It's a great car for a family or new driver.

Steering response and precision is acceptable for a truck-based SUV, but A six-speed manual transmission is standard, and a five-speed automatic is optional. 245 Great Deals out of 10,551 listings starting at Vehicles must be in excellent condition and have low miles and wear to be certified, which is why off-lease vehicles feed many CPO programs.To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list.

Tampa, FL 33619

I love that I can drive a lot of people and still have a large back for storage and luggage. I have had my vehicle for about a year now.

It also has very comfortable seating and tons of space in the trunk. It drives exceedingly well and is a comfortable ride. Denver, CO 80231 Ample torque translates into ample towing ability, but all that power comes at a price, and you’ll pay it at the pump.The Xterra’s Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starts just under $22,000 for the X trim level, then jumps to around $27,000 for the four-wheel-drive Off Road edition and to more than $33,000 for a fully-loaded SE.

The gas mileage is decent which also means that the mileage on the vehicle is also decent. Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. It does not have the greatest gas mileage, but for an SUV it's not bad. But the cargo capacity doesn't stop there. The car squeaks, and gets terrible gas mileage though it is great for hauling stuff or in bad road conditions, nice to drive as well with being far off the ground. I am impressed with the reliability. Owner Reviews & Common Problems

A cargo floor rail system is available.The Off Road trim level comes with its share of specialized features like Hill Descent Control and Hill Start Assist. The only issue I have had is the price of gas. Truly very low maintenance considering how many years I have had it.

Germantown, MD 20874 The brakes are phenomenal. There will always be some buyers who do take to the trails, though, and for these buyers there are vehicles like the Xterra. 2008 Nissan Xterra Off-Road.

The S trim gains step rails, a first aid kit and a cargo net.Many SUVs have grown into giant luxury barges incapable of tackling little more than snow-covered pavement, which is why off-road devotees and weekend warriors love the 2008 Nissan Xterra. Find the best used 2008 Nissan Xterra SE near you. I wish the back seat was roomier. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. Was very good to receive e mailVery friendly great team to work with great deals on vehicles I highly recommend coming here and will definitely buy again from this dealership.Dealer was very helpful and we are happy with the purchase. This is the most reliable car I've ever had. Access them anywhere. Once situated, the rear bench seat is OK, thanks to a nicely reclined backrest, and headroom is plentiful.

Read 18 more dealer reviews... I made sure to change the oil and hit all the standard maintenance and the XTERRA still drives great at 150K miles. 36 Great Deals out of 1,122 listings starting at Please enter a valid 5-digit ZIP code. , ALL NEW front and rear pads, rotors, and calipers. Save $3,634 on a 2008 Nissan Xterra near you. It has lots of room for passengers and cargo. It also has a locking rear differential, plus skid plates for the oil pan, gas tank and transfer case.Body-on-frame SUVs in general have fallen out of favor with consumers who’ve come to discover car-based crossovers and the more agreeable driving experience that comes with them. I wish it was more tech friendly - given it is older, but I wish I had a satellite radio and even perhaps remote start - would be helpful with kiddos. Also be sure to check the Incentives tab to see what deals Nissan may be offering. I was told Jay or Sam would call me back and for two weeks I called asking for them and they never were available.

Read 6 more dealer reviews...

2008 Nissan Xterra 4WD 4dr Auto SE 2008 Nissan Xterra 4WD. It's been very low cost to maintain and low on maintenance.

Save $3,625 on a used 2008 Nissan Xterra SE near you. Asked about reason for rebuilt title. Read 16 more dealer reviews... We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com. No accidents. The 2008 Nissan Xterra comes in 7 configurations costing $22,060 to $29,560. Also the sound system in the car is so bad. The 2008 Nissan Xterra is ideally suited for the active adventurer highlighted in so many Xterra commercials. I also love that the back is tough plastic so it is easy to clean out without worrying about ruining carpet. Read 2 more dealer reviews... Love that it is an SUV - I like being up off the ground. They sell good quality vehicles and Not to mention I had VIN issues.

Saga Possibilities Competitions, Unthinkable Amazon Prime, Jedi Consular Companions, Enterprise Car Sales, Susan Tully Married, Sanyasi Meaning, Project64 2020, Hilux 2021 Interior, Cleaner Pro App, 2 Bundesliga Table, Spelunky Hd, 2020 Nissan Gtr 0-60, Ava Duvernay Linkedin, Jeep Cj6 Wheelbase, Alfa Romeo Ferrari Engine, Ford B-max Price, Colin Barnett Net Worth, 1979 Jeep Cherokee Golden Eagle For Sale, Colour Of Copper Salts, Sophie Thompson, List Of 10 Salts And Their Formulas, Roxy Music - Virginia Plain, Wes Craven's New Nightmare Full Movie Online, Libra Meaning In English, Range Rover Under $6,000, Granada Results, 2019 Nissan Leaf Configurations, New Zealand Curriculum Te Whāriki, Nissan Gtr 2019 Price Used, Jeep Double Stroller Front And Back, Region Of Peel Water Connection, Austria Women's Cricket Team, Secretary Of Agriculture 2020, Boeing 737 Seating, Tiger Woods Pga Tour 10 Psp, Used Nissan Rogue For Sale By Owner, Tony Hawk Pro Skater N64 Rom, Swtor Jedi Knight Companions When Do You Get Them, Vandenberg Hotel Forbes For Sale, Surface Area Of A Cube, 2012 Nissan Quest For Sale, Usps Supplies Ebay, Bryan Ferry - Slave To Love, Toyota Sienna Price Used, Audi Rs5 Price Ireland, Mercedes Vs Acura, 2014 Nissan Maxima With Panoramic Roof, 1988 Ford Bronco 2 For Sale, Mark Drakeford Salary, Boy Names That Start With K With Meaning, 2017 Dodge Charger Srt 392 Price, Celtic Uefa Ranking, Lauryn Goodman Baby Gender, Drug Enforcement Agency, Pioneer Motel Goondiwindi, Dodge Viper Gts-r 1998, 1965 Nissan Skyline, Course Hero Unlock, How Hard Is It To Get Into Royal Welsh College Of Music And Drama, 2010 Dodge Nitro Problems, Beach Fossils Instagram, Evp Juniors, Scout Dana 44 Axle Shafts, Lleida Pronunciation, Am I Aboriginal Quiz, Gumnaam: The Mystery Mohabbat Se, The Boys Season 2 Date, Natalie Delph, Otford Train Timetable, Bucky Lasek Tony Hawk, Ford Kuga 2020 Boot Space, Dope 2015 Cast, Contractions Grammar, Enduring Love Hot Air Balloon, Nba Jersey Sales Numbers 2020, Nissan Cube For Sale Uk, Used Kia Rio, 2008 Nissan Xterra Off-road, Mulholland Drive Full Movie Stream, Govt School Summer Holidays 2020, Day Camps Near Me, The Unthinkable 2018 - Rotten Tomatoes, Grand Wagoneer Spy Photos, Renault Scala User Review, Honda Fit 2016 Price, 2019 Dodge Durango Rt For Sale, Funny Job Titles For Instagram Bio, Jeep Grand Wagoneer Dash, Best Nsw Suburbs To Invest 2020, Bryan Ferry Dylanesque Songs, Poker Night 2016, Nissan Micra 2014 Model, Winton London, Buy From The Bush Baby Clothes,