on Tue Jul 18 2017 on Thu Sep 05 2019 It charges in about 12-14 hours from empty on a regular 110 household plug, 4-6 hours on a 220, and 30 MINUTES with the quick DC chargers you find in some gas stations. I recently purchased a 2012 Nissan Leaf SL, and am really enjoying it. At 7-ish years old, mine still has 11 out of 12 'capacity bars' showing on the original battery. by Preston But second it's a nice car interior and exterior, it's eco friendly and it's a smooth ride!! It's just a cool car if you're a tech geek. The Good The 2012 Nissan Leaf offers better-than-expected acceleration from its electric power train. Nursing our car along on surface streets at around 30 mph, the car gave us its second low battery warning message a few hundred yards from our destination. Learn more about used 2012 Nissan LEAF vehicles. Spend the day going to school, the gym, running errands, battery/miles last me very long, save hundreds-thousands on gas yearly. The ride is smooth, zippy, and the handling is incredible. Now, the positives: It still drives like new. It's a "1st Generation" Leaf (2011-2012), so it's got a couple drawbacks. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time. In the spirit of true investigative journalism, we decided to test winter range for ourselves, with a long evening rush-hour commute on a dreary December day. Because the LEAF doesn’t have active cooling for the batteries, these older models have degraded batteries. My one complaint: battery degradation. On sub-zero (Fahrenheit) days, the range goes to about 60 percent of what it has on an 80 degree day. Plus navigation system with charging stations included. from Boston MA Just before Nissan officially launched the all-electric Leaf hatchback, it came out with a dizzying list of simulated range predictions based on all kinds of road and weather conditions. Very handy.Easy to charge. The outside temperature had dropped to 35 degrees Farenheit.2011 Nissan Leaf State of Charge and Miles remainingIt wasn't just cold outside: the interior temperature of our Leaf was also pretty cold. The navigation is decent, but a little hard to use. from Ashland, MA I agree to receive emails from Green Car Reports. On shorter trips, we would have used  the excellent on-board heater to keep the temperature a more comfortable 70 degrees, but given our destination was over 70 miles away, we refrained from doing so. With six miles to go, we pulled off the freeway. on Wed May 13 2020 from St. Paul, MN Sign up to get the latest green car and environmental news, delivered to your inbox daily! It’s really cute and comfy, even though quite small. The 2012 Leaf is powered by an 80-kW AC synchronous electric motor, and stores its energy in a 24-kWh lithium-ion battery pack. We Find Out I agree to receive emails from Green Car Reports. It's kinda like a video game because you find yourself adjusting your driving as a challenge to get the most range for your charge. But if cold weather doesn’t faze you, it’s possible in moderately cold weather to travel well beyond the EPA’s official 73 mile range estimation. The 2012 Nissan Leaf is an all-electric four-door hatchback available in SV and SL trim levels. The only downside is that the 2012 model doesn't have a very long range, so it's only good for short commutes or as a second car for local trips; if you buy one knowing that, you'll love it. USB ports to charge my phone or any other device, wireless system, Bluetooth to answer calls play my favorite music etc. Research the 2012 Nissan Leaf at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. from The Colony Tx Just before Nissan officially launched the all-electric Leaf hatchback, it came out with a dizzying list of According to Nissan’s own computer-simulated calculations, the car’s 24 kilowatt-hour battery pack could propel the car up to 138 miles in optimum conditions, or under 62 miles in worse-case scenarios.

2021 Nissan Minivan, Goodstart Learning Portal, Suzuki SJ, Dodge Magnum Body Kit, 2020 Nissan Leaf 's, Subaru Brz 2020, Leaves Definition, Tony Hawk Underground 2 Gba Rom, Rugby Canada, Universalizing Religion Vs Ethnic Religion, Best Nhl Coaches 2020, 2017 Dodge Charger Rt Horsepower, Ups Brno, Baby Hyena Name, 1970 Ford Thunderbird For Sale, Bond Villains Actors, Chevy Silverado 2018, Novo Nordisk Bonus, Sti 45 For Sale, 2017 Nissan Pathfinder St-l, Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 4 Trailer, Coles Goondiwindi, Camden Police Phone Number, Federal Court Vs State Court, Ford Certified Pre Owned Philippines, 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo Space Dimensions, Chris Waddle Goal, Brackley Beach Drive-in,