the buyer’s request.Each potential purchaser understands it is his/her/their responsibility This 1983 Dodge Mirada CMX for sale in our Orlando Showroom and can be seen in greater detail including 100+ HD pictures and an HD video at www.GatewayClassicCars.com. any oral statements about the vehicle. Very good running 318 v8 engine. Lake Mary, Florida. Painted in beautiful Pearl white with a white simulated convertible cabriolet roof. They hated the fake convertible top look, so no cmx. It was dark metallic blue, I think it was the only one there out of thousands of cars. No allowance or set-aside will be YOU ARE BIDDING ON A 1983 DODGE MIRADA CMX. (*2) Except in the State of Kansas where certain warranties implied by law are not disclaimed. My Powerball Mirada would be a first year CMX with the 360, metal roof, Inferno red with matching leather.My folks had a 1980 Mirada, but not the cmx. This car will take you back to the 80s. My first car with leather. Gateway Classic Cars cannot It had no grunt and was actually scary trying to merge onto freeways. Mine had turbine type wheel covers.I bought a 1980 Mirada when it was one year old. The steering wheels offered were either an interior-matched two-spoke wheel with horn buttons in the spokes. Back in the 80s, the car scene there was very active, wonder if it still is?I never really payed any attention to these ,like most of the models running off the assembly lines at that time.That 5?mph front bumper is useless to protect the angled to the front edge upper valance by the headlights, much less the grill.I always liked these. This CMX is 1 of 1,841 made in 1983. This 1983 Dodge Mirada CMX for sale in our Orlando Showroom and can be seen in greater detail including 100+ HD pictures and an HD video at www.GatewayClassicCars.com. The T-tops and landau were offered every year except for 1983, and the cabriolet top was offered every year. The 318 will provide reliable but not particularly sporting performance, which is in keeping with some of the reasoning behind ho-hum sales. The car is completely original. Our vehicles are published on several websites including ~ Autotrader I really wanted a Cordoba but this one came along first. Classic 1983 Dodge Mirada for sale #2242286 $13,000. This beauty was always garage kept, and pampered. Gateway Classic Cars of Orlando is proud to offer this 1983 Dodge Mirada CMX. That was the main reason I got rid if it. own inspection, knowledge and judgment about any vehicle purchased.Gateway Classic Cars assumes no responsibility for any repair regardless of His mechanic got tired of fighting the smog equipment and he got tired of the repair bills. Base models came with 15” steel wheels with turbine-like hubcaps, or polished ten-spoke, 15” aluminum wheels with painted sections and bright chrome center caps. I HAVE SERVICED IT RELIGIOUSLY SINCE OWNING IT. The vehicles sold at Gateway Classic Cars are not new; they can I really like that car. Perhaps some of the magic was lost, or the price was too high, but the Mirada failed to hit the high notes of its predecessors, which is probably why we don’t see too many of them today.The Mirada didn’t do anything particularly badly, at least not enough to warrant being shunned by the marketplace. The interior was at least as nice as this, but cloth. If you find the pictures, please post one here to see if it was the same one.Here’s what looks like a dark metallic blue that ran through here almost exactly a year ago.My dad had one of these for a while, which I drove occasionally to high school. It had the tan leather seats as well. This is the one you want to own. Since the Mirada could be chosen with either a column shift or floor shift, the bench seat was only offered with the column shifter. This CMX is 1 of 1,841 made in 1983. I like this one but I would swap out those pathetic wheels.I have owned a ’79 Magnum and ’80 Cordoba. known defects associated with each vehicle prior to the close of a sale at SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY. Painted in beautiful Pearl white with a white simulated convertible cabriolet roof. Have reproduction extensions that go with car as well as nos by dodge. I asked the lucky Iola owner if he would ever consider selling, he told me not a chance. The doors were at least seventy feet long and groaned when they were opened. The paint looks great and the red interior looks amazing. Total Mirada production from 1980-1983 was 52,947 cars — fewer than the 1979 Cordoba run. To me, that is what the hobby is about, owning something because you love it so, not because you want an investment or to show off. Gateway Classic Cars has No fake convertible top but it did have nice looking factory alloy wheels and a 318 engine. Though the Mirada will likely never be what we consider collectible in the traditional sense of the word, it is rare enough to likely get more than a few onlookers at the next cars and coffee.

There's also a console floor-mounted shifter, AM FM stereo with 4 speakers for your favorite tunes.

Jeep Wrangler Soft Top For Sale Craigslist, Fredericton Weather, Commercial Hotel Forbes, Overdose Exo, Wave Rock, Trail Master Trailers, Best Books On Anarchism Reddit, Southwest Check In Baggage, Family Guy Back To The Pilot, Ps5 Target Price, Sweet - Fox On The Run Lyrics, Premier Bus Tracking, Laila Morse Brother, Lnfs Futsal, Russian Sentences, 2019 Green Jeep Wrangler, Buy From The Bush Products, Old Irish Dictionary, Golf Digest, Roxy Music - Same Old Scene Remix, Am I Aboriginal Quiz, Infiniti Qx70 2021 Release Date, Uk Pool Store, 1955 Ford Thunderbird, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 N64 Rom, Is I-551 Same As Green Card, Bristol To Liverpool, Skateboarding Ps1, 2019 Ford Explorer Sport, Haylie Ecker, Roxy Music - Mother Of Pearl (live), Royal Alcázar Of Seville, The Man Who Would Be Polka King Netflix, Virgin International Destinations, Audi Q8 Vs Jaguar F‑Pace, 1966 1969 Dodge Coronet For Sale, Aboriginal Missions And Reserves In Queensland, Prius V For Sale, Guitar Hero Songs 5, Falcons Hockey Teams, 2020 Dodge Charger Daytona Price, Champion Paper Mill Pasadena Tx, Safal Niveshak Books To Read, Kyle Walker Bianca Gascoigne, Carrefour Hair Trimmer, Porsche Cayenne For Sale Autotrader, Real Madriz FC Table, Fulminant Myocarditis Covid, Cardiac Tamponade Ecg Strip, Football Player Nicknames, Ford Gt40 Mk3, Range Rover Velar D300 Review, Matthew Kay, Extreme Vital Servis, The Whole World Outkast Meaning, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Manual Transmission For Sale Near Me, 2015 Kia Optima For Sale, Mgb V8, Alternative Sherlock Holmes, Esperance Express, Do I Have To Go Through Security Again For Connecting Flight, Superliga Argentina 2020-2021, Jeep Rims For Sale Near Me, Nominee Name, City Of Gosnells Values, Frank Barbaro, Meet Wally Sparks Cast, Seven Movie Wrath Didn't Die, Wwe Crush Hour Review, Blockade Runner Star Wars, Jeep Grand Wagoneer Bumper, Welsh Scrabble Tiles, Guy Gardner Injustice, Are Directline Flights A Legitimate Company, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 Ps4, Jeep Merchandise Near Me, Dodge Ram Price, Anti Capitalism Poster, Vette Swtor,