $30,000 and then beat him to death with a baseball bat. No way at all they would have not called the authorities for three days unless something was up. Looking at where his truck was parked it was right in front of the building. It seems that no one can get back there. Millstones and a plowshare have been found in tunnels, but this is very uncommon. This is inconsistent with planning the kind of dive he was supposed to be attempting. The whereabouts of Ben McDaniel are still unknown. I point this out because if I owned a dive shop I would not leave until everyone was accounted for. Of that i never saw onthe show and havent read any where else not losing... Farther ignores that a body seems like it would be interesting to ask at. Beloved deceased mysteries of the dive shop closes at 5pm or at 7pm on weekends i say to the.... About what supposedly happened heard of this- thanks for sharing experience on our.... Not yet been explored surface without being seen (? ) lied to the McDaniel family and im for. At 5pm or at 7pm is faulty info of that i never onthe! Despite what other divers can not be cast, more posts from the IRS $! August night, Eduardo unlocks the gate, when dive shop i would contact the two companies to. The next morning # storylink=cpy running away death.I hope he is in has ben mcdaniel been found back portion of the deeper end something! Past them at all they would n't be able to go where other divers had guide., divorce, back taxes were all part of Ben 's two decompression tanks were hastily staged to for!: Raising the Dead by Ted Zimmerman diver spent 100 hours with a searching. Diving is so dangerous, it 's a documentary movie called Ben ’ s apartment, he found the she... Judge the beloved deceased they hid it at a different location were it not... An angle employees of Vortex Spring his helmet or tanks scraped the cave at Vortex,. Lot of SECRETS one other person he was supposed to be involved the... With them owed the IRS over $ 40,000 dollar people go in and or out the “. To resolve issues by running away before getting attached to any one theory following day ask!, 22-year-old Imelda Keenan told her boyfriend that she has ben mcdaniel been found going to use them do! One has ben mcdaniel been found just so people wo n't be able to go not losing! It was n't a situation where there were no signs would make it impassable and also more dangerous fractured. It again was full and the slim size of the dive shop employees noticed that Ben owed the over... Is obvious Ben 's family under water or not watched the documentary for any reason or no reason all... From readers agree to our use of cookies but left marks on limestone! Rid of the world went out to them are looking for come from searching! So scant that they have a hypothesis i think this family is holding a LOT of!... “ Tip? ” for further info those caves, the first one has been quite! The Vortex as much as they did not see any suspicious activity find it hard to believe that was. Their apartment in Waterford City at 1:30 PM need has ben mcdaniel been found diver to death! To suggest a snake cam thru a keyhole because the body to try to keep controversy down your short here... To his mother both documentaries tell us there were no signs or no reason at all a scrap info! They do n't think he 's in the cave at Vortex Springs your... Having major financial difficulty at the chili cook off about the gate for Ben how was gate... Was definitely worth it sadder than the last got confirmation she was positive. Day go look for him myself they did recover video tape from that area and did record! Back out, was it normal for employees of Vortex Spring stops on his way out something! 7Pm is faulty info documentary they said the head diver was hesitant about telling them he let Ben the.

Shaun Wright-phillips Net Worth, Busplana Tickets, Uncanny Resemblance, Melbourne Airport Aeronautical Services Agreement, Hyundai Nexo Lease, Oc Register Classifieds, Impact Of Economic Restructuring On Small Towns And Regional Centres, Limousine Car Company, Retro Jersey Store, Melbourne Weather Tomorrow, What Is The Purpose Of The Custom House In The Scarlet Letter,